PakPassion Football Manager Competition - Discussion / Q & A Thread

KR, Could you also update the Team threads, for those who have taken part in the Transfers/Exchanges?

That's a massive ask, won't be doing that whilst the transfer window is going on. Plus, Ibad is the only one who can update that.

^So how will we know how our team looks like and what it still needs?

I'm sure you're more than capable of keeping track of that yourself, it's not difficult.

Good question...one I don't have an answer for.

Perhaps it was meant to be Marko Marin? a far better player.

Also Ramos contract is like 130 pounds a week. I earn more than that lol.

I actually don't even think these guys exist.

I dont want to be a pain in the ass but i think i got the shaft here.

Not sure what happened there, Ibad can maybe explain...he sorted the players out.

Ok i present the evidence of my shafting. I hope Ibad can do something for me here.

I got in my team:
Martin_Marko_Profile.jpg

Adri_n_Ramos_Profile.jpg

Both of these players don't exist as far as i know.

However these two players do exist. you can see they are virtually the same except real(and not rubbish)

MarkoMarinProfile.jpg

AdrinRamosProfile.jpg

I think we should team threads to keep everything in place.

Maybe One thread to be shared by 2 teams?

I think we should team threads to keep everything in place.

Maybe One thread to be shared by 2 teams?

this will make the sub forum a real mess.

Also you can check the first post of the transfer window to see who got traded and who not. We used the same technique in the last forum and it was not problem for them.
After the end of transfer window the team threads will be updated.
I cannot update each team after every single trade.

I actually don't even think these guys exist.

I dont want to be a pain in the ass but i think i got the shaft here.

There is another adrian ramos too. I got the shitty rip off model

yes there was a mix up. Sorry for that. Your two players will be replaced by the two you mentioned. The team thread will be updated after the transfer window's end.

Fwiw I think the current system is fine (in terms of threads), any more and it will create more clutter and become confusing. As things stand you just need to open a few tabs and you can quickly see who manages which side and see the players profiles

I'm confused.

Those players listed on the first page of the transfer window (Robben, Gervinihio, Suarez, etc) are they literally free or do we pay for them if we are the first person to claim them?

Whats the transfer Quota going to be in the mid-season transfer?

iBad, what do you think?

I think there should be one which we can share by 6 managers...

One for every group in the Copa do Fenomeno and that would be the one which we could use for all competitions..

Last edited:
We wont get the player on free transfer if we post a minute too early right?

I mean at 4:59 GMT.

What if it says 5:00pm on your computer but it shows that it was posted at 4:59?

Did you get my PM? You should've done.

I did state that we're going by the time which is linked to in the opening post of the transfer window thread, down at the bottom where the opening time is given in red writing.

Here is the link again:

http://wwp.greenwichmeantime.com/time/scripts/clock-8/runner.php

As soon as that time hits 5pm tomorrow, the transfer window opens, not a second before that.

lol 6pm tomorrow? that sucks man, I've got a T20 game of my own to attend...*sigh* I guess I'll just have to make do with whatever I can get. :(

ibad/rizzy can I suggest for you to add Axel Witsel as a player in the comp (can't find him - maybe you can add him to the free transfer list?)

ibad/rizzy can I suggest for you to add Axel Witsel as a player in the comp (can't find him - maybe you can add him to the free transfer list?)

sorry mate. but he cannot be added now.

Will there be a new thread made around the time of the window opening or are we using the same thread we have used so far for transfers ?

Ibad if you get a chance could you put the real versions of Marko Marin and Adrian Ramos in the players threads for me?

PPFMC sounds good

KR and Ibad, although I have disagreed with a few issues (see other threads) I would like to say fair play to the both of you for organising this and the amount of effort/time you are putting into this, it is appreciated :19:

Yep, cricket simulation. Awesomeness. Officially have more than 100 participants in that.

Nah, Cerebral Assassins, we won the first class championship already, and are in the final of the One day competition.

when does the football season start?

is it goign to be this month or what?

since transfer window will be done in couple of days

Transfer window closes on Monday, then we have the 2 pre-season friendlies on Thursday 12th and Sunday 15th, the competitive matches will start after that.

Ibad if you get a chance could you put the real versions of Marko Marin and Adrian Ramos in the players threads for me?

ok, both the player's screens are added to the players thread - midfielders.

Remember that there is a maximum squad size limit of 22 players and a minimum squad size limit of 18 players. You are allowed to go over or under this limit at any time during this transfer window but will need to be within the limits by the end of the window. Players may be released in this thread to reduce squad sizes. If you're not within limits once the window closes, you'll be deducted 3 points from the league and fined £50 Million. I WILL NOT BE ADVISING ANYONE ON THEIR SQUAD SIZE, SO IT'S UP TO YOU TO KEEP AN EYE ON THE NUMBER OF PLAYERS YOU HAVE.

^See above

@KR & Ibad - Do we get to decide who would take free kicks, penalties and corners etc. ???

What about player contracts, is that something we get an input in?

different players have different contracts. It will all be controlled by your assistant manager. If a player contract expires and he haven't signed a new contract then he will become free agent.

every team has a separate assistant manager. He will assist you through out the season. Simulator handles that assistant.

Back