Pakistan VS South Africa | ICC T20 2010 | Super 8 Match 9 | 10/05/2010 | SA Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good if razzaq keeps bowling like this. I reckon we can get wickets without Sami, we just need to not give many runs.

Momo said:
Our spinners can potentially choke the life out of SA. Go Markhors!

I missed the regular used of this word so i don't know in what context this is used.
Does this word mean 'maar khor' (maar khanay walay) ? It fits to some of our bowlers. :ibutt

Aamir to get a wicket in his first over, Insha'Allah

Aamir is about to bowl..
he has this irritating way of moving his head or hair..don't know what..
Is a very irritating sight..

The Slogger said:
Can our spinners do it on this specific pitch? Their spinners went for a hammer, is this a spinners pitch?
It's just that SA spinners aren't very good.

Remember Merve did have an economy of 16.50. The other highest was 7.00 which actually isn't so bad.

PerfectionPersonified said:
great move to bring Razaak for first over

Let him bowl 2nd over

He will be murdered with sixes

AAmer will go for runs as well

cricket_fever said:
i hope sa dont pick up pace like we did in the middle overs
They won't they'll bat more responsibly and keep the run rate ticking with singles.

We are 10-15 runs short of a score which would have given us a good chance. The last 3 overs killed us.

How many times i have said this... Pakistan need a finisher at the end of their inings..i can't believe they are using Misbah for that..

why in the hell is hafeez in the team.. we have seen times after times that his blocking skills brings alot of pressure in our batting line up yet he is played and even up in the order..stupied..

What this team is really missing is us, the fans, without the kind of atmosphere we provided in England, they just go through the motions.

Kamran is trying to trick the umpire into giving a wrong decision :p

Ramiz about Razzaq : Not as swift as he used to be.

Ramiz, did you see razzaq as a toddler? Because he hasnt been 'swift' since then.. :))

Awesome_Username said:
Ramiz about Razzaq : Not as swift as he used to be.

Ramiz, did you see razzaq as a toddler? Because he hasnt been 'swift' since then.. :))

lol agreed

Once again are we playing an out of form batsmen into form?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back