PakPassion Football Manager Competition - Discussion / Q & A Thread

i know this might sound like a stupid question but believe me i have tried to search for it on the thread but what is the date and time for the managers to pick the free players available

thanks in advance

What I am trying to say is since you have got 9 moves, that gives you a much greater chance of getting 6 of them accepted. But others,like me, have only made 6 moves and hence we might not get all 6 accepted.

i will tell the decisions of the players today but can't allow 9 moves now. So keep up with 6 moves. And if a player rejects then you can complete your moves later..

i will tell the decisions of the players today but can't allow 9 moves now. So keep up with 6 moves. And if a player rejects then you can complete your moves later..

Okay, perfect. That should clear the confusion, the backup deals have been scrapped and may come into play later if a deal has been rejected. Thanks for the response Ibad.

Great! What's "today" in your timezone :))

Okay, perfect. That should clear the confusion, the backup deals have been scrapped and may come into play later if a deal has been rejected. Thanks for the response Ibad.

Its the same thing man. You still got a greater chance of getting 6 of your moves completed. Because if anyone from first 6 rejects, then these deal will be confirmed.

Ibad, how long is the duration between the last game and the first game after the transfer window? (in FM time)

Rizzy/Ibad

Can I agree to two deals possibly using the same player and then Ibad submits them both? In the event that they're both accepted, I preliminarily say which one.

For ex:

1. I want to trade Messi for Ronaldo
2. I want to trade Messi for Aguero

And we submit them both into FM?

Question for Rizzy or somebody with FM experience, I know Sven Bender's a defensive midfielder (CDM) and probably listed as such in the FM game as well, but, I've seen Dortmund playing him at RB and he often plays at CB too when either Hummels or Subotic is missing and actually does really well, so I'm wondering can I pick him as a CB? I mean, when I pick him as CB - will he play poorly or will the assistant overrule the decision pull him out and put an inferior decision in?

Rizzy/Ibad

Can I agree to two deals possibly using the same player and then Ibad submits them both? In the event that they're both accepted, I preliminarily say which one.

For ex:

1. I want to trade Messi for Ronaldo
2. I want to trade Messi for Aguero

And we submit them both into FM?

That's not possible, player will choose from one deal, if he rejects it, then the other deal can be processed.

Question for Rizzy or somebody with FM experience, I know Sven Bender's a defensive midfielder (CDM) and probably listed as such in the FM game as well, but, I've seen Dortmund playing him at RB and he often plays at CB too when either Hummels or Subotic is missing and actually does really well, so I'm wondering can I pick him as a CB? I mean, when I pick him as CB - will he play poorly or will the assistant overrule the decision pull him out and put an inferior decision in?

You can play him at CB.

Your assistant won't over rule unless you start losing.

I can't guarantee you his performance. :))

I'm actually going for Bender tomorrow though ;-)

But I have a decent back up so I'll be fine either way.

Ibad can we change all the squad numbers and captains ect in the numbers and captains thread once we have finished in the transfer window.

Ibad can we change all the squad numbers and captains ect in the numbers and captains thread once we have finished in the transfer window.

Nope, only new players can get given squad numbers as existing players squad numbers can't be changed throughout the season on FM (and in real life I think).

Cool story bro

:yk

post-37-0-77967000-1338927189.gif

:yk

iBad can you please give me a screenshot to Wes Brown (centre back) stats on FM.

He is in my squad and i dont know his stats

thanks

I have great squad depth:

GK: Iker Casillas, Diego Benaglio

RB: Stephan Lichsteiner, Kolo Toure
CB: Kader Mangane, Christopher Samba, Luisao, Sebastien Bassong, Kolo Toure, Javier Mascherano
LB: Patrice Evra, Sebastien Bassong

RM: Lionel Messi, Thiago Neves, Aiden McGeady, Cleiton Xavier, Stephan Lichsteiner
CDM: Javier Mascherano, Arouca, Riccardo Montolivo, Benoit Cheyrou, Cleiton Xavier, Kader Mangane
CM: Javier Mascherano, Arouca, Riccardo Montolivo, Benoit Cheyrou, Cleiton Xavier, Kader Mangane, Douglas Costa, Thiago Neves
CAM: Douglas Costa, Thiago Neves, Cleiton Xavier, Riccardo Montolivo, Arouca, Lionel Messi, Sergio Aguero
LM: Lionel Messi, Thiago Neves, Aiden McGeady, Cleiton Xavier, Douglas Costa, Benoit Cheyrou

ST: Lionel Messi, Sergio Aguero, Marouane Chamakh, Nilmar, Salomón Rondón, Thiago Neves, Christopher Samba

I have great squad depth:

GK: Iker Casillas, Diego Benaglio

RB: Stephan Lichsteiner, Kolo Toure
CB: Kader Mangane, Christopher Samba, Luisao, Sebastien Bassong, Kolo Toure, Javier Mascherano
LB: Patrice Evra, Sebastien Bassong

RM: Lionel Messi, Thiago Neves, Aiden McGeady, Cleiton Xavier, Stephan Lichsteiner
CDM: Javier Mascherano, Arouca, Riccardo Montolivo, Benoit Cheyrou, Cleiton Xavier, Kader Mangane
CM: Javier Mascherano, Arouca, Riccardo Montolivo, Benoit Cheyrou, Cleiton Xavier, Kader Mangane, Douglas Costa, Thiago Neves
CAM: Douglas Costa, Thiago Neves, Cleiton Xavier, Riccardo Montolivo, Arouca, Lionel Messi, Sergio Aguero
LM: Lionel Messi, Thiago Neves, Aiden McGeady, Cleiton Xavier, Douglas Costa, Benoit Cheyrou

ST: Lionel Messi, Sergio Aguero, Marouane Chamakh, Nilmar, Salomón Rondón, Thiago Neves, Christopher Samba

lol, didn't realise we had Sam Allardyce among us :yk

Haha, Christopher Samba can play as a striker in FM, but only under emergency circumstances!

My midfield and strike is fine, I kinda messed up the defence

If I get an injury I am stuffed, hopefully can get to the end of the season without key injuries and then I can sort out the squad

Kolo Toure could hardly be called a right back, Rizzy. A holding midfielder on better days but mostly a staunch centre back and yes, Samba is tall, intimidating and great at heading but a striker? :79:

Kolo Toure could hardly be called a right back, Rizzy. A holding midfielder on better days but mostly a staunch centre back and yes, Samba is tall, intimidating and great at heading but a striker? :79:

Well the game has him down as a RB so he can play there, obviously he isn't amazing BUT can more than do a job

Like I said, only in an emergency. As you can see, I have plenty of players who can play in strike. Samba is the last resort.

I have a question for those who have FM 2012. Seems like im not getting the best out of Falcao who on paper should be such a beast in this league.
Currently I play him upfront alongside Luiz Suarez(Left) who regularly out scores Falcao. What do you guys recommend is the best position for Falcao

i normally post the highlights when my internet connection is fine. Sometimes i miss them because of poor connection.

Ibad will you wait for all the clubs to have managers before posting the next match thread

@Ibad, Dzeko was listed as my captain for Match 13 of EBC but I made Ballack the captain in the captain selection thread. Why is that?

It's been announced that FM13 will be released before Christmas.

How long before though? That's what I want to know!

They've announced a feature called FMC :)) Although its means Football Manager Classic.

Last edited:
Back