Status
Not open for further replies.

ShehryarK

ODI Debutant
Runs
Post of the Week
Unbelievable!!

Yeh din bhi dekhna tha!!

A Pak match starts in 50 mins and there are no threads for it. Not even an interest in a match thread. No attempt to even start a thread either.

Normally by this time we have binned 4 or 5 match threads for being too early / too repetitive / redundant! :))

Shows how much the fans have lost hope.
:amir :butt :asif :afridi :misbah

==================================

SA have won the toss, are batting first.

Teams:

RSA:
HM Amla, AB de Villiers†, JP Duminy, CA Ingram, DA Miller, JA Morkel, RJ Peterson, J Botha*, M Morkel, LL Tsotsobe, CK Langeveldt

Pakistan:
Asad Shafiq, Mohammad Hafeez, Younis Khan, Misbah-ul-Haq, Fawad Alam, Shahid Afridi*, Abdul Razzaq, Zulqarnain Haider†, Shoaib Akhtar, Wahab Riaz, Saeed Ajmal

Last edited:
... true man, i used to be so interested, still interested but not the same thing anymore...

toss in 15 mins, tab hi pata chalega.

I hope we LOSE the toss today.

we need to bowl first look at our victories in england in Tests although struggled but we won by chasing them and the ball comes onto the bat as it skids on with the dew, earlier on its tougher also earlier on its going to be dry = assisting reverse swing.

we need to bowl first look at our victories in england in Tests although struggled but we won by chasing them and the ball comes onto the bat as it skids on with the dew, earlier on its tougher also earlier on its going to be dry = assisting reverse swing.

Do you remember the fifth ODI against England? Lost chasing. Badly.

Unbelievable!!

Yeh din bhi dekhna tha!!

A Pak match starts in 50 mins and there are no threads for it. Not even an interest in a match thread. No attempt to even start a thread either.

Normally by this time we have binned 4 or 5 match threads for being too early / too repetitive / redundant! :))

Shows how much the fans have lost hope.
:amir :butt :asif :afridi :misbah

Sorry Man, I was in College. And u know i have habbit of making thread 4 or 5 hours early.

I've got a feeling Smith won't be playing today.

:akhtar

Alhamdulillah we lost the toss.

RSA to bat first.

Team News : Wahab IN Gul OUT
Kallis and Smith OUT Perterson and Morkal IN

Damm, loss the toss. Shoaib Akhter is gona feel the heat. I can see him bowling 3 or 4 spells today.

HM Amla, AB de Villiers†, JP Duminy, CA Ingram, DA Miller, JA Morkel, RJ Peterson, J Botha*, M Morkel, LL Tsotsobe, CK Langeveldt

Asad Shafiq, Mohammad Hafeez, Younis Khan, Misbah-ul-Haq, Fawad Alam, Shahid Afridi*, Abdul Razzaq, Zulqarnain Haider†, Shoaib Akhtar, Wahab Riaz, Saeed Ajmal

It has been more than four years since Razzaq either scored a fifty or took more than two wickets in an ODI innings lol

No Umar Akmal today either? what idiots!

Huh? Why drop Gul? Should have dropped Razzaq IMO, we need more fast bowlers, what if Riaz back fires? then what?

Is Gul dropped or rested?

Who cares man? You got your wish, you wanted him out of the team and now he is.

Stupid decision if you ask me. The only change that should have been made was Misbah out for Akmal. Oh well, let's see what happens.

Who cares man? You got your wish, you wanted him out of the team and now he is.

Stupid decision if you ask me. The only change that should have been made was Misbah out for Akmal. Oh well, let's see what happens.
Not really I never wanted him to be dropped. I wanted an extra seamer in the team. Razzaq was the weak link in bowling

Should have been Razzaq out and Wahab in, Gul would have been helpful bowling first, dry wicket and conditions = reverse swing!

Wahab will take a beating of lifetime today. Stupid decision to drop Gul.

I fear for Pak today. We have never been great in chasing. If SA make more that 250 its gona be an uphill struggle

And make the batting even weaker?

The tail would start at 6 :)))
The problem is we have too many bits and pieces cricketers and a rubbish squad to select from. U cant have only 2 seamers bowling in a match. Razzaq doesnt count as a bowler any longer

Should try to restrict them to under 250, early wickets are the key

Gul was out of sorts in the last 3 games. Don't know if it is the right decision to drop him, but it certainly ain't a shocker.

Umar Akmal needs to sit out this one as well. One match wont fix his head. I believe he should play the last 3.

The problem is we have too many bits and pieces cricketers and a rubbish squad to select from. U cant have only 2 seamers bowling in a match. Razzaq doesnt count as a bowler any longer

Thats what happens when you dont have :kami

But you can't have your tail starting at 6. You have to make do with the bowlers you have....

You can only have three seamers if :kami is playing.

Last edited:
Gul was out of sorts in the last 3 games. Don't know if it is the right decision to drop him, but it certainly ain't a shocker.

Umar Akmal needs to sit out this one as well. One match wont fix his head. I believe he should play the last 3.

How is this supposed to fix his head?

Batting with :yk will fix his head!

Thats what happens when you dont have :kami

But you can't have your tail starting at 6. You have to make do with the bowlers you have....

You can only have three seamers if :kami is playing.
I would have Umar Akmal keeping instead then. That would create another slot

THey just showed an advert of Hong Sixes on Ten sports. Does that mean they will be showing live coverage of the event??

Yes recently this has been the case. I hope he gets his golden arm back for Pakistan's sake but chances are rare.

Inshallah he will bowl a decent spell today.

mujhe to fikar hai ke Wahab na pitt jaye wicketon ke chakron mey.

lol ... I didn't know about this rule anyways my bad ... apologies :)

No worries. :)

The commentary threads should not be used to give misleading info... bila wajah kisi ko kion pareshan kerna :)

:))) Peterson is going to roll us over next innings. He's a Left Arm SPinner!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back