PakPassion Football Manager Competition - Discussion / Q & A Thread

sorry but i didn't found them appealing enough. Also there are loads of players for free selection so don't need to add some more.

Haha I know, but I just hold a special place for El Sharaawy in my heart. I want him on my team eventually.

Btw does anyone want to tell me what are the major attributes to look at for each position. So far I know this:

Striker: Finishing, Off The Ball, Composure
CM: Passing, Creativity
RM/LM: ?
CB: Heading, Marking, Anticipation, Teamwork
RB/LB: ?
Goalkeepers: Reflexes

on the request of one manager i have added 3 more players. 2 Midfielders and 1 striker.

Can you add El Sharaawy pleeeeeease. Get rid of anyone you want. Please please please :D

just provide me the screenshot and i will add.

SES3.png

Haha I know, but I just hold a special place for El Sharaawy in my heart. I want him on my team eventually.

Btw does anyone want to tell me what are the major attributes to look at for each position. So far I know this:

Striker: Finishing, Off The Ball, Composure
CM: Passing, Creativity
RM/LM: ?
CB: Heading, Marking, Anticipation, Teamwork
RB/LB: ?
Goalkeepers: Reflexes
Also see "tackling" for the defenders. "One on one" for goalies. Crossing and dribbling for the wingers. I hope this helps.

You need to read the threads first to know what happens here.
After that
you can become an assistant manager of a team. There are several teams and you can ask their managers.

We are almost done here Ibad. When to expect the practice games and the start of second season?

Ibad I have 2 questions to ask:
  1. Are you using fm13 classic mode or normal mode
  2. Will we be able to change our setup for each match... what i mean by that is can i chose to play attacking in one match and then play counter on another match. Or will it just be whichever one I put in the custom tactic (team strategy on the custom tactics)

Last edited:
Ibad I have 2 questions to ask:
  1. Are you using fm13 classic mode or normal mode
  2. Will we be able to change our setup for each match... what i mean by that is can i chose to play attacking in one match and then play counter on another match. Or will it just be whichever one I put in the custom tactic (team strategy on the custom tactics)

1. I am using FM normal
2. The setup will be along with the formation, you can't change it every match.

1. I am using FM normal
2. The setup will be along with the formation, you can't change it every match.

I think we should be allowed to at least change our custom tactic from attack to defense ect. I have set attacking as the default but if i am playing a team thats first place and winning all the time then I will want to play counter or defensive

I think we should be allowed to at least change our custom tactic from attack to defense ect. I have set attacking as the default but if i am playing a team thats first place and winning all the time then I will want to play counter or defensive

there will be custom tactics change during the mid season, so you can change then..

there will be custom tactics change during the mid season, so you can change then..

That wont make a difference. What i mean is that for each match depending on the opposition we should be allowed to change our playing style. You want to attack lower teams and defend higher teams. Its not as if it will take long to changd it each match?

you can change your formation for each match. There are attacking and defensive both formations available in the formation thread.
But you can only use one custom tactics/formation, can't change much in the custom tactics..

So we cant use 1 formation and change playing style? We have to completely change formation to play defensive. You dont have to change the custom tactic when the match starts you can click the playing style and change it

you can use as many formations as you can but from the ingame formations which are also present in formations thread.

As far as custom formation/tactics are concerned, you can only use one throughout the season and can't change the tactics during that time, until mid season or pre season..

You arent exactly changimg the whole custom tactic just the playing style which can be done whilst the game is being played

You arent exactly changimg the whole custom tactic just the playing style which can be done whilst the game is being played

yes i know i can, but the rule has been set that it will not be changed.

I have posted team numbers in my team thread. Please check out if needed. :)

How about having a prediction contest like we have in PPCL? Winner at the end of season gets 25M increase in budget.

I can handle it. This is what i propose:

* For every round of matches in the league (excluding CDF & Zizou), i will select a match and the other managers including myself will predict its result.
* The manager(s) who will successfully predict the exact outcome of the match will be awarded 5 points.
* If the manager predicts the winner correctly but not the scoreline, he will be awarded 1 point.
* If the manager predicts wrong winner then he will be deducted 2 points.
* Whoever accumulates maximum points will be declared winner at the end of the season.

How does this sound? Please all managers and Ibad, give your advise. Also a prize for the winner at the end of the season should be nice. May be 2 extra trade moves? Or some cash bonus in budget? Or be given the privilege to make first draft pick?

This can be very interesting.

Last edited:
Don't think draft picks are fair.

And why are there deductions for predicting the wrong winner?

That's the fun part. You can't just keep accumulating points, wrong prediction must hurt you.

Its good FC but the deductions are a problem. Maybe -1 would be fair.

Can't see how something applied to all teams can be unfair? It's only a competition ffs, not that i am gonna deduct points from league standings. lol Deduction for predicting the wrong winner should be more than the free point given for just getting the winner right.

This will make it interesting because in every match, you will be winning or losing points. Otherwise it will get stuck and will become boring.

Yar, 50M is too much. Isn't it? Think about one of the following -

* Increase in budget.
* First pick in drafts/free transfers.
* Extra trade moves.
* 2 custom tactics for the next season.

Back