PakPassion Football Manager Competition - Discussion / Q & A Thread

so its upto you guys to decide. Either 1st pick of the free picks or 30M increase in budget.

Ok guys we will have more time to discuss about the prize, for now may i open up the competition thread?

If we do a draft again it should be reverse standings.

Perhaps the prize could be a bonus additional first round pick but not the first overall pick as that should go the weakest team.

Agreed, let's just keep it cash bonus for this season. Cash bonus may not at all prove to be a big difference maker as many don't use it that wisely. lol

How about 30M in cash and an extra transfer pick in the next pre-season transfer window.??

Or

I have got another idea.

The winning manager will can choose one of his player and his attributes can be increased.
Like he should be allowed to increase some of the attributes of his one player. The limit of increasing attributes be 10..

The winning manager will can choose one of his player and his attributes can be increased.
Like he should be allowed to increase some of the attributes of his one player. The limit of increasing attributes be 10

Sounds supercool to me. :akhtar

By 10 you mean his stats will be improved in 10 different aspects? By how much?

Sounds supercool to me. :akhtar

By 10 you mean his stats will be improved in 10 different aspects? By how much?

10 attribute points given to the manager for one of his player. He can allocate 10 points in whatever position he wants. For an example he can increase dribbling by 3, stamina by 4, passing by 3. He can use 10 points in total.

Sounds great to me. I guess the winner should be given some options as we have different managers demanding different things.

i suggest.

The winner of the prediction competition should be awarded 20M in their budget and 1 extra free transfer pick in pre season transfer window.

Do I need to wait until the season ends to join this like the Cric league?

Thanks for answer.

Regards.

i suggest.

The winner of the prediction competition should be awarded 20M in their budget and 1 extra free transfer pick in pre season transfer window.

Ibad, you are yet to confirm this.

Do you put the same "target man" and "play maker" as I mention in a non-custom formation?

prize confirmation for the prediction contest bro.. its posted above a few times already. lol

i have already posted the price of the winner in the prediction thread's OP. Please check it out..

Please pay attention Ibad.

How did this :
derson_Profile.jpg

BECOME this?

dersonoverviewprofile.png

He was 20 years old and could play LAM and CAM. In one year he is 26 and can play only CAM? :)))
And look at the huge difference in stats?

Please pay attention Ibad.

How did this :
derson_Profile.jpg

BECOME this?

dersonoverviewprofile.png

He was 20 years old and could play LAM and CAM. In one year he is 26 and can play only CAM? :)))
And look at the huge difference in stats?

if you didn't pay attention before the start of the season. I told you guys that there were some of the players with different stats last season in FM 12 and now they are changed in FM 13.
Actually in FM 12 those players were the edited versions and now they are original versions.
A lot of players were legends in FM 12 and now they are not and their attributes have fallen down a lot. So its every one's luck. You have mid season transfer window to get rid of him..

if you didn't pay attention before the start of the season. I told you guys that there were some of the players with different stats last season in FM 12 and now they are changed in FM 13.
Actually in FM 12 those players were the edited versions and now they are original versions.
A lot of players were legends in FM 12 and now they are not and their attributes have fallen down a lot. So its every one's luck. You have mid season transfer window to get rid of him..

I understand about the attributes part. But what about his age Ibad? He was 20 a year ago and now he is 26!

Is there something that I can do about Musacchio's unhappiness? Can you contact him and tell him he'll get regular chances?
Thanks. :)

Had a quick question - Canis told me that players that are below 90% are automatically listed on the injury sheet. So why do people ask if someone is below 90%?

Players under 90% aren't automatically listed on the injury sheet though.

Some times a player might not be injured but just tired and his condition is below 90%, but since he's not injured, he won't appear in the injury list.

Can something be done about increasing no. of injuries? I am having as many as six for this match. How to prevent these?

Can something be done about increasing no. of injuries? I am having as many as six for this match. How to prevent these?

You've been a little unlucky with injuries this season bro, it'll be better next season. You can't really do anything. The good thing is you have a squad of 22 players so you can contend with 6-8 injuries in worst case scenario

Ibad, something didn't seem right about the CDF group matches. I think i played HP Legends thrice and Huntsmen only once.

check the fixtures thread. your team played two with each of the team in your group

Is it possible to join this competition at this stage or do I wait until the season ends?

Actually, Never mind. Won't be available to post the team many times due to work. Would be better if someone active gets a team(if available)

^^.. You need to be active only once every two days... won't be that possible for you..???
And one Team is struggling without a manager right now.. and I Think Ibad will clarify about that vacancy..:)

you can become the assistant as well if you are not that active. Two teams are currently in need of an assistant. Real Fortis and The Huntsmen.

ok you got two teams to be an assistant to. Select one team and i will make you its assistant.
Real Fortis or The Huntsmen..

ok you got two teams to be an assistant to. Select one team and i will make you its assistant.
Real Fortis or The Huntsmen..

Its the same for me to be honest. But aint the Real Fortis manager job available? Or do I need to become the assistant first?

Just say yes to being assistant, they have no manager at the moment, so you will be the proper manager, next season you'll be a full manager.

check out the squads of both teams and their positions in the league table and see which one suits you better! :)

Its the same for me to be honest. But aint the Real Fortis manager job available? Or do I need to become the assistant first?

its manager Mohsin is on vacation so he may be back next season. If he didn't then you can be full time manager of the team. Same applies to The Huntsmen..

my internet device is broken. so i will purchase a new device and connection which will take about 2-3 days. i will not be able to update tables by then and also can't post results too. sorry for that..

good to see your interest but you need to be active for this competition. I will PM you later about it.

i tried to get some of the names you mentioned but no response from them.

Back