PakPassion Football Manager Competition - Discussion / Q & A Thread

Ibad will all players picked in the draft be available for transfer in the pre season window. Also will the draft start on Monday regardless?

Ibad will all players picked in the draft be available for transfer in the pre season window. Also will the draft start on Monday regardless?

Yes all the players of the team will be up for transfer in the window.
Draft will start once the final manager post his team of retained players.

Ibad i think it would be good if you posted the stats of all the players in the draft?

Ibad i think it would be good if you posted the stats of all the players in the draft?

all the players in the drafts previously played in Season 1 and their stats are available in the players thread for Season 1.

Players from 26 Years and above are mostly the same, some stats could come down depending on age.

Players under 26 will usually have slightly better stats than in FM 12

After the draft we will have 15 players, so I assume the remaining 7 players (that is if we want 22) will be through free transfers and transfers between managers?

Ibad i think a good system wud be for each team to have the oppurtunity of completing their squad through free transfers thus having 7 free transfers. Imo there shud be 4 normal free transfer piks with new players like witsel and then 3 picks on youth players that are 18 and under. Also i think we need to change the method of getting free transfers. Maybe an auction?

Auction will take too long, I would just extend the draft longer and include more players in there.

I dont think its gonna be beneficial considering you need to regulary play them so they can become good.

And all of us wanna win and play the best :D

What about future seasons we wil make then grow into better players?

Auction will take too long, I would just extend the draft longer and include more players in there.

This is s good idea, perhaps extend the draft so we can get atleast 6 players which will take our squad to 18 and then the remaining 4 can be free transfers or regular transfers

12 retained. 3 for drafts. That takes it to 15, how are we going to complete our squads? I mean transfers would only reduce another clubs players..

squad size will be 22.

I think most of the managers want the draft order to extend. There are already 65 players in the list of draft so one more pick will automatically increase.

You can pick 4 players in the drafts and the remaining 6 players can be selected in the pre-season transfer window as free transfers.

Ibad what about putting some wonderkids in the free transfers. We should be continuing with the same squads next season so ht wud be good to see how the players develop

there will be new players too in the free transfer thread

Ok you should put people like pogba, kyriakos papadopoulos, zouma, varane ect in the free transfers then

WHy don't we start the free transfers as well? They draft and the free transfers can run simultaneously honestly.

WHy don't we start the free transfers as well? They draft and the free transfers can run simultaneously honestly.
I agree we should start the free transfers now... It will mean all managers will be on at the same time and then the ddraft will get done quicker aswell

can't start pre-transfer without finishing the drafts..

Why? All those players are going to pick, and we're past the point where the draft has any bearing on which free transfers will be picked.

I suggest at least putting up the thread and setting a deadline for it, so we don't have to wait 3-4 days after the draft is over.

i need to finalize some work in the simulator. It will take some time. Maybe a week.

Ibad i think we should have unlimited transfers between teams after all the picks ect have been made... it will be fun for all the managers and we can make our teams more personalised and then continue with the same squads next season... However there should be strict rules if people go over their budget or have too many players at the end of the window.

Busy this week. Please send me a message whenever official transfer window thread is up and we start with free transfers. thanx!

Ibad i think we should have unlimited transfers between teams after all the picks ect have been made... it will be fun for all the managers and we can make our teams more personalised and then continue with the same squads next season... However there should be strict rules if people go over their budget or have too many players at the end of the window.

it will be a mess if its unlimited transfer, however it will be more than the previous transfers.

it will be a mess if its unlimited transfer, however it will be more than the previous transfers.

I agree. I think 10-12 is a good number, especially considering if you trade one for one, it's two moves.

Umm no, 12 sounds better. Too many 2 for 2 deal ideas floating. Thats freakin 4 moves in one go. lol

Yeah I agree. 12 sounds better.

Also, when are free transfers going up?

Where are players like Isco, Raheem Sterling, Wellington Nem, Insigne, Thiago, David Alaba, etc..

2 questions for Ibad -
1) Where are the defenders in free transfer players?
2) I can't find the current ability/potential ability column in new stats for free transfer players.

No Gennaro Gattuso in midfielders bhai. Has he retired or something? :(

Ibad bhai, what about adding some of the young wonder kids into the free transfers?

Isco, El Sharaawy, Sterling, Carlos Fierro, K Papadopulous, Insigne, etc..?

i have added all the defenders.

Will check the entries given from some of the managers and will add them if possible

yes you can give me the list here. But check the list of added first..

Ok first a question - where are Hatem Ben Arfa and Javier Pastore? They weren't retained, are not in free transfers, and were not draft picks either.

Also:

1. Isco
2. Raheem Sterling
3. Rodrigo
4. Stephan El Sharaawy
5. Lorenzo Insigne
6. Wellington Nem
7. Kurt Zouma
8. Thiago
9. Ikay Gundogan
10. Alex Sandro

Ibad you got my list?

Gattuso is still in FM13

I want to play as an assistant as well.

Last edited:
Good to see you here s2k.

I would not have you as assistant though as i manage my club in a crazy way, we have no place for wise men. :wahab

Ibad I have pmd you a list of players to add. Also what is happening with custom tactics and can we use classic tactics

Ibad I have pmd you a list of players to add. Also what is happening with custom tactics and can we use classic tactics

i have received some PMs and will add some players from them. Also Custom tactics will start after the transfer window opens. No classic tactics allowed.

i am adding around 50 names in the free list today. Stay tuned to get some very good names.

Back