Pakistan vs South Africa |1st Test | 16/11/2010 | Day 5 : Session 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
People here asking for the win, what happens here if we lose 2-3 quick wickets and are exposed to the tail for the last 15?

no one thinks Pakistan are going for it....yet we are scoring around 4 an over....could it be a trojan horse? are we remotely that smart?

Misbah needs to continue rotating the strike if he's not going for the boundary... I'm pretty sure YK is going for the win

Pakistan | 3/312 | 109 Overs | Younis 117*, Misbah 65* | Need 139 runs to win from 22 overs

8 off the over!

lol saffer commentators believe Pakistan have no chance to win this one.

Looking at this thread most ppers look confused if we are 'going for it' or not. Imagine what the players must be going through... :inti

Seems like Pakistan are going after Botha and looking to see steyn off!

People here asking for the win, what happens here if we lose 2-3 quick wickets and are exposed to the tail for the last 15?

People here asking for the win are asking for some intent... 6 RRR doesn't require you to be reckless

It's a simple T20 equation!

And if Smith puts the field back, then its a single every ball, which is basically 6 runs an over, which is the required rate. It's not like its at 8 or 9, we don't even need boundaries

Okay, lets talk prespective.

22 overs left. 1 wicket.

Umar Akmal. Coule be out easily.

Adnan akmal. :))) Steyn will get him in an over.

Then theres the tail.

What is wrong with you people? 1 wicket and SA will be faves again.

It's a simple T20 equation!

And if Smith puts the field back, then its a single every ball, which is basically 6 runs an over, which is the required rate. It's not like its at 8 or 9, we don't even need boundaries

Exactly what Obeid said! Putting the field back will actually help us, as long as we keep the pressure on them now and keep looking to score...

I just don't get why can't we make history for once in our lives (for the right reasons)

If we were on a 5 test match win streak, then I would be all up for it. Not now, I've been scarred for life by the collapses in the last year.

Okay, lets talk prespective.

22 overs left. 1 wicket.

Umar Akmal. Coule be out easily.

Adnan akmal. :))) Steyn will get him in an over.

Then theres the tail.

What is wrong with you people? 1 wicket and SA will be faves again.

My Word. People here are being irrational :misbah

HAHAHA, 5 wides!!! But seriously, is asking Misbah to take a SINGLE TOO MUCH FOR HIM???

By the way, we are still not stating the obvious. 60-80 of the last 10 is impossible. Negative fields and wide bowling!! This ain't ODIs.

Pakistan | 3/317 | 110 Overs | Younis 117*, Misbah 65* | Need 134 runs to win from 21 overs

5 off the over!

134 needed in 126 balls...

can get extra half hour in if we can get the result....both teams agreed to play in the lights....

I seriously hope YK keeps strike for the majority of the remaining overs.. he needs to take a single on the last ball of every over :p

Misbah the clown will always be a loser just like he was in the t20 2007 final

CAN the umpire extend the day????

Not on final day! Umpires will call Last hour shortly where teams can agree on a draw or a minimum of 15 overs/Hours play will take place.

On days 1-4 an extra half hour or 8 overs can be claimed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back