Pakistan vs Sri Lanka | 1st Test | Day 3 | Abu Dhabi | 20/10/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are a good two, three years late in asking that question. He wanted to concentrate on his batting hence he handed over the gloves to Prasana.

But he still keeps in ODI's though.

The stat's of these Lanka fast bowlers are horrible. :sami

If Taufeeq stays in and plays with the same RR, he needs to face 150 more balls to get to his potential 200.

Lunch.

336/2.

Pakistan lead by 139 runs.

Taufeeq 146*
Younis 27*

someone has to speed up and take the run rate upto 4-5 atleast per over......

I just noticed that Angelo Mattews hasn't bowled a single ball, is he injured or the rumors about dressing room drama are somewhat true....

:10:

4th innings of sri lanka sir

they batted with such ease 134 overs and only 4 wickets on day 4/5

and pitches in lanka turn more ' :danish

It's possible that SL can draw this match, but that's about all that the match that you referenced would have in common with this one.

It's possible that SL can draw this match, but that's about all that the match that you referenced would have in common with this one.

lol my point is simple if u dnt understand then not my fault

pakistan needs as much time as they can to bowl lanka out again,...

up the run rate... no world beater in lanka bowling
pitch is fine for batting.

When you have the other teams on knee go for the kill... !!!

Last edited:
we need a 250 run lead....don't want to give sri lanka too little time to bat either as that would make the draw easier for them....would be nice to have a little session at them tonight

why is it that on ptv all the pundits are from 1980s? lol

need some fresh blood players from 2000s or late 1990s...

shoiab mohammad is talking as if this is still 1989 vs new zealand :D

Pakistan at least need 200 more today. This is frustrating that our batsmen are showing no intent at all.

Iirc this is the first individual score of more than 150 by a Pakistani batsman since Fawad Alam's 168 on debut.

This test match so far has been a destruction of EPIC proportions

scoreboard ticking over nicely now..no maidens in the last few overs..YK gets us back on track plus tofee is looking comfortable now.

the final session of the day will be really interesting if these two are still there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back