Pakistan vs Sri Lanka | 1st Test | Day 3 | Abu Dhabi | 20/10/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
patience guys . days 3 pitch is meant to be the best for batting,
if pak manage to day allday today they should have a lead reaching 300.

I really just hope we leave ourselves enough time to take another 10 wickets here as wicket is now really placid.

patience guys . days 3 pitch is meant to be the best for batting,
if pak manage to day allday today they should have a lead reaching 300.

best for batting means attacking cricket not tuk tuk oh here comes papa of tuk tuk:misbah

Most batsmen seem to have struggled to score at a decent pace.

YK got out just now trying to lift the tempo as well, after struggling for the last few overs.

YK gone and in comes the skipper.

Please Misbah play with some tempo!

YK GIVEN OUT..chulo jee misbah sahib is coming out now..lets hope we continue with the accumulation

Do you guys have the memory of a goldfish? 'Misbah's come out to bore us now'

Misbah is the one who is the more attacking batsman in the team. Remember his quick hundred against WI?

This would have been ideal situation if Umar akmal to come in and smack a few if he had been selected! on well!

Skipper off the mark with a single.

362/3 now...

We should be aiming for 520-500 at close off play here!

Looks like a slightly harsh decision. But I guess Sri Lanka deserve that bit of luck.

Oh boy - Guys protect your health and switch over. Misbah now in, I tell ya these games should come with life support respirators I can't begin to imagine how many must have died of boredom!!!!

Mohsin khan seems to be enjoying his time as coach, I wouldn't be surprised if he's around for a lot longer than expected :misbah

"Iz... a ... palm tree, am I right ?" :jayasurya :)))

I told you, Misbah's the most attacking batsman in the lineup after Hafeez

Thats was a monster hit by MH! Some more please!

"Surprisingly, Misbah-ul-Haq has hit more 6s for Pakistan in Tests than any other batsman over the past 12 months, with 8 shots clearing the ropes. That includes the last one he hit off Herath." Lucus has been bored into looking up stats
cricinfo

TUKTUK WHO?

everone involved from the coverage of this match to the players of both sides, commies, fans, crowd, the grass on the ground. Every thing is getting bored to the veins

When was the last time a Pakstani opener scored 200?

All our openers with +200:

Hanif Mohammad - 337
Mudassar Nazar - 231
Taslim Arif - 210*
Shoaib Mohammad - 203*
Mohsin Khan - 200
Aamer Sohail - 205

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back