Pakistan Vs Srilanka - 2nd Test | 3rd Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

samisback

ODI Debutant
Runs
all the ingredients to a perfect 3 day test this one has ;-) pakistan need to get rid of the lankan tail ASAP n then for me IMRAN FARHAT is the key, if he scores big, then not only pak win, but also that means the end of salman butt ,atleast for the england tour...........lets hope he delivers!!

and juggy D mate, you are soo lucky, had it not been for the weather in the last match, we would have won, and by the looks of it, we have this one in the bag already, so could have so easily been a 2-0 whitewash to pakistan.....but dang the weather :16:

pak must go on the attack vs the lankan opening bowlers - they should try to get a quick 100 before murli gets in and the single there way to the target.

agreed, i think most importantly they should play their natural game, farhat by nature is a cross between saeed anwar + brian charles lara ;-) so he should play his natural game, i would love to see either raoo ifi or faisal iqbal opening with him :11:

Prediction..SRI's tail resists gives Pak a target of 230 PaK bundles out for 80...

im off to bed , someone do me a huge favour give me a ring when pakistan are batting, anyone who does this naiki, will earn a very special reward from cav, so whose going to be performing this naiki? bohut suwaab ka kaam hai :p

kashif77 said:
pak must go on the attack vs the lankan opening bowlers - they should try to get a quick 100 before murli gets in and the single there way to the target.

Murli might open the bowling!

PlanetPakistan said:
Murli might open the bowling!
even if they import shane warne, and bowl him with murali frm the other end, both share the new ball still pak will win inshAllah :p

cavin420 said:
im off to bed , someone do me a huge favour give me a ring when pakistan are batting, anyone who does this naiki, will earn a very special reward from cav, so whose going to be performing this naiki? bohut suwaab ka kaam hai :p

Ring Ring Ring
:16: :16: :16:
wake up buddy time to start your commentary :>
Well I think Pakistan can possibly bowl SL out for 190 and then hopefully chase down the target today.
I would love to see Asif Boy getting the last 2 wicket :19:
It would be great to see Pak making it 3-0. :11: I mean winning the last three test seriesthey played.
If Inzi has to come out today and if he scors a 50 I am sure he will get nearer to No.2 in the test ranking as 100 is impossible now to assure him second place.
With that being said lets not get carried away as we got bowled for a megre 170 in the first innings, But be optimistic as we also played very well in the second innings of the 1st test.
Boy o Boy is our second innings batting is improving :14: :14: :14:

darkmoon459 said:
Salaam Guys:

what time the match starts today, US or pakistan Time.

It starts the same time as yesterday :p
I think pak time is gonna be 9:30 and US is probably 12:30 midnight :)

5 mins to go....We must pick up this last wicket as soon as possible!!!

hahahahaha

Great innings by Murali. Magnificent stuff. Just what his team needed him to do!

somebody wake up the cricinfo commentator.

Hash said:
hahahahaha

Great innings by Murali. Magnificent stuff. Just what his team needed him to do!

He just could not wait to have a go at the pakistani batsmen lets see how we handle his bowling.

Razzaq deprived of a chance of another hat-trick against the SL

Shabash guys!
now we need a solid opening partnership!

We might need someone to break the back of this chase!!
perhaps a quick 40 odd!

Pathan007 said:
yara keep trying. InshAllah will b back hopefully

Sanoon wi daso Niswari paa jee about this link :D

Monsee said:
Sanoon wi daso Niswari paa jee about this link :D

Naswar ug kul mangi hoo ghai hai. Hum nai Khan Lala noo 50 pound deetai see link dai wastai.
Uj 100 pound derain pawai ghai J ;-)

apun idher udher dekhta hai. ager koi link mila. will get to u guys then

Have to resort tothe boring Cricinfo now. Dam I blame Rameez for ruining my day. He show his Munhoos face and that was it.

Anyway 183 now Pak has to play sensibly.

Here we go boys. Say a little prayer and stay positive. Inshallah we will pull this off.

Are the players out there?

Good positive start.

9 for 0

yaar click on the link and it will tsrat working if it asks u to download a player then do so.

cut for four. Good shot Kamy

13 for 0

Pathan007 said:
ok monsee and jawan here u go. guys do not QUOTE me. thanx

url] play it in Internet Explorer b...u never put it in a public messageboard. :29:

slix10 said:
It just went off.

Great going Pathan. This is why you never put it in a public messageboard. :29:
it's back. arey yaar. hum sab eik hai. :D Muslaman bhaiyo ki madad tou karna hoga na

Thanks Pathan, I was on that site before you posted the link

It had just gone dead for a while

glorious shot by Farhat

17 for 0

four more. Kamran on fire.

21 for 0

Masllah se asa koi shot nahi khela jis mein risk invovle nahi hoowa

Kabehumbtha........Jawan said:
Egded for four through slip

A bit misleading. It was an intentional shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back