Pakistan v South Africa | 3rd ODI | Abu Dhabi | 6/11/2013 | South Africa innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh didn't I say Wahab is trash? Yep. Speed without purpose is useless.

Spray gun is back..4 different length deliveries so far... as i said 5th poor delivery of the over.

Wahab and Tanvir need to be dropped, if Umar Amin fails in this match, drop him too. Bring in Junaid,Maqsood and play Nasir again.

Misbah is a poor captain. Poor team selection again of Wahab Riaz! Dont understand when he will learn

Is Junaid being rested or dropped? Cant believe he can be dropped in favour of Wahab Riaz!!

Both are brainless , whats so Ridiculous.?

Last series averaged 50, second highest average on team, has been fantastic. He is silly at time, but he has come good many times. Riaz has been trash and will always be trash.

Why in the world is Wahab here? 0 wickets in the series so far, couldn't score a single run when we needed him to, is a poor fielder and gives a four ball every over.

Last series averaged 50, second highest average on team, has been fantastic. He is silly at time, but he has come good many times. Riaz has been trash and will always be trash.

Umar is so bad that he could not find his place as a pure batsman.

Umar is so bad that he could not find his place as a pure batsman.

Umar has been one of the most consistent performers, it's just been blind captains making him what he is not. Guy should be playing at No. 3 or 4 consistently, you may call him silly at times, but you only learn when you are given responsibility.

Umar has been one of the most consistent performers, it's just been blind captains making him what he is not. Guy should be playing at No. 3 or 4 consistently, you may call him silly at times, but you only learn when you are given responsibility.

20s 30s and 40s is not consistency. Giving away his wicket in PPs regularly when he is most needed in the last 10 is plain stupidity. Do not always blame captains for akmal's inability to cope with international cricket.

Afridi will pick a couple of wickets here, InshAllah.

20s 30s and 40s is not consistency. Giving away his wicket in PPs regularly when he is most needed in the last 10 is plain stupidity. Do not always blame captains for akmal's inability to cope with international cricket.

Average of 38, name a player with an average and SR around that. Did you not watch the West Indies tour. Honestly, do you people actually watch matches or just have knee jerk one match reactions.

Compare him to our other players, Shehzad average is in 20s,Hafeez Average in 20s, Nasir in last 20 innings has averaged in 20s, Umar Amin averages in 20, Afridi averages in 20, Shafiq averages in late 20s.

Umar Averages nearly 40 and has performed for Pakistan. You have so many 20 average players coming in front of him, what do you expect to happen?

Average of 38, name a player with an average and SR around that. Did you not watch the West Indies tour. Honestly, do you people actually watch matches or just have knee jerk one match reactions.

I have seen him getting out countless times in PP and as a finisher it is pathetic.

And the only guy with a good ODI average doesn't have the capability to make a hundred.

I have seen him getting out countless times in PP and as a finisher it is pathetic.

Tell me Jibran, why should players like Shehzad,Nasir,Shafiq,Umar Amin,Hafeez,Manzoor and all be ahead of him? AND WHY do they get chances in top order and not him?

Compare him to our other players, Shehzad average is in 20s,Hafeez Average in 20s, Nasir in last 20 innings has averaged in 20s, Umar Amin averages in 20, Afridi averages in 20, Shafiq averages in late 20s.

Umar Averages nearly 40 and has performed for Pakistan. You have so many 20 average players coming in front of him, what do you expect to happen?

20s 30s and 40s are usually useless and thats how akmal manages his average and has never played well under pressure. Do not give me examples of his first year when he was wrongly thought as a real deal.

He's just a bad bowler, poor Wahab. Just end his misery.

20s 30s and 40s are usually useless and thats how akmal manages his average and has never played well under pressure. Do not give me examples of his first year when he was wrongly thought as a real deal.

He's the second best batsmen in the team. Name me two batsmen that are better than him.

This is not from his first year, last 12 months he has maintained in average of 40. You say his runs are useless, what about those who come before him? Umar deserves a run at the top, if he fails so be it, but at least give him the chance.

Tell me Jibran, why should players like Shehzad,Nasir,Shafiq,Umar Amin,Hafeez,Manzoor and all be ahead of him? AND WHY do they get chances in top order and not him?

He needs to show some maturity instead of his ability to play some shots to get a nod ahead to be promoted up the order. At the moment captain thinks that he is good for 20s and 30s and thats why he has been made a keeper. As wedo not have any keepers who can score some runs.

This is the problem. HE IS AN INNINGS BUILDER NOT A FINISHER. Did you fall on your head or something...

Innings builder who gives away his wicket betwwen over number 35 to over number 40? What about the next ten overs? No significance?

He needs to show some maturity instead of his ability to play some shots to get a nod ahead to be promoted up the order. At the moment captain thinks that he is good for 20s and 30s and thats why he has been made a keeper. As wedo not have any keepers who can score some runs.

I seriously doubt thats what Misbah thinks. Misbah is not good enough to make hundreds, Umar Akmal has the ability to.

Wel Hafeez, Jamshed, Amin are all capable of making 50s these days... Oh wait...

He's the second best batsmen in the team. Name me two batsmen that are better than him.

We all know about his batting ability , it is his immaturity and his ability to play according to situation which is hindering his way.

been waiting for that dismissal all innings, baba boom boom stikes :afridi

Akmal has looked really good behind the stumps, MashAllah. Can turn out to be our ABD.

Where are the Afridiz Haters ?????????????????????????????????????????????????????

We all know about his batting ability , it is his immaturity and his ability to play according to situation which is hindering his way.

I agree to a certain extent. Each time Pakistan has required someone to finish a game, he has failed. though I think he should be given a continuous run in the ODI side.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back