Pakistan vs South Africa | 4th ODI | Dubai | 05/11/2010 | PAK Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
such torture

pressure back on Pakistan again

decent innings by Afridi however. If we can get 30 from Abdul Razzaq as well, we are in good shape

If razzaq gone without scoring 30 odd runs then we will loose.

As commentator said nothing to do foolish only play the overs and Pak can win but i dont kbow what language Afridi understand

I have no words left to say, his stupidity has driven me insane! I think I am getting his stupidity disease as well! No wonder why I almost failed my exam today!

Why Shahid why?? Why do you always have to throw away your wicket like that every single time?

man I hate these ICL commercials who the hell cares about ICL now. id rather watch indian football league

they should make our players sit academic exams before coming into the team.....cos im sure some of them are brainless

What with that dramay baazi after getting out ? showing frustration after that shot

drama queen

this is to be expected from Afridi, that is what makes him exciting.

Yes, it is disappointing more often than not

I have no words left to say, his stupidity has driven me insane! I think I am getting his stupidity disease as well! No wonder why I almost failed my exam today!

Schikelgruber beta..parhai kar jaa kar, match naa dekh! Phir fail ho jaaye gaa.

they might as well take the power play bec zulqainain ha been crap so at least these 2 two might make some use

If only Kamran was there to come. Zuk is useless player, drops catches like Akmal and bat like tailender.

come on. its not fair. why does it always happen. skipped school skipped jhumma skipped meeting at the masjid and at the university for THIS come ooooon

Younis gives Razzaq strike. Hope these two can bat out most these overs.

can't take pp now, better to take it when wahab comes, too many runs/overs left, big risk of losing another 1-2 wickets. gotta play 5 / over for next 10 overs, and then take pp

they might as well take the power play bec zulqainain ha been crap so at least these 2 two might make some use

Zulqurnain has been nothing special with the gloves. Umar Akmal would have done the same job and strengthened the batting.

come on. its not fair. why does it always happen. skipped school skipped jhumma skipped meeting at the masjid and at the university for THIS come ooooon

afridi thought it wasn't fair you were doing all the skipping so decided to skip battng

everytime I think this is it. no more following cricket. it seriously affects the istudies & isocial life but everytime the match is nearing I just stop everything and watch it for 8 hours... for nothing.

afridi can put his feet up and get his losers speech ready - just need a few names to blame now!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back