PakPassion Football Manager Competition - Discussion / Q & A Thread

different players have different contracts. It will all be controlled by your assistant manager. If a player contract expires and he haven't signed a new contract then he will become free agent.

The contract expiry we see on player profiles is actually when it expires? I would hate to lose a player on a free, better off trying to strategically sell them earlier on

Rizzy - If i'd agree to you, everyone would start asking me to make one.

I'll just give a go but im not sure if it will be that good because "apney liye to dil se banayi thi meine"

Rizzy/ibad if we make a logo (like aneeq has brilliantly done) will it replace the logo/badge we were already given at the start of the tournament and the ones currently displayed?

Here you go KR - Here's your Logo...

Whatchaa say guys? How is it?
'I tried not to make it look better than mine' :asif

Attachments

• The Royal Mafia FC.jpg
    The Royal Mafia FC.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 308
Rizzy/ibad if we make a logo (like aneeq has brilliantly done) will it replace the logo/badge we were already given at the start of the tournament and the ones currently displayed?

No Sir. These logos are in_game logos. you can create one if you want but will not be replaced with the original ones.

Wow that is good (can you make me one :yk - if you do can you incorporate a black horse theme :yk)

Sorry Guys, I can't make more Logo's - it takes effort to make them!
But hopefully i'll try making some - but they won't be good.
I can only make good ones if i am in GOOD Mood! :yk

Sorry Guys, I can't make more Logo's - it takes effort to make them!
But hopefully i'll try making some - but they won't be good.
I can only make good ones if i am in GOOD Mood! :yk

So you will be making me one then :yk

Sure - only if i knew how to make a Logo about a Gawalmandi Gang!

610x.jpg

Gawalmandi Gang :yk

Aneeq sorry to ask you this but my computer won't let me open any editing program (its gone khraaab) and I need to make a logo... can you please put the picture below into a badge/emblem continuing the black theme. Thanks

Attachments

• Untitled2.0.png
    Untitled2.0.png
    20.8 KB · Views: 244
Aneeq sorry to ask you this but my computer won't let me open any editing program (its gone khraaab) and I need to make a logo... can you please put the picture below into a badge/emblem continuing the black theme. Thanks

399489_438487306182630_1622153826_n.jpg

Here you go - you may just write The Huntsmen with Powerpoint in it - i left the place blank because I didn't know what font you would like :khalil

I would suggest you writing 'THE' on the white part below the horse-face and Huntsmen in White colour on the black part.

It should be coming down though like this..

T
H
E

H
U
N
T
S
M
E
N

Aneeq anything to do with microsoft wont work on my computer atm... I appreciate your effort aswell but if I am being honest I don't really like it :( . I would really really appreciate if you could put that image into something like one of the below:
stock-vector-coat-of-arms-82868914.jpg

stock-vector-coat-of-arms-vector-illustration-55444189.jpg

eagle23_prev.jpg

preferably the last one with any font that you think suits it best.

Last edited:
I didn't like it either :yk

I can't make one today - i'll make one tommorow surely (so you can use it temporarily today), but the ones you have sent me have watermark's on them - can't remove those :(

I didn't like it either :yk

I can't make one today - i'll make one tommorow surely (so you can use it temporarily today), but the ones you have sent me have watermark's on them - can't remove those :(

I don't mind really whenever you have the time to do it. Damn about the watermarks dunno what to do about that other than maybe selecting (with the pipette tool) the colour behind and painting over - but that would take really long

Just make a basic one on paint, it might not be the best BUT atleast it is your own :yk

My computer won't let me do much because it isn't working properly. Most I can do is surf the web :yk.

Anyway Geordie you have much more important things to worry about... like how you are planning on beating me :yk

Guys, I don't mean to be a pain, but if you're making or looking for new logos, can you not do it in this thread? Make a new thread if you wish or go to the Q&A/Discussion thread, but please don't clog this thread up with unnecessary stuff. It'll make things difficult for Ibad when it comes time to sim. Thanks.

^ was thinking the same ( to make a new thread) but let's just leave it

I've got a life - can't you really not make a logo yourself?

Do we really need to have a logo? Can't really think of what sort of logo you would make for the "MatchFixers".

Thanks for that Aneeq it looks fantastic. I appreciate your efforts. Thanks again :D

ibad, will Marcelo be available for my 2nd friendly?

Just curious, on what basis were the players divided in the teams for the very first time?

hey,i neither named my xi nor formation nor custom tactics for the first match,shud i just name my xi and formation for the second friendly??

hey,i neither named my xi nor formation nor custom tactics for the first match,shud i just name my xi and formation for the second friendly??

You Should so we can get started :akhtar

If You Dont Name Your Team In 3 Matches when the League Starts then you`ll get fired, but its not like that in frendlies.

Ibad would it be possible if each team had 1 chance to train up a player on fm (you know when you select a player you can train them up into a different position)?

We have discussed this between ourselves and we feel that this is something we might implicate in season 2. We don't want to input too many things in the very first season, especially when some guys in PPFMC don't have football manager, it could get confusing and too much.

I understand... just desperately need a LB for the next match :p don't have any backup

Afridirocks, your team logo is misleading. You have the stars at the top. Stars are normally only there representing a competition win. For example in Europe, a club would put a star on their badge if they've won the Champions League. They'd put 2 if they've won it twice etc...

For international teams, a star represents winning the World Cup. Brazil have 5 stars on their badge because they've won the World Cup 5 times.

they were distributed according to their Current Attributes. But the division was very much neutral and fair.

Ibad, when will match day 3 thread be going up?

I won't be able to upload my team over the weekend. If the deadline is sunday, then can you please take my last team for the current game, barring any injuries.

if this is an issue, please let me know.

Ibad, why aren't there different jerseys in home and away games? When we signed up, we posted both the home and the away jerseys.

Ibad, why aren't there different jerseys in home and away games? When we signed up, we posted both the home and the away jerseys.

The jerseys are different in the game. I don't know where you noticed that it is same. Where ever i saw it is different.

The jerseys are different in the game. I don't know where you noticed that it is same. Where ever i saw it is different.

When you post the screenshots of match statistics, they are same in home and away matches. Eg. -
Stunners_FC_v_Warriors_United_Information_Over.png

All_Stars_XI_v_Stunners_FC_Information_Overvie.png

In football, you only wear your away jersey away from home if there is a colour clash with the home team's jersey, otherwise you wear your home kit.

In football, you only wear your away jersey away from home if there is a colour clash with the home team's jersey, otherwise you wear your home kit.

yes correct. I just checked all the jerseys and they are different in home and away..

Is there anyway we can have more games at a time?

I don't have a problem with the deadlines - I think it's pretty good, but I just think one game every two days is making things go by really slowly and not only may people lose interest, but it's really not as much fun either.

I figured Ibad could simulate maybe 3 games at a time, but then I realized that we have injuries/booking every game so that wouldn't work...

Any suggestions? Does anyone else feel this way or am I the only one?

Is there anyway we can have more games at a time?

I don't have a problem with the deadlines - I think it's pretty good, but I just think one game every two days is making things go by really slowly and not only may people lose interest, but it's really not as much fun either.

I figured Ibad could simulate maybe 3 games at a time, but then I realized that we have injuries/booking every game so that wouldn't work...

Any suggestions? Does anyone else feel this way or am I the only one?

the point is that i don't have problem with simulating matches earlier, but there are 24 teams which means 24 managers and it will be unfair for those who are unable to name a team quickly..

Back