Pakistan vs South Africa | 5th ODI | Dubai | 08/11/2010 | PAK Innings

I'm sorry we lost, but I have no complaints against the guys. Honestly I didn't think this series would turn out to be so close, given our shambolic situation. Overall I'm satisfied with this series, which also marked Younis Khan's great comeback.

To be honest a big part of the blame should go to Shoaib Akhter for todays defeat. 7 overs for 80 is simply not on. It must be some kind of record for the worst bowling for someone whose bowled 7 overs. He single handedly gave them 40 extra runs. Also Yousuf. Yousuf has been a joke for 2 years and is simply finished. Hes a rusty gate and must retire

Afridi is a fool he points fingers at every1 but himself, he's the captain and if he don't start taking responsibility and playing the sort of innings Captains do then he's not worth the position he's been given.

He plays stupid shots when no need, and if he dnt get caught out hitting a 6 then he gets stumped when he does not need to come out that far when a person like him can stand and deliver a 6!

He needs to be told that he is equally to blame too!

too many passengers in the team at the moment.

only hope we have for the world cup is if these passengers miraculously find some form.

that, and establishing a proper, professional coaching unit. we still have no batting or fielding coach!

Back