Pakistan vs South Africa | 4th ODI | Dubai | 05/11/2010 | PAK Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
why shouldn't YK play for his 50??? at least he didn't blow his wad like mr Afridi - poor mrs afridi!!!

What I don't get about Lala is that there was no need to accelerate there. We were messing with saffers heads by taking singles, which is exactly what was needed at this time with asking rate at 5.5/over. He just screwed everything up.

50 for Younis Ma Sha' Allah good innings. No 4s just sensible rotate the strike stuff

Fall of wicket: 171/5 (31.2 ov); Partnership: 40 runs, 6.3 overs, RR: 6.15 (Shahid Afridi 29, Younis Khan 10)

why does rehman have the pads on instead of wahab? surely wahab should come ahead of him?

:yk playing for his 50. Its a fun cricket.

Thats our problem, Afiridi plays too fast he needs to slow down, YK plays so slow he needs to play faster, we are not satisfied with anything. If YK gets out playing a rash shot, then everyone be like why on earth he played that.

YK looks set with his 50 and all. Perfect time to get out following the "trend" of our batsmen...

everytime I think this is it. no more following cricket. it seriously affects the istudies & isocial life but everytime the match is nearing I just stop everything and watch it for 8 hours... for nothing.

Whats with Istudies and Isocial?
Apple's new innovations?
:p

afridi can put his feet up and get his losers speech ready - just need a few names to blame now!!!

Yeh...

Ramiz : "So, Shahid, you were out again with a big shot?"

Afridi : (scratching his ear) "Yes, I don't know why i keep playing these stupid shots, we will be better next game"

Younis 51 of 86 balls.

If same stage Farhat was playing, everyone would have said to drop him from the team.

Younis 51 of 86 balls.

If same stage Farhat was playing, everyone would have said to drop him from the team.

virtually a run a ball needed....been watching this game since i was a child and every team around the world would walk this from now.....except us of course

Younis 51 of 86 balls.

The problem with Farhat is that he throws away his wicket after getting a decent start...

YK doesnt do that...He is a finisher...

Don't get me wrong , I like Afridi and his energy but he's made for the MTV generation - short attention span - stick to 20/20 - now way in hell can Pak get out of the group stage in world cup with him in charge - NO WAY!!

Pakistan need a run a ball and have the PP left as well so no stupid risks needed here!

why is everyone on yk's back?? i think he's held this chase together well......dont need boundaries yet

Younis 51 of 86 balls.

except Younus is playing to the situation, the others are batting around him.

Farhat was trying to attack and hacking off, slowed down at the wrong times

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back