Pakistan vs Sri Lanka | 1st Test | Day 3 | Abu Dhabi | 20/10/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
everone involved from the coverage of this match to the players of both sides, commies, fans, crowd, the grass on the ground. Every thing is getting bored to the veins

cont me out as i am loving us finally living to the promise of scoring 500+ runs in test cricket...and bang...another boundary for misbah...

All our openers with +200:

Hanif Mohammad - 337
Mudassar Nazar - 231
Taslim Arif - 210*
Shoaib Mohammad - 203*
Aamer Sohail - 205
Mohsin Khan too I think.

Thanks for the info.
So I guess the answer to my question is Sohail.

Misbah showing rest off our batsmen how herath should be played. rest off our batsmen take note!

After a long time we are now headed for a 400+ score against a good test side.

Slow and steady wins the race.

Cricinfo in every remark have to mention how boring this match is, seriously they really can be so biased at times. This is a perfect scenario for winning a test but as usual in between the commentary they find a comment about grass growing and paint drying etc.

people finding it boring that we are playing professionally for a change and actually for once aiming to get a 500+score in a test match...I guess everyone too to one wicket leading to another wickect, a flurry of shots and complete collapse!

Cricinfo in every remark have to mention how boring this match is, seriously they really can be so biased at times. This is a perfect scenario for winning a test but as usual in between the commentary they find a comment about grass growing and paint drying etc.

as are majority of the people here on pakpassion...

Misbah s.r 66.66 highest off all pakistans batsmen :)))

Wow, Sohail was the last opener to hit a 200 for us all the way back in 92 :))

19-20 years? Would be nice if Taufeeq gets there.

Maybe if taufeeq and azhar ali showed the intent misbahs showing now, who knows we could have been around 450-500 mark...

Has someone put some ants in misbahs pants before he came out to bat?

cont me out as i am loving us finally living to the promise of scoring 500+ runs in test cricket...and bang...another boundary for misbah...

its not that im not enjoying it. People who understand and have experienced the true joy of test cricket would certainly be enjoying it.

But I think our innings is slightly uneccessarily slow. We should be whacking them now.

Thats was at Old Trafford and was a very good knock to watch!

sohail innings was a gem :amir

superb he really took on devon malcolm who was real fast bowler

and chrie lewis the guy who kept getting sachin out in the 1990s:asif

Both Misbah and Tuafeeq amongst the top 10 higest test scorers in test cricket this year...long it may continue!

this is misbah a boundarie and rotate the strike great stuff :misbah geo geo to haise

its not that im not enjoying it. People who understand and have experienced the true joy of test cricket would certainly be enjoying it.

But I think our innings is slightly uneccessarily slow. We should be whacking them now.

they are now...bowlers are tired so plan is working!

This hit and miss show from Taufeeq shows his mentality. He can't smack the ball. Rather just tries to nudge and dab it

Current partnership 30 runs, 7.1 overs, RR: 4.18 (Taufeeq Umar 5, Misbah-ul-Haq 25)

Well the gold seem like sheep in this country.. isn't it? :waqar

Arnold is fast becoming my favourite Sri Lankan commie. He's very likeable imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back