PakPassion Football Manager Competition - Discussion / Q & A Thread

Both Quagliarella and Dzeko scored in this week in UCL!! :hamster:

Hope they do so in its equivalent CDF as well!

@Ibad - I made a few decisions in my last match against Entertainers which were not seen in the sim -
Riquelme was my playmaker, but Fletcher played instead of him.
Anelka was my captain, but Milito became the captain.

Was this because of that stupid assistant again??

Will only have access to the net for the next hour or so, can you just have the assistant pick my teams from now on

Ibad

My assistant is keeping Lavezzi out and this has happened for two matches in a row.

How long is Hazard injured for?:confused:

@Ibad, Can I get Stunners back ASAP as they are available? Right now I have accepted your offer to become the manager of Taaj Manjoor.

@Ibad, Can I get Stunners back ASAP as they are available? Right now I have accepted your offer to become the manager of Taaj Manjoor.

i don't think so because the season is about to end and the next season will be completely different with maybe less or more teams.

Get Ready boys. After the end of this season we are going to have EURO CUP 2012.
Are you ready to manage international teams. Stay tuned.

Germany for me... please please please...

Give the german team to someone who is actually German!!!! Me obv.

Sent from my GT-I9300 with Tapatalk 2

Ibad, I think we should use the randomiser system that I used when I did World Cup 2014 in SSFMC.

yes its Euro 2012.

There are total 16 teams in the main tournament.

These are the teams.

No randomizer for me though :(

Pakistaniboy can have Norway. His national team.

who want Montenegro?

Also we currently have 20 managers in the league and 16 are required for this competition.

Wow! Great idea!
I want Germany as well but I guess Aneeq will get Germany.
I would love to get Spain though in that case. :yk

Should simply go through a randomizer.

Maybe get a 3rd person to run the randomizer, so we don't have any issues with why ppl got allocated good teams etc.

Or another way would be, and i am willing to help out here is allocate each manager a number. Run the number vs the team and then I can tell you which number relates to each person.

how to use that randomiser.?? Any links.

This is how I did it:

All countries were given a number in alphabetical order.

All the manager's participating in it were also given a number.

So first a randomiser is used (I used random.org) where the number drawn is the country, then it's used again where the number drawn is the manager. Simple.

I did a live draw if you remember. I gave everyone a time and most were online at that time.

LOL , wont mind loving there. :asadrauf

anyway, Germany is 'MY' team ! :108:

I can do it if you want Ibad. Not difficult. I'll do the live draw for you if you want considering I've done it before.

I'll be happy with any of the Big 5 - Spain, Germany, Italy, Portugal, Eng..I mean Netherlands :))

i need 16 managers for the international teams and currently we have about 18-19 managing a team. How to arrange the managers for the Euro 2012.. Any ideas?? Also should i make a sign up thread??

Make a thread in this section, asking who wants to participate in Euro 2012, first 16 get in, simple as that.

In Euro 2012 you guys can use the normal formations, you will not be allowed to make custom formations.

Only have access to the net on my phone at the moment so hard to catch up with all the threads

Now that the season is finished what is the next move, I assume season 2 won't start until after the Euro tournament?

Only have access to the net on my phone at the moment so hard to catch up with all the threads

Now that the season is finished what is the next move, I assume season 2 won't start until after the Euro tournament?

Correct.

Also, I sent you a PM before you went to Hajj. Can you please check it and reply when you get a chance? Thanks.

Yes, it will start after Euros with 16 teams :)

Ok guys, as i told you before that you can hire PP assistant manager for your teams in the next season. They can serve as your deputy and can name your team when you are unavailable.

So you can hire anyone you want. It is also not compulsory but it will make some fun too.

If a manager is sacked then his assistant will automatically become the manager.

Right now I am the manager of Taaj Manjoor and Amoeba is the manager of Stunners.
Is there a way that we can swap our teams and go back to our original teams?

Ummm....can you confirm.that my team the los.cules will remain in the fray of 16 teams.

i first need to disband 8 teams to make it 16 teams for the next season.
The following teams are already disbanded.

Trail Blazers UTD (I resigned)
Real Kings FC (Aneeq banned)
Striking Assassins (No manager)
Red Knights (No manager)
Norwegian Mafiosos (Pakiboy sacked)
Los Galacticos (No Manager)

Now we need two more teams to disband.

Stunners FC and Taaj Mazoor are the two teams which are at bottom and their managers were sacked very much near the end of the season.

Still need your views on last two teams

Remind me why we need to disband teams?

due to the activity of the managers.
Last season in the end i was facing a lot of problems in finding new managers for the teams. As you can see more than 5 teams were without a manager after the end of season. So need to add more excitement to the format with less teams and more managers to grab a team.

Fair enough, makes sense

So if we remove the teams that don't have managers how many teams are we left with?

Let's get this moving. How many players do we have to release this season? You can open up that thread, those who have already confirmed their presence (almost 8-10 now) can release asap. I am all set.

Back