PakPassion Football Manager Competition - Discussion / Q & A Thread

lol, might as well open up the transfer thread.

It's not like people are going to stop making potential deals.

Make me an offer and I'll see what I can do.

Lemme see if I can get anyone else from you.

Torres + 5 million for Robinho and Clichy

Not sure why you want Clichy as you have Zirkhov already.

If you make your offer a little better we might have something, or if you take Lavezzi instead of Robinho.

No thanks

He gets injured quite a bit thats why and yes i will swap robinho for lavezzi.

So is that a deal?

So Lavezzi + Clichy for Torres + 5 million?

Can we play around with the cash? Do you prefer Abidal instead?

Lookin good so far though.

Murphy get him and send him to GG as a goodwill gesture...joking we can do swap deal for rest of the season ? :p

Your friend needs you right now on verge of getting sacked.

i did a decent deal with you before the season started :)

Anyone you fancy taking me from me and maybe we can agree a swap deal.

No guarantees, but have a look and let me know.

i did a decent deal with you before the season started :)

Anyone you fancy taking me from me and maybe we can agree a swap deal.

No guarantees, but have a look and let me know.

I know you did the deal even though you were getting higher offers. :)

I need a striker.

I know you did the deal even though you were getting higher offers. :)

I need a striker.

Cisse maybe for a decent defender ?

but dependant on some other deals going through. such as Afrid1 accepting my offer for Torres :))

Cisse maybe for a decent defender ?

but dependant on some other deals going through. such as Afrid1 accepting my offer for Torres :))

I have better striker than Cisse.

I need someone who can bang in goals week in week out to save me from getting boot.

iZeeshan... lets finalise the deal at 20 or otherwise i will have to sell to murphy

Bro I'm fine with that deal but as per rules I cannot finalize anything until the transfer window opens.

ok cool thats done then :yk

Not sure what this means?

I like the deal but like I said won't finalize anything until the window opens because there's too much other stuff going on.

I think everyone should be considering all deals until the threads are opened because its no use agreeing to anything.

Not sure what this means?

I like the deal but like I said won't finalize anything until the window opens because there's too much other stuff going on.

I think everyone should be considering all deals until the threads are opened because its no use agreeing to anything.

But when the window is open you are gonna do this deal are you not?

Why is there a limit on transfer moves?

Is it like that in real life or on FM?

ok cool thats done then :yk

offer remains on the table as soon as the window opens.

If izee and you do not finalise. Then i will definately.

I may not be online much over the weekend, but i will stick to my offer.

Saj knows i am a man of my word and don't go back on it.

I'm the only one that has applied....so far. I've been following this competition since it has started, every day. So Ibad, I request you to please confirm me as a manager, so I can get started on all this trading stuff? :)

I'm the only one that has applied....so far. I've been following this competition since it has started, every day. So Ibad, I request you to please confirm me as a manager, so I can get started on all this trading stuff? :)

If you get trail blazers, I want Hulk. Immediately.

If you get trail blazers, I want Hulk. Immediately.

I want Hulk.

I striked a deal with Vizag but he got fired.

It would be unfair Hammad.

a.aaa-Cute-Cat-3.jpg

iHammad, as your fellow Cerebral Assassin, and your VC, I advise you not to sell Hulk, to anyone, not even to me.

That is only if you get the Trail Blazers UTD job :))

iHammad, as your fellow Cerebral Assassin, and your VC, I advise you not to sell Hulk, to anyone, not even to me.

That is only if you get the Trail Blazers UTD job :))

Don't worry, he's a beast in Fifa and FM, I know that much. :afridi

But....how about Hulk for a secret formula to hack that T20 sim and get us a win? :asif :butt

I think iHammad is a given to take over as manager, but which team is for Ibad and iHammad to decide between themselves.

I think iHammad is a given to take over as manager, but which team is for Ibad and iHammad to decide between themselves.

Why doesn't hammad got to vizag's team and vizag the other... that would settle it quickly. Vizag can't go back to the team he got kicked out of but can play under a new team and hammad signed up first so he goes to vizags old team?

Ohhh the adults are talking, this is some serious stuff, let's not disturb 'em :misbah

Have approached two manager's top fill the two vacant positions. Let's see if they accept the job offers.

IHAMMAD GIVE ME HULK HE IS MY FAVORITE PLAYER.

you're just being mean.

I am lol but the only way you will get him is that when the window opens iZeeshan doesn't confirm his deal. Then you are second reserve :) sorry bro

That sounds very fair.

Right now our deal is Lavezzi + Clichy for Torres + 20 million.

Let's see what happens when things open up :)

Back