PakPassion Football Manager Competition - Discussion / Q & A Thread

We need active managers, Haz was an awesome manager

I think he should come back and manage Mogadishu again

As far as I Know a banned player cannot take part in any of the leagues until he is un banned. And can take back his position once after serving his ban. The other player or manager in place of him will only be an interim. I wonder Why this is not applicable here.?

Here the other manager hasn't showed up much once he was signed a the interim and wasn't able to manage a Transfer deal in the Trade Window.

The only thing he did was releasing of some good players from the squad and bought an average player in return for the Free pick.

The Thing is trade Window ends today, and till now no transfer has been confirmed. So I hereby request The PPFMC panel Mr.Ibad to grant me back my Team for its own survival with immediate effect.
Thanks

I agree with Haz, Ibad already said if Beast continues to be inactive, Haz can come back and Beast will be his assistant.

Haz, your team has released Diarra, Heitinga and Kuryani and picked Willian, i suggest you look at your squad and start assessing what deals and two remaining free picks you need to make till Ibad comes online, most probably he'll be okay with it. Oh and Eid Mubarak :)

I'm sure given the situation, it'll be okay for him to make the two remaining picks and complete his squad..and Beast has remained very inactive so it's okay for Haz

Cant we open the transfer window for another couple of days?

Just Half a descent deals. Also I see that those deals weren't confirmed by Beast under this Rule

The transfer window opens Monday 5th August 2013 4:00pm GMT(follow the clock time given in the link). You can start negotiations for players before then if you wish, but no transfer will take place until the opening of the transfer window. The transfer window closes on Friday 9th August 12:00pm GMT. I suggest you get things done very very quickly once the window opens.

^^ Thank you for your kindness.Appreciate it. But I can't do anything on that
I only meant that none of those deals weren't confirmed according to the above said Rule.

Due to Beast being inactive and not responding to my PM. I give Haz his team back. But the released players by Beast and free transfer pick will remain intact. So Haz cannot re release the players or get the first extra pick.

As far as transfer window is concerned. I saw that F_C was also not active and Haz taking charge, i am reopening transfer window for two more days till Sunday 12pm.

As far as transfer window is concerned. I saw that F_C was also not active and Haz taking charge, i am reopening transfer window for two more days till Sunday 12pm.

Many thanks bro!!

Due to Beast being inactive and not responding to my PM. I give Haz his team back. But the released players by Beast and free transfer pick will remain intact. So Haz cannot re release the players or get the first extra pick.

And I suppose The Deals made by Beast cannot be considered as it wasn't confirmed inside the Transfer Window By him, which means Ballo and Nani remains with me.. Right..

And I suppose The Deals made by Beast cannot be considered as it wasn't confirmed inside the Transfer Window By him, which means Ballo and Nani remains with me.. Right..

actually they were confirmed in the official transfers thread but furthurmore you can ask ibad if he will allow you then i don't have any prolem you can have balo back ...:) but i m afraid by doing so it will cause problems for other managers ..we have balanced our deals and now it will be really difficult for us to rearrrange our teams...

IBAD BHAI i think you shouldn't have given extra time as it was not our fault that FC and others were not active enough and now you are allowing them to make deals again?? man we have balanced our sides now and it will cause problem for the manager to find the replacement if haz wont confirm those deals made by the beast i wasn't expecting this :(

I don't Want 'Willian' as free pick. I want alternative pick. Please Ibad, at least consider this request of mine

IBAD BHAI i think you shouldn't have given extra time as it was not our fault that FC and others were not active enough and now you are allowing them to make deals again?? man we have balanced our sides now and it will cause problem for the manager to find the replacement if haz wont confirm those deals made by the beast i wasn't expecting this :(

Those deals weren't confirmed by beast during the Transfer Window mate.. He confirmed it on 1st Aug I think, which is before the start of Window...

As far as the rules of Deals are concerned 'NO DEALS ARE confirmed until the start of real Transfer Window, which was from 5th Aug'... Rules should be rules

Those deals weren't confirmed by beast during the Transfer Window mate.. He confirmed it on 1st Aug I think, which is before the start of Window...

As far as the rules of Deals are concerned 'NO DEALS ARE confirmed until the start of real Transfer Window, which was from 5th Aug'... Rules should be rules

bhai ap balotelli wapis lai lo ..but it's not fair i wasn't expecting this from ibad...:(
however the deals were confirmed in any case you can check the transfers thread..
and transfers were started on 31st july ...
but free picks were available from 5th onwards ...

Last edited:
however the deals were confirmed in any case you can check the transfers thread..
and transfers were started on 31st july ...

Nope You are wrong. Check this out mate...

The transfer window opens Monday 5th August 2013 4:00pm GMT(follow the clock time given in the link). You can start negotiations for players before then if you wish, but no transfer will take place until the opening of the transfer window. The transfer window closes on Sunday 11th August 12:00pm GMT. I suggest you get things done very very quickly once the window opens.

I've already said that all I wanted to say was those deals weren't confirmed By Transfer Window Rule..

And If You want Ballo so badly, then we can confirm that on the Trade Window..

I've already said that all I wanted to say was those deals weren't confirmed By Transfer Window Rule..

And If You want Ballo so badly, then we can confirm that on the Trade Window..

No Worries Bro...Its Up To You If You Want To Keep Hin Then Its Ok For Me ...:)

Seeing this I thought of not spoiling ur 'Balanced Team', Just because it wasn't confirmed. And also You are new to here and not fully experienced with FM either. so I'll give you a little consideration from my side.

So letz confirm that deal in the Transfer Window.. As Rules should be Rules

Seeing this I thought of not spoiling ur 'Balanced Team', Just because it wasn't confirmed. And also You are new to here and not fully experienced with FM either. so I'll give you a little consideration from my side.

So letz confirm that deal in the Transfer Window.. As Rules should be Rules

i have read the rules and i might me wrong their so bro i m sorry and no i don't want sympathy you can give me ballo if you want to my team is also balanced with ribery ..no worries bro..

Yeah.. i want to give you Ballo and want Ribery.. is that good for You.. !!! Now come on..., lets Confirm the deal there

IBad

When is the deadline for Transfers and Custom formations?

Transfer thread says its 11th Aug/Friendly Thread says its 15th Aug for transfers

Also as the transfer deadline has been extended i presume the custom formation deadline has been extended as well?

Not really, he made three deals and made all his free picks, made his custom formation too, that's more than others.

Ohh..Is that..?? I din see his any of his activities after the Trade Deals started.. He might be a less talkative person

ibad bhai you should make the thread for friendlies atleast two days before the matches ..tomorrow are friendlies and diappontingly no movement yet ..

ibad bhai you should make the thread for friendlies atleast two days before the matches ..tomorrow are friendlies and diappontingly no movement yet ..

i have changed the friendlies date. They will be in next week

Re: PakPassion Football Manager Competition - Discussion / Q & A Thread

IBad?wer r u?

Re: PakPassion Football Manager Competition - Discussion / Q & A Thread

Ibad

How long before this starts?Its been almost 2 weeks.

I know you are very busy just want some idea.

i m facing multiple problems. first i am busy and secondly my internet connection not working which is stopping steam to update. but i am trying to fix it and by the end of this week we will start things

Hey Ibad where do I submit the squad I want to play and the subs on?

ibad bhai london_lahore has agrees to take charge of haz's team(as he is banned) until he came back :)

I must ask, can we still change tactics and the team and in which thread? In my own thread?

I must ask, can we still change tactics and the team and in which thread? In my own thread?

no, you have to wait for mid season. there will be a separate thread for it at that time.

Also you are not bound to use only custom tactics. there are many standard formations you can choose. please see the formation thread for available formations.

The Boss is back.

I found that my team and fans are crying and shouting with the same voice

#WeBelieveInGreenKnight

Hey Ibad, I am gonna be busy this weekend and whole next week so please let my assistant choose the team. Thanks.

Ibad, I have a request. My squad consist of only 20 members and already 5 of them are injured currently. So its quite struggling.

So I have a request that during the next trade window please allow me to release 2 players less or an extra 2 free picks. hope you'll consider it thanks.

Back