South Africa vs Pakistan | 2nd ODI | Durban | Jan 22, 2019 | Pakistan innings Thread

Highest score of the innings so far. Put the spinner under pressure and he gives a few easy bowls to hit amazing.

Hassan Ali has the highest score of the innings, shabash ballaybazou!

this passage of play just confirms its a 280 par pitch, pak have just made heave weather out of it unfortunately for them

this passage of play just confirms its a 280 par pitch, pak have just made heave weather out of it unfortunately for them

No. It's a slow pitch. 220 should be a very good.score here

It would be not a bad idea to make Hassan Ali opener and give him license to hit. Can give a fast start

i dont understand how our hack Fakhar struggled on this pitch should have smoked a few

Good from Hasan here, fighting it out unlike all the others.

Needs to do the same with the ball!

not sure what saffy is doing to be honest ...its pretty clear if hasan goes Shaheen wont last long maybe he should blaze away aswell..then again 12 overs still left

People on here wanting Sarfraz to fail. Talk about sad personal agendas. Surely you should want him to do well as that will benefit the country you FOOLS!

Selfish attitude by Sarfraz. Not taking responsibility of his own batting and give strike to tail enders.

i've been mostly reading a lot of these match threads since i joined PP, given what i read over the months i would not be surprised for hassan ali to be made capt of the team after today :p

LOL seen him struggle on this type of pitch many times. But I take it he would be better than Talat.
He would have smooked few for sixes in the middle order and things would have been very different.

Forget about the par score just play out the 50 overs.

i've been mostly reading a lot of these match threads since i joined PP, given what i read over the months i would not be surprised for hassan ali to be made capt of the team after today :p

correction: if there were not calls on this forum for hassan ali to be capt

220 odd though still seems almost impossible but would probably give Pakistan something to ball to. I know it won't be enough but at least its something

bilawal bhatti and anwar ali won us a match with their batting and bowling in 2013.

we defended about 212

Yes one good match or series is usually enough for captaincy shouts to begin.

To be honest, that was our policy in the 1990s.

Hassan Ali using CP gloves...are they his batting manufactures?

lol Sarfraz, don't run out your most important bat haha.

He would have smooked few for sixes in the middle order and things would have been very different.

When did he smoke a few 6s in the games he played before? He would have also played a similar innings to Malik and then got out in the end. But would have still been better than talat.

I think 210+ runs will be something for our bowlers to defend.

SA certainly learnt from the last match. They can only get better. Could be 4-1 victory to South Africa.

If Amla bhai scores a 100 today, SA will win for sure.

Quite the conundrum :mv

Back