Pakistan vs South Africa |1st Test | 16/11/2010 | Day 5 : Session 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
:misbah deceiving people into believing that Pakistan is going for the victory, when in fact hes going for his century in his comeback test-match.

A real genius :misbah

South Africa have bottled it. That Steyn delivery that went for 5 wides was the nail in the coffin. Like that Smith misfield in the 2009T20WC semi final. Bottlers.

Come on boyzzz!

Unless a wicket falls before last hour i can maybe see both teams agreeing on a draw here!

M.Akram sounds way to happy. Biased commentating. :raja

Pakistan | 3/327 | 113 Overs | Younis 119*, Misbah 73* | Need 124 runs to win from 18 overs

Maiden!

Bunch of losers should go for a win .. This is a perfect scenario. But they are gutless

Both are well set. Go for it!

Also, Eid Mubarak everyone! Being a college student, desperately missing family on this occasion so PP is my family.

Bunch of losers should go for a win .. This is a perfect scenario. But they are gutless
So while the saffers bowl negativley, you want our batsmen to take a risk and try to hit them out the park and win the game for us .... interesting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

'This morning I was having fun with Waqar and Aqib Javed!'

:)) :)) :)) :moakram

Morkel back and is the one guy whose been able to make breakthroughs for smith on this tour consistantly!

So while the saffers bowl negativley, you want our batsmen to take a risk and try to hit them out the park and win the game for us .... interesting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They should go for the win. They have wickets in hand and a chance to make history.

+1

No need to take Risk and loose a wicket

Pakistan | 3/327 | 114 Overs | Younis 119*, Misbah 73* | Need 124 runs to win from 17 overs

Maiden!

hmmm, it seems that both these pathan boys have manged to save Pak from another humiliating defeat.

MISBAH YOU ARE REALLY USELESS.

Even if your tuk tuk saved the game

Cannot believe theyre not going foe it. Can be easily done with U Akmal to come!

Stop being silly! 450+ was always going to be a pipe dream chase!

Be greatful we have managed a draw almost!

There's no doubt our batsmen surprised us all and didn't collapse like they normally do.. but when you have a chance to pull something like this off you have to try!

They should go for the win. They have wickets in hand and a chance to make history.
I hear what your saying (inside I'm saying that too :)) but lets draw this and come back and fight another day.. use this as a catapult for the 2nd game.

This is why I hate Test Match cricket. They just defend and play for the draw.

Both are well set. Go for it!

Also, Eid Mubarak everyone! Being a college student, desperately missing family on this occasion so PP is my family.

Eid Mubarak iZeeshan...:)

The team is definately giving you an Eid gift...:yk

Younis the only one who still believes.
Alien-Verde-icon.png

Pakistan | 3/331 | 115 Overs | Younis 123*, Misbah 73* | Need 120 runs to win from 16 overs

4 off the over!

hellll...mann....GREAT chance of WINNING with AKMALS at the bottom 2 finish things off.... but they r looking for a DRAW!!!!!!!!!!SHAME.....

hellll...mann....GREAT chance of WINNING with AKMALS at the bottom 2 finish things off.... but they r looking for a DRAW!!!!!!!!!!SHAME.....

Be realistic it is a TEST match and its better to DRAW than to loose

Misbah playing for his hundred. Should be sacked as captain.

Misbah is not even trying to get his century. What a selfless person. :wg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back