Pakistan vs Zimbabwe | 4th ODI | Faisalabad | 30/01/08 |

Hussain showing his experience. Another good delivery zoning in on the inability of the Zims to play inswing from the left arm angle.

malik will be feeling bad about sarfaraz making all these saves... he's running out of excuses of not playing him instead of kamran

asifp said:
Zimb batsman just plant their leg out before the ball is bowled
Reminds me of the test match they had against England once in Durham back in 2003. Richard Johnson on debut ran through them with 6 wickets, a good number of them lbw

Beauty by Hussain. Well, he definitely looks better than that joker Khalil, that's for sure.

4 wides in one over by tanvir.... seems like tanvir is trying to break our sami's record of bowling the most balls

hhaha Mushy Jigar , "Sohail Tanvir is in good knick"

knock knock Mushy he is bowling not batting

Pankha is experimenting quite a bit with his inswingers. He would be a much better bowler if Waqar was the bowling coach.

mushtaq - that's a good delivery sohail tanvir...has been a very good nick

pakistani commentators complaining against LBWs given to their own bowlers ..

would u guys ever expect indian commies to do the same ?

I'm still not impressed with K. Hussain. Unless he's a very clean hitter - his bowling doesn't have the bite against the stronger teams.

PlanetPakistan said:
Pankha is experimenting quite a bit with his inswingers. He would be a much better bowler if Waqar was the bowling coach.

all of our bowlers would benefit tremendously from waqar ..

clearly lawson isn't doing the job .. most our bowlers have looked wayward under him.

OMG Malik almost killed Sarfraz. All for his little friend... DISGUSTING.

Apparently that last Tanvir ball was 83.4 kph. There is something seriously wrong with the speed gun.

fastest ball so far 127.5km/h. I'm no speed gun fanatic..but that is really slow for opening bowlers(who aren't bowling spin).. atleast 135 plus shud be the norm

LightSpeedGT said:
Sohail Khan being held back longer than I expected...

oh yaar .. relax .. kamran and sohail bowling very well out there .

After this slow start, I fully expect the Zimbabweans to go after Sohail Khan.

Megadeth said:
fastest ball so far 127.5km/h. I'm no speed gun fanatic..but that is really slow for opening bowlers(who aren't bowling spin).. atleast 135 plus shud be the norm

quit lying plz ... kamran has hit 130's.

Haroon is not impressed: "what's up with the Pakistani bowlers? they are barely bowling fast. the fastest they have bowled today is 127.5. That isn't even considered medium any more."

hunain2003 said:
Haroon is not impressed: "what's up with the Pakistani bowlers? they are barely bowling fast. the fastest they have bowled today is 127.5. That isn't even considered medium any more."

@ kashif.. ditto...

I think dead wickets such as these are having a huge impact on the lack of pace in Pakistan bowlers. Only an idiot would want to bowl at tear away pace on these for 4 days

asifp said:
Sohail Khan is going to be a 130ish bowler , wait and watch
I can picture the nxt thread "condemning" Sohail Khan if he turns out to be a 130s bowler... all the "waqar" hype..

Megadeth said:
i'm not watching the match..thats what cricinfo said..

well either u or cricinfo are mistaken.

anyhow .. here is a link if u want to watch - acricket.com

Megadeth said:
I can picture the nxt thread "condemning" Sohail Khan if he turns out to be a 130s bowler... all the "waqar" hype..

hahah , Shoaib Malik wants all the shine off the ball before giving the ball to Sohail Khan

Ok, I'm buying into the hype....cmon, let's see something from this kid.

Woo that was very very fast on this dead pitch! Ripping short ball. WOW

Bloody quick bouncer...I don't care what the speed gun says....that was faster than 137 k's! Bring it!!

pace from sohail .. 140 KPH in his third delivery !

Touching 140 on a slow, flat pitch. Seems aggressive, has a good bouncer, and pitches it up regularly. Looks like all the hype has a reason.

First Over:

137.0 (bouncer)

He walks like Akhtar

Heed needs a LOT and I mean a LOT of work on his actoin

He runs in like a medium Pacer
plus i think he needs to open his body up a more like Waqar or Rana

I see loads, loads of potential in S. Khan. And his runup and follow through is awful. Imagine how quick he'll be once he fixes that. 150 k bowler in the making guys.

Back