Pakistan vs South Africa | 2nd Test | 22/11/2010 | Abu Dhabi | Day 3 : Session 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
'Well they've been together about twenty years' :moakram

Well we all know Aqib likes short shorts :)))

Pakistan need to stay solid here till close of Play!

Usman: "OK here I am to offer a thing I can do (Unlike those shave-head volunteers), I had my lunch just an hour ago, and If Pakistan dont lose a wicket, I will eat another full lunch"

Good one from cricinfo ppl comments

19 more overs to go

Another start thrown away .... actually atleast this wicket was taken by SA ... unlike Younus Khan & Taufeeq Umar ... who just threw their wickets ...

Bahahaa Rameez ripping on a man in the crowd who has a sign saying that he is sad that his wife is leaving for Pakistan tomorrow

"Get a life dude, enjoy it!" :)))

Pakistan | 5/271 | 91 Overs | Misbah 50* | Need 114 runs to avoid follow-on

8 off the over!

Pakistan | 5/271 | 92 Overs | Misbah 50* | Need 114 runs to avoid follow-on

Maiden!

Pakistan | 5/279 | 93 Overs | Misbah 58* | Need 106 runs to avoid follow-on

8 off the over!

went 2 buy some lunch and shafiq out :(

can enjoy lunch and adnan akmal now :) lol

lunch is good. but not enough :( very expensive

and somehow Misbah is still the most hated player here...played a big part in saving the first test, and could be on the way to doing the same again.

Pakistan | 5/279 | 94 Overs | Misbah 58* | Need 106 runs to avoid follow-on

Maiden!

my group think I am working on the project but I have been watching the game for the past 2 hours :inzi

exam next week :nj

and somehow Misbah is still the most hated player here...played a big part in saving the first test, and could be on the way to doing the same again.

Our opinion can change if he keeps performing like that

124942.jpg

lol @ afridi's head n shoulders ad in the background :afridi

Pakistan | 5/279 | 95 Overs | Misbah 58* | Need 106 runs to avoid follow-on

Maiden!

if :misbah is there I think we can avoid the follow on. sure Adnan Akmal, Abdur Rehman, Umar Gul, Mohammad Sami & Mohammad Tanvir AND :misbah can make 100+ runs? :)

Yaar he didn't use to perform when he wasn't the captain.:moyo

any gems from muhammed akram today? that droning tone and negative attitude..no wonder he never made it big!!

Pakistan | 5/283 | 96 Overs | Misbah 58* | Need 102 runs to avoid follow-on

4 off the over!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back