Pakistan vs South Africa |1st Test | 16/11/2010 | Day 5 : Session 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we lose 2 wickets, go into a shell till the close of play.

But till then, attack attack attack because they'll bowl negative bowling if we get close to a win

if we need 100 odd runs after 15 overs then we should definetly play for the kill

Where's Afridi when you need him to tell the team to go for the win

29 overs of postive batting to gain a draw! no panicing or stupid collapses!

Where's Afridi when you need him to tell the team to go for the win

Afridi would probably slog 12 off 3 balls and then leave the team in **** as usual!

Thanks but no thanks!

Pakistan has a long tail starting with Umar Akmal.

So still some work for YK and misbah to do!

Brilliant pitch for a timeless test match, no mis-behaviour even on day 5

Thanks curator (Shame on you)

This is the last recognized pair of batsmen so they should go for a draw and make sure we dont loose any wickets till the end :umarakmal

do you think Pakistan will go for it? which will force an open field and a negative line.....victory is quite hard here, but it would be exciting to see them give it to SA they have been putting pressure for two days now.

I say these 2 should play positive and score when there are chances but no need to push for extra win here.

Why are people even depending on Akmal jr. is beyond me. The terrible form he is in right now, I would actually put Riaz ahead of Akmal, before he also hits bad form which, knowing Pakistani players, could be anytime now. Might as well milk it while we can.

Why are people even depending on Akmal jr. is beyond me. The terrible form he is in right now, I would actually put Riaz ahead of Akmal, before he also hits bad form which, knowing Pakistani players, could be anytime now. Might as well milk it while we can.

terrible form? did he not make a 50 very recently?

i think after tea pak will come with a very defensive mind , i dont think they will even be thinking abt a win !

No need to push for the victory yet. These two should try to get the equation to 90 runs off 10 overs with 7 wkts in hand.Only then they should go for the kill.

terrible form? did he not make a 50 very recently?

I wait for at least 3 good performances before officially labelling any player in-form again.

Our bad luck that the guy who hit form recently :wahab got injured so soon. I am afraid he also is done with his brief honeymoon with good form. :/

Lol at Farhat trying to emulate Gayle with his lime-green sunglasses.

Pakistan | 3/287 | 102 Overs | Younis 103*, Misbah 54* | Need 164 runs to win from 29 overs

3 off the over!

No need to push for the victory yet. These two should try to get the equation to 90 runs off 10 overs with 7 wkts in hand.Only then they should go for the kill.

Exactly..Even then it could be a bit risky..

Save the game first. Thats the only thing they should be thinking about. We have nothing after these 2

Pakistan | 3/290 | 103 Overs | Younis 104*, Misbah 56* | Need 161 runs to win from 28 overs

3 off the over!

First 10 overs: 3runs/over.
Next 10 overs: 5runs/over.
Next 10 overs: 8runs/over.

= enough runs :D

They just showed Bootha's appeal again in slow motion, wow this guy REALLY bends that arm and then some!

we're not and should not be going for the win, people need to stop getting over excited.

Pakistan | 3/292 | 104 Overs | Younis 105*, Misbah 57* | Need 159 runs to win from 27 overs

2 off the over!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back