Pakistan vs South Africa |1st Test | 16/11/2010 | Day 5 : Session 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pakistan | 3/295 | 105 Overs | Younis 108*, Misbah 57* | Need 156 runs to win from 26 overs

3 off the over!

commentators praising the Grounds man. LOL,.

If it was Aga Zahid, then,, These Same Bunch of Commentators would criticize him and would treat as a moron..

Last edited:
he's a bookie....has every reason to be...holds a phone, keeps talking everytime in it, has jeans too (makes it easier with the pockets to store notes)...

Maybe they're gonna try to turn it into a T20 in the last 20

I think, We will have go for a win.. all depends on how 1st 30min goes for us.

First 10 overs: 3runs/over.
Next 10 overs: 5runs/over.
Next 10 overs: 8runs/over.

= enough runs :D

Save the game first. Thats the only thing they should be thinking about. We have nothing after these 2

You guys are talking as if our team has come to the ground with a strategy in mind! :))

We have only one strategy every time, nothing else. And that is to go out and leave everything to god. That is much easier and costs less time than actually sitting down and thinking up a strategy. :vicky:inti

Scoring rates on average through match have been around 3 mark and some PPers are expecting us to score at 6 to win match? :)))

Some common sense please!

@ Maula Jutt... Bro, I have a Winning strategy in my Mind... thats what I have said in my post.. Don't know about Pak team officials.. they're as much unknown to me as you are.. :))

Pakistan | 3/295 | 106 Overs | Younis 108*, Misbah 57* | Need 156 runs to win from 25 overs

Maiden!

commentators praising the Grounds man. LOL,.

If it was Aga Zahid, then,, These Same Bunch of Commentators would criticize him and would treat as a moron..

spot on!

not to mention :)kapil:sachin:nehra) would be writing a 30 page article on this 'travesty' of a wicket.

MH: 'Nothing this year has shown that Pakistan can do this'

well me haysman, YK hasn't played a single test match this year so there's your response!

@ Maula Jutt... Bro, I have a Winning strategy in my Mind... thats what I have said in my post.. Don't know about Pak team officials.. they're as much unknown to me as you are.. :))

And your strategy is as useful as mine, bro. Which is pretty useless at this point since no one listens to us. :))

We give too much credit to our management by claiming they have strategies.

Pakistan | 3/304 | 107 Overs | Younis 116*, Misbah 58* | Need 147 runs to win from 24 overs

9 off the over!

MH: 'Nothing this year has shown that Pakistan can do this'

well me haysman, YK hasn't played a single test match this year so there's your response!

I think that's his point. also commenting on the remarkable turns of fortune

so in total of 25 wickets gone in almost 5days of the match with 1 hr and 40mins to go ( not sure, could call off a draw before the full session of play )

They are being deceptive, don't know if they are going for it or not yet.

RRR at 6.125

we need misbah to give harris and botha a dose of what bhaji got in 2007 world cup...

I dont think they can afford to go for a win and loose 2 or 3 wickets quickly

Pakistan | 3/304 | 108 Overs | Younis 116*, Misbah 58* | Need 147 runs to win from 23 overs

Maiden!

"Shame he can't bowl the doosra"

He shouldn't even be bowling in the first place!

Why aren't we being more aggressive??? This is a chance of a lifetime!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back