Pakistan v South Africa | 3rd ODI | Abu Dhabi | 6/11/2013 | South Africa innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
What are they showing abt Afridi's action? My father is sleeping so Im forced to watch on mute :p

His back foot looked like it was on the side crease (don't know how else to describe it) but it wasn't.

His back foot looked like it was on the side crease (don't know how else to describe it) but it wasn't.

Oh okay lol so that was for FDP's dismissal. Showed it for a long long time.

Art of building a score. After two quick wickets SA slowed down considerably and quickly started picking up the pace once settled.

Lovely to watch.

The Sheikh Zaid Masjid is beautiful. That ball by Afridi wasn't.

i dont care if SA score 270+, our useless batsmen need proper circumstances

Pakistan v South Africa | 3rd ODI | Abu Dhabi | 6/11/2013 | South African innin

What the hell is misbah doing putting this donkey on again

Santa Clause bowling again, not even Christmas yet but he still giving them gifts.

No, 300 on.... Thanks to Wahab Riaz

17 overs left, of which Ajmal can bowl 6, Afridi 2, Irfan 3, and another 4 by Tanvir. Highly unlikely that SA will get to 300. I would still believe that a couple of wickets in the next 2-3 overs, and Pakistan will have a good chance to restrict SA under 250.

why are they building up this sa vs ind series so much, considering how tiny it is

why are they building up this sa vs ind series so much, considering how tiny it is

Because it involves India. No matter how silly the BCCI might be, the bottom line is, when India plays, ratings are INSANELY high, and the stadiums are PACKED.

Pakistanis have passion, but a look at stadium will tell you the difference.

Well today it's on the batsmen to do something. Let's finally chase a decent score.

Wow, more pathetic fielding. Useless throw and shameful backup.

I think I have seen better fielding from 5 year old kids playing street cricket.

Because it involves India. No matter how silly the BCCI might be, the bottom line is, when India plays, ratings are INSANELY high, and the stadiums are PACKED.

Pakistanis have passion, but a look at stadium will tell you the difference.

What stadiums? There are no matches in Pakistan and the the LOI series in South Africa had full stadiums. The UAE stadiums are also packed.

Super catch. That wicket should go to Hafeez.

Wasn't really an amazing catch :S He made it more difficult than it should have been

What stadiums? There are no matches in Pakistan and the the LOI series in South Africa had full stadiums. The UAE stadiums are also packed.

Yes, in SOUTH AFRICA. That was South Africans, was not Pakistanis. Not sure what your watching in UAE; the tests are almost empty, the ODIs are also not fully packed.

But even before, when we had cricket in Pakistan, go watch some of our test match attendance. Compare it to Ind - Aus - Eng - RSA.

Why wouldnt the two better cricket markets have BETTER coverage?

Lets not complain for no valid reason. We cant even fill an ODI in UAE. India packed like 50,000 plus people for a India A match.

Wow, more pathetic fielding. Useless throw and shameful backup.

I think I have seen better fielding from 5 year old kids playing street cricket.

ITs UAE not Pakistan so u cant have jam packed stadiums, these two pics are from Pakistan star XI vs International cricketer XI Exhibition match ,

Attachments

• pak-worldxi-6.jpg
    pak-worldxi-6.jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 55
  • 10-22-2012_138855_l_akb.jpg
    10-22-2012_138855_l_akb.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 55
ITs UAE not Pakistan so u cant have jam packed stadiums, these two pics are from Pakistan star XI vs International cricketer XI Exhibition match ,

To be completely honest they are probably jahil supporters who would have left after Afridi got out after scoring 18

Probably a 20/20. Please find a picture of the test matches in UAE. Or the last 10 test matches in Pakistan.

I cant believe you guys are trying to argue that Pakistan is a bigger cricket market than India..... talk about blind pride.

Two superb overs from Ajmal, that too in the batting powerplay.

Akmal itni jaldi kyun kar raha hai? Isko innings ke baad Date pe jaana hai kya?? Lolzz

Yes, in SOUTH AFRICA. That was South Africans, was not Pakistanis. Not sure what your watching in UAE; the tests are almost empty, the ODIs are also not fully packed.

But even before, when we had cricket in Pakistan, go watch some of our test match attendance. Compare it to Ind - Aus - Eng - RSA.

Why wouldnt the two better cricket markets have BETTER coverage?

Lets not complain for no valid reason. We cant even fill an ODI in UAE. India packed like 50,000 plus people for a India A match.

Pictures of a packed test in India please. And not the retirement match of a legend.

To be completely honest they are probably jahil supporters who would have left after Afridi got out after scoring 18

I was there till the end and it was jam packed till the presentation ceremony :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back