Pakistan vs Zimbabwe | 4th ODI | Faisalabad | 30/01/08 |

W63L35

Post of the Week winner
Joined
Feb 6, 2006
Runs
27,003
Post of the Week
9
25 minutes to go.

Hope Pak bowls first. That match is starting at midnight my time....and may be able to stay up for 60-90 minutes into the match! Just would like to watch Sohail and then go to bed!
 
same here...looking forward to Sohail's bowling....hope he lives up to all the hype!
 
PlanetPakistan said:
W63,
Why didn't you let the local boy start the thread? :12:

Oh....I see, Is match being payed in Orlando?? :p
 
If Pakistan don't bowl first, I'm going to sleep. I want to see Sohail Khan.
 
PlanetPakistan said:
Faisal from Faisalabad :16:

Well, if thats the case then I may have watched more cricket in Iqbal stadium (VIP enclosure :11: ) more than anybody on this forum! ....about 21 days of international cricket!
 
W63L35 said:
Well, if thats the case then I may have watched more cricket in Iqbal stadium (VIP enclosure :11: ) more than anybody on this forum! ....about 21 days of international cricket!
wow- when was that? I only managed to watch 1 test match there and that too at the age of 9 :(
 
Really wanna see this Sohail guy now, so much hype!?

he's a pathan too isn't he?
 
i think he's kashmiri... but khan... wel, watever.... i hope he lives upto the expectations or the pakistani bowling attack is uselsss
 
PlanetPakistan said:
wow- when was that? I only managed to watch 1 test match there and that too at the age of 9 :(

1990-95 Pak vs NZ, SL, WI tests and some ODIs.
Don't ask me how old I was! :D
 
PlanetPakistan said:
HAfridi?

I just hope he didn't see Merc's 'predict the speed' thread :)

Yeah that's me man! :D:

You hope who didn't see it? :S

Not been following cricket a lot lately, just the odd game and now i hear about this sohail khan dude, im really curious!

anyone actually, seen him bowl before?
 
sup guys .. hope we bowl first .. so we can finally see what all the hype is about this sohail khan guy.
 
Shoaib Mailik just called Khalid Latif, ''that other guy...the opener.''
 
THE_DEVIL said:
Yeah that's me man! :D:

You hope who didn't see it? :S

Not been following cricket a lot lately, just the odd game and now i hear about this sohail khan dude, im really curious!

anyone actually, seen him bowl before?
I think Mudasser has seen him once and thinks that he is around 85 mph.

p.s read the sticky thread about the speed prediction.
 
PlanetPakistan said:
I was there too....and in the VIP box :O

You know....I thought, you looked/sounded familiar! :|
 
Sheikh said:
Shoaib Mailik just called Khalid Latif, ''that other guy...the opener.''

Wow. Brilliant kaptaan. Anyways, time to check Sohail Khan's bowling out! I'm excited.
 
The squad
Khalid Latif,
Nasir Jamshed,
Fawad Alam,
Mohammad Yousuf,
Shoaib Malik,
Misbah-ul-Haq,
Shahid Afridi,
Sohail Tanvir,
Sarfraz Ahmed,
Sohail Khan,
Kamran Hussain

Personaly, seems like a great team to me
 
pakistan bowling 1st .. lets see what all the hype is about sohail khan!
 
Latif, Jamshed, Fawad, Yousuf, Shoaib, Misbah, Sarfraz, Afridi, Tanvir, Hussain, Sohail Khan
 
PlanetPakistan said:
I think Mudasser has seen him once and thinks that he is around 85 mph.

p.s read the sticky thread about the speed prediction.

Yeah just read it and replied. Should be interesting! Let's roll!
 
hunain2003 said:
hey guys, is ther any online site showing the match for free? a link will be appreciated :D

acricket.com
 
Anyway guy's gotta love ya'll and leave ya'll. Going to watch the game on ARY!

Cmmon new boyzzzzz, dig in and dig in HARD! :D :D

Afridi to break all sorts off records today too, watch this space!
 
looks like Kamran Hussain getting the new ball ??

you have the highest wicket taker in the domestic with the new ball and done use it ???
 
I can't believe Mailk isn't opening the bowling with Khan. Why start with 2 lefties? Horrible captaincy.
 
there is some thing wrong with the spged gun no way Kamran bowled that ball at 120kph
 
Shoaib Malik has no brains he has given the new ball to someone that is bowling 120 kph and IMO would be the same bowler with a ball that is10 overs old.

The guy is in the team cause he bowled well with the new ball but when he makes it we dont give it to him.

Shoaib Malik makes my blood boil
 
asifp said:
Shoaib Malik has no brains he has given the new ball to someone that is bowling 120 kph and IMO would be the same bowler with a ball that is10 overs old.

The guy is in the team cause he bowled well with the new ball but when he makes it we dont give it to him.

Shoaib Malik makes my blood boil
He's getting worse as a captain with every game.
 
asifp said:
looks like Kamran Hussain getting the new ball ??

you have the highest wicket taker in the domestic with the new ball and done use it ???

Well it would be silly to do so. We obviously need two left handers who are bowling in the 120's to open the bowling.
 
they just mentioned Sohail Khan is very good with the old ball maybe that is why malik holding him back
 
Good save by Sarfraz on the leg side. Saved 4 wides.
 
apparently sikander says sohail is a very good old ball bowler who reverse swings as well
 
With these speed guns even Akthar would not crack 145kph
 
brilliant save by Sarfarz down the leg side.

i didn't realize he was playing today until i read an earlier psot. Otherwise i wana gona make a new thread 'Is Kamran Back?'
 
that was plumb....but seriously this is sad two bowlers , barely cracking 130 kp/h opening for Pakistan
 
The wait for Sohail Khan is endless... ARGGH

According to Comms, Khan has pace and bounce.
 
Pakistani bowlers have realized that the batsman can't play inswingers.
 
kablooee87 said:
Pakistani bowlers have realized that the batsman can't play inswingers.
There are very few right-handed batsmen in international cricket that can handle inswingers from left-handed bowlers.
 
Wow...............what a GREAT stop by Sarfraz.....way down the leg side!!!
 
Sheikh said:
There are very few right-handed batsmen in international cricket that can handle inswingers from left-handed bowlers.

Lucky for those lefties I did not take up cricket as a profession , otherwise....... :pissed:
 
Kamran gets another LBW......his 3rd ODI wicket and all of them are LBW!
 
Back
Top