PakPassion Football Manager Competition - Discussion / Q & A Thread

Well, not my fault if my assisstant coach doesn't even want him to have a go...

He was on the substitude bench from Day1. And still never got substituted.

Or.... probably some lobby-baazi is going on which I don't know of.. :malik

If I don't trade VDV, he'll be on my bench too

But Ganso only plays one position and there's not much you can do with him :))

Kaunsi Suggestions? The only thing you said to me was play Yaya Touré as much as you can.. :))

Lots of Stunners in action in the BPL. Ivanovic scored today! And Dzeko on for Aguero for Man City now.

This game seems pretty realistic, does it have a 'thing' in which you can suddenly find some of your players don't want to play for you anymore/openly express thedesire to leave the club (it has a loyalty level in the player stats)? Or couldyou keep the likes of Messi, Ronaldo, RVP etc no matter what the situation at the club?

This game seems pretty realistic, does it have a 'thing' in which you can suddenly find some of your players don't want to play for you anymore/openly express thedesire to leave the club (it has a loyalty level in the player stats)? Or couldyou keep the likes of Messi, Ronaldo, RVP etc no matter what the situation at the club?

yes a player can desire his feelings about leaving a club or not interested. That effects his morale if he is not happy with the club..

^possibly, we'll see what kind of other offers i can pick up

I need an out & out striker

I remember Ibad saying it's after CDF Match Day 4? Correct me if I'm wrong.

Dzeko is not for sale, Boriello is if I get a good RWB.
And also Khedira for any good CM.

Ibad would it be possible to pm rizzy your email and give it to me so i can send you a .tac file with formation ect on it, for use when the mid season transfer window opens. All you need to do is put it in the tactics folder and then assign it to my team. Thanks

Ibad would it be possible to pm rizzy your email and give it to me so i can send you a .tac file with formation ect on it, for use when the mid season transfer window opens. All you need to do is put it in the tactics folder and then assign it to my team. Thanks

PP is no longer in the business of giving out members email addresses to other members.

Ibad have you got the file... does it work alright ect? Tell me if there are any problems

Ibad have you got the file... does it work alright ect? Tell me if there are any problems

i have received the file but will not be reviewing it now. It will be reviewed once the custom tactics thread is opened. Then you can tell me there and ask me about its problems and changes.

i have received the file but will not be reviewing it now. It will be reviewed once the custom tactics thread is opened. Then you can tell me there and ask me about its problems and changes.

No problem

Guys don't confirm your transfer deals on the other threads or they will be cancelled on the main transfer window. The rule is to confirm your deals just in the transfer window thread and not somewhere else..

Lavezzi is up for sale and I will explore options.

I really want a premier striker, so I will look into Lisandro Lopez, but you'll have to offer cash with that.

Saj, I have no use for Ribery. Maybe Cesc Fabregas though or Welliton somewhere in there.

Last edited:
you can only see the free players once the transfer thread is up.

So lets put the thread up but not allow trades to be made :yk

No actually though :moyo

Also, my desperation for a premier striker grows. Ezequiel Lavezzi is up for trade. Please, somebody give me their striker :))

So lets put the thread up but not allow trades to be made :yk

No actually though :moyo

Also, my desperation for a premier striker grows. Ezequiel Lavezzi is up for trade. Please, somebody give me their striker :))

This is what i think should be done aswell. Don't actually open the transfer window just use the thread for now with all the players on it so teams can strategise and discuss potential transfers with other teams

Ibad if I had moves left over from last window, can I transfer them over to this window?

Negotiations have already began. Ibad, how about opening a unofficial transfer window thread before you open the actual one,so that all these offers can be in one thread?

When will match day 13 threads be going up.

If they don't go up today, i will not be able to post the side till tuesday.

please advice.

thanks

When will match day 13 threads be going up.

If they don't go up today, i will not be able to post the side till tuesday.

please advice.

thanks

I don't think it will be going up now. We have transfer window coming up and I think Round 13 will happen after transfer window. Correct me if I'm wrong Ibad.

I don't think it will be going up now. We have transfer window coming up and I think Round 13 will happen after transfer window. Correct me if I'm wrong Ibad.

Ok, so no matches for about a week or so.

Will you accept £100m for Messi :)

Back