PakPassion Football Manager Competition - Discussion / Q & A Thread

Loan deals would be great. The quota should be 6 transfers and 2 loans :)

@Pboy - Is the "André Schurrle for 20 million" deal still on?

NO, I only want to buy him. Pleaseeeeeeee, for our friendship that doesn't exist. :amir

I only want to buy him - and a trade would cost me another move :(

Not yours not mine - €22.5 million .... for our friendship :amir

If Ibad agrees to have 'Loan deals', I will give you Yaya Touré for €5m for the end of this season. :)

hahaha I don't need Yaya Toure and I'm not too keen on loan deals

I really, really, really, need a striker though

Target Man = Big Striker like Ibrahimovic, holds up the play and uses his strenght to capatalise.

Good Finishers = Poachers.

Hmmmm really then. Well players like Ibrahimovic are hard to come by.

And that's weird because Llorente is HUGE and is classified as a poacher in FIFA.

I'm doing so much wrong :facepalm:

The likes of Llorente and Ibra are not your traditional (more confusion :D ) target men, they are excellent with their feet and finish well so using them purely as target men is a waste

Someone like Carroll is your typical target man

The likes of Llorente and Ibra are not your traditional (more confusion :D ) target men, they are excellent with their feet and finish well so using them purely as target men is a waste

Someone like Carroll is your typical target man

Thats what he need.

Target men who are good finishers and good without the ball too.

Man, I play Robinho at poacher right now because he's fast and can find his way around the box with his decent flair.

Like I said fro mthe beginning I don't really know what I'm doing, but after starting well, I've set my expectations high so I'm trying to figure out this poacher/target man business with the players I've already got who can play ST/FC (Robinho/Lavezzi)

Have stickied the players threads which contain their screenshots for the duration of the transfer window.

Are you okay, bro?

Fine, a bit shaken, took a blow on the head while trying to hook. Helmet was shattered, but the ball ended up going for 4 leg byes, one bounce to the boundary.

The Iker question was really stupid though :)) slipped my mind who I had sold :)

Rizzy how to do the free transfer thing?

Is it that i just say i want this player after the window opens and if no one has picked.him i get him.or ia there a format?

Rizzy how to do the free transfer thing?

Is it that i just say i want this player after the window opens and if no one has picked.him i get him.or ia there a format?

When the transfer window opens, you select the player you want. Now, the majority of the manager's will be online at the time the window opens, so it's first come first serve. If the player has been picked by someone else, you do not go back and edit your post, you make a new post picking someone else.

When the transfer window opens, you select the player you want. Now, the majority of the manager's will be online at the time the window opens, so it's first come first serve. If the player has been picked by someone else, you do not go back and edit your post, you make a new post picking someone else.

Thanks.

Ok, I have a question about something I'm confused about.

Regarding player positions, and potential positions that the players can actually play, what is more accurate? The player image profile, or the team sheet?

Because if we take the example of say Nuri Sahin: http://s14.postimage.org/b05s8p05d/Nuri_Sahin_Profile.jpg

It says he is a Defensive midfielder.

BUT, on the Gawalmandi Gang team sheet it's written: DM, M(C)

So, can he play as a central midfielder in the M (C) position, or can he only play in the DM position as is written in his personal profile?

Sorry if my lack of football knowledge is enforcing me to ask a stupid question, but I'm just confused about this one thing.

^I asked the same thing and one of the posters joked that go with the one that has more :p

But it's funny because sometimes your team sheet will show more (Eric Abidal isn't lifted as a LWB on his profile) and sometimes it'll show less (Isla is only listed as a RWB on the team sheet, but on profile he's a DM, RB, and RWB).

Regarding player positions, and potential positions that the players can actually play, what is more accurate? The player image profile, or the team sheet?

Because if we take the example of say Nuri Sahin: http://s14.postimage.org/b05s8p05d/Nuri_Sahin_Profile.jpg

So, can he play as a central midfielder in the M (C) position, or can he only play in the DM position as is written in his personal profile?

Sorry if my lack of football knowledge is enforcing me to ask a stupid question, but I'm just confused about this one thing.

He Can Play In Both Positions.

You can play anyone anywhere.....but your assistant might over-rule you. :))

Hopefully i won't get sacked by board.

I want to manage my young team next season.

Yann, Nuri, Iker, Fab (will only be 25), Arda, Rakitic, Pique, Subotic.

Can we please have the transfer window open tomorrow? It's clear that the trades are diminishing and there are only a couple of managers (me, FC, Canistani, iHammad) that are just posting on the Transfer Window cuz we're bored and there's not much happening.

And by opening the transfer window, I just mean finding out if our players accepted our trades or not.

Hopefully i won't get sacked by board.

I want to manage my young team next season.

Yann, Nuri, Iker, Fab (will only be 25), Arda, Rakitic, Pique, Subotic.

Thats a pretty good team you have there..

How come it has not performed?

Can we please have the transfer window open tomorrow? It's clear that the trades are diminishing and there are only a couple of managers (me, FC, Canistani, iHammad) that are just posting on the Transfer Window cuz we're bored and there's not much happening.

And by opening the transfer window, I just mean finding out if our players accepted our trades or not.

I agree.

Opening the transfer window tomorrow is too short notice now.

I don't mean to allow the free transfers to be made, just to find out if our players will accept the trades.

I don't see why everyone has to know when that's happening for that to happen.

I don't mean to allow the free transfers to be made, just to find out if our players will accept the trades.

I don't see why everyone has to know when that's happening for that to happen.

Where did anyone says we're waiting for transfer window to open to know if players accept/reject moves?

We're just waiting for the players themselves.

Where did anyone says we're waiting for transfer window to open to know if players accept/reject moves?

We're just waiting for the players themselves.

Not sure what this means?

Basically, when do we get to find out if our players have accepted the trades? I mean, has Ibad put them in FM already?

I'm assuming Ibad has put them in FM already, and I'm also assuming that Ibad is waiting for the players in FM to make the decision.

@Rizzy , this is regarding Warriors United's mistake of making 9 deals.
I think it is unfair to let him get the first 6 accepted because even others can make 8/9 deals and then hope for 5-6 to be accepted. On the other hand, managers are getting 6 deals but they are not sure how many will be accepted or rejected. They might end up with only 3-4 being accepted while Warriors can get all 6 accepted. So, I request to cancel out his bids made after 6 moves were completed and enter only first 6 into the game.
Thanks.

I think it is unfair to let him get the first 6 accepted because even others can make 8/9 deals and then hope for 5-6 to be accepted. On the other hand, managers are getting 6 deals but they are not sure how many will be accepted or rejected. They might end up with only 3-4 being accepted while Warriors can get all 6 accepted. So, I request to cancel out his bids made after 6 moves were completed and enter only first 6 into the game.
Thanks.

I agree with this.

If everyone starts making 9 moves, it will wreak havoc.

Thanks.

I agree with this.

If everyone starts making 9 moves, it will wreak havoc.

I have no issues with this. They were backup moves anyway (All departures) no arrivals and besides no deal can be confirmed before the transfer window is open, which is why I think this thread should've only been opened - once the window was open and announced earlier so that the free transfer window would not be to unfair to anybody.

What I am trying to say is since you have got 9 moves, that gives you a much greater chance of getting 6 of them accepted. But others,like me, have only made 6 moves and hence we might not get all 6 accepted.

I will let Ibad make a decision on that.

My personal opinion is also that they should be cancelled.

Please let the decision be as quick as possible. As if they are cancelled, I can give other managers confidence about me confirming their deals.

What I am trying to say is since you have got 9 moves, that gives you a much greater chance of getting 6 of them accepted. But others,like me, have only made 6 moves and hence we might not get all 6 accepted.

I will let Ibad make a decision on that.

My personal opinion is also that they should be cancelled.

Fair enough. I'm pretty sure, Ibad will agree to have them cancelled as well.

Back