Pakistan Vs Srilanka - 2nd Test | 3rd Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oxy™ said:
I dont think we have lost one since 1986...

Oh, so it's the oneday series we keep losing there then. Well, finally we should be able to win both series. :)

Monsee said:
The last time we played there...

Oye Sheikh Chilli, haal chaal suna. Kaafi form mein hai aaj kal, bharatiyoon ki naak mein dam kar rakha hai. ;)

badxhah said:
Agaya Saraay Timmys close kar wa kaay

Salam Seth ,.

wsalaam sayien... fursat mil gaye brokeback mountain se tujhe. ;)

back to topic, Alhumdulillah Pakistan should win this. Too bad I cannot watch. :(

Bowlers like Eliphants and batmen like Computers According to Commentator.

And 44444444444444444444444444444444

Jive Jive Pakistan said:
it aint over till its over

It isnt over till the fat lady sings

i never did get that quote ? Were they talkin abt abida parveen ?

Ian Chappell's commentary is getting tiresome.

All he has said today is 'More Good fortune to Farhat' / 'Lucky Farhat' / Chancy Farhat' etc etc.

We know he's chanced his luck - no need to say it every other ball!!!

nafajafam said:
Oye Sheikh Chilli, haal chaal suna. Kaafi form mein hai aaj kal, bharatiyoon ki naak mein dam kar rakha hai. ;)

You know me...same old same old

Me and my love for the parosiites :16:

Oxy™ said:
Ian Chappell's commentary is getting tiresome.

All he has said today is 'More Good fortune to Farhat' / 'Lucky Farhat' / Chancy Farhat' etc etc.

We know he's chanced his luck - no need to say it every other ball!!!

Seems to me he only says it when Farhat does get lucky. The last one: the ball just escaped teh slip fielder, seemed lucky to me.

50 for Farhat!!!

Vital innings!!!

Chanced his arm, rode his luck and continues to live the life of a charmed man!!!

65 to win!!

how well do u rate imran farhats innings? i wud give it a 6/10, a few lbw appeals turned down and alot of mis timed shots almost falling into the fielders hands. i still say salman butt is the man.

wats up wit all the physio's sprinting back? i;ve seen it in a couple of other games too?

Tommy the physio running faster than Forrest Gump there.

Difference b/w Salman and Farhat was Salman is unlucky those misses n mistime shot Farhat played would have gone st.To hand if played by Salman.

omidahomie said:
how well do u rate imran farhats innings? i wud give it a 6/10, a few lbw appeals turned down and alot of mis timed shots almost falling into the fielders hands. i still say salman butt is the man.
I have supported both Salman and Farhat over the last 4 months, when Farhat came back into the scene. Really, my policy would be if I could play only one of them, is whose in the best batting form, and whose been most consistent in the last few matches.

Pakistan 125-1, need 58 more runs to win!

omidahomie said:
wats up wit all the physio's sprinting back? i;ve seen it in a couple of other games too?

He sprints in and out. Kind of a crowd pleaser move.

YK not content with grabbing behinds of almost all Pak players, just touched Murli's tushy :31: :)))

true, i still belive in playing two proper opening bastmen then part timers like k.akmal and s. malik, and no credit taken away from both of those batsmen becasue they have both been batting well.

This crowd has been amazing! Fully applauding all the shots.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back