Pakistan v South Africa | 3rd ODI | Abu Dhabi | 6/11/2013 | South Africa innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pakistan can chase this, need to restrict SA for 2 more overs.

Out!

Some beauty in the field amidst innumerable misfields.

By ur logic then australian bowlers are garbage too because they conceded more runs than india in the death overs.

For the Aussies that was an exception. Your lot has historically been pathetic.

By ur logic then australian bowlers are garbage too because they conceded more runs than india in the death overs.

I am not talking solely about that one series, unless you are trying to defend your bowling attack?

what boring commentary. Goodness....i am just going to MUTE this. Even the background music is more interesting than their boring commentary.

hats off to Misbah for being a very fine fielder even at his ripe age..Pakistan would have benefited a lot had Misbah been a regular in pakistan cricket team since early 2000s.

Kukri, Hafeez and Wahab have bowled pies this innings, Junaid has to come in next match for Wahab.

Its funny to see how everyone here says that the Pak attack is trash and then defend them saying that it aint easy scoring 100 off last 10 against them...lolzz

Its funny to see how everyone here says that the Pak attack is trash and then defend them saying that it aint easy scoring 100 off last 10 against them...lolzz

No we are saying Wahab and Tanvir are trash, shows how good Ajmal and Irfan are tbh

Shehzad is a world class fielder, best in the team by far.

Kukri, Hafeez and Wahab have bowled pies this innings, Junaid has to come in next match for Wahab.

He wont... I doubt wahab will be dropped due to his batting capabilities. Kukkri wont be dropped either and we better make peace with seeing him in the line up for a while now. :facepalm: :facepalm:

Another good catch! If only we had fielded this well from the start. Still, looked like a possibly 275 earlier, so great finish by our bowlers.

I'd say game is back to 50-50 now.

Riaz was trash, Hafeez bad, Tanvir average, the others amazing as usual. The batting needs to do something for once, you can't always expect to restrict them to 150.

We bowled WI out for 234 and 5 wickets were taken by the quicks.

LOL now you are talking about a test match against WI when we were talking about ODI death overs. Mate you have lost the plot. Go back to ICF

No we are saying Wahab and Tanvir are trash, shows how good Ajmal and Irfan are tbh

*thumbs up*

I still think Tanvir is "ok". But for both of them to be picked over Junaid is mind boggling. I know they supposedly bat better, but outside that Ireland game, when was last time either of them contributed enough with the bat to make a difference?

Plus Junaid actually fields well.

And 4 now. McLaren doing what should have been done 5 overs back.

Lifeless commentary and emotionless fielding... whats going on?

We have lost this match now :) with the likes of shafiq amin and misbah we cant chase 260 against such type of bowling attack

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back