PakPassion Football Manager Competition - Discussion / Q & A Thread

We just need one more manager as most of the seats are filled.
Lets hope we get the last manager remaining as well.

Special User titles given to the achievers of last season.

PPFMC CDF Champion - Cani
PPFMC Zizou Cup Winner - Genghis

Re: PakPassion Football Manager Competition - Discussion / Q & A Thread

After Ramadan....Tab tak kya kaare?

We need to have all managers confirmed and active before transfer window so doesn't matter if takes till after Ramadan/Eid

Heyy.. Ibu Bhaii.. If still there is any team without Manager,.. I Think This Haroon Javed is ready.. He is active enough I think.....:)

so guys i m ready as i m completely free these days so dont worry i will be active member here inshAllah

Carlos kameni,
dyminto chygrynskyi,
per mertesacker ,
GIGGS,
simone pepe,
etiene capoue,
clint dempsy
Nilmar
darren brent..

I m satisfied with 13 players in my squad and want to sell/exchange these players if anyone is interested hen he is warmly welcome

and in return i m looking for
Thiago silva
dani alves
pepe
lahm
rafael
de rossi
lampard
m uller
montolivo
giovinco
honda
sharaawy
BALOTELLI

remeber: comitment can be made on others as well...:)

apart from them
i m also looking for isco,thiago alchantra ,alexandro pato,luiz

You can take over Gawalmandi Gang if KingUsama is not interested anymore. Ibad will offer details.

Seems like KU, Murph and Rizzy are missing in action.

Any vacancy? Or how do I join this tournament?

Wait for a manager to resign or get sacked. Currently there are no vacancies.
Also watch this league closely to understand it completely.

Rizzy just informed me that he is resigning from Royal Mafia FC post. So one vacancy available. Now i can't hand over Royal Mafia (two time champions) to a new guy. Will look for a manager.

Rizzy just informed me that he is resigning from Royal Mafia FC post. So one vacancy available. Now i can't hand over Royal Mafia (two time champions) to a new guy. Will look for a manager.

can i have royal mafia instead of hell's angels??:jf

ok .. i was wondering that whether weaker teams will be having greater budget as compared to the stronger one??:adnan

no, budgets will be according to the last season. Just the winner of prediction competition will get extra budget.

I guess one of the existing managers who have been here for a while, could take up Royal Mafia and Beast could take their team. I think Teesra is a reasonably good option.

Yeah! Juve duo to destroy everyone else! :D

that's great ..check out our thread hell's angels and also check my dealing and discuss it with me whether they are good or not + check some suitable dealings around

No deal is finalized till it is confirmed in the official transfer window. I guess you'll have to make a new deal with whoever the new manager is

Can I become the new Mogadishu manager?

Im currently the assistant manager of Haroon's team(Hell's Angels).

Ibad, any decision on what to do with Royal Mafia, i can find a new manager but im not sure you would want to give Mafia to a new manager

Ibad, any decision on what to do with Royal Mafia, i can find a new manager but im not sure you would want to give Mafia to a new manager

Mafia is 2 time champion side so giving it to a new manager will not be good. I am looking for older manager who was part of PPFMC before or else i might ask one of the current managers to take over. But give me some days for it.

Mafia is 2 time champion side so giving it to a new manager will not be good. I am looking for older manager who was part of PPFMC before or else i might ask one of the current managers to take over. But give me some days for it.

Okay sounds good :)

i have a question .. on 5th of august when free transfers will be opened then to sign the player we want to pick we have to write the name of that one particular player as early as poosible or we can write names of players more than one??

i have a question .. on 5th of august when free transfers will be opened then to sign the player we want to pick we have to write the name of that one particular player as early as poosible or we can write names of players more than one??

yes check previous transfer threads.

Welcome to PP :) There is a vacancy with the Los Blancos squad..but you'll haz to be active..check out the transfer window thread to see any deals to suit your needs and the teams thread to check out the squads

Daniyal is also very inactive.

Beast has released three players and added one free agents
Daniyal has released three players and added zero free agents but he has been more active transfer dealings with other managers

Back