[PICTURES] Is Hindutva Ideology Impacting Indian Cricketers?

Yea, it’s ‘Hindutva Extremism’. Yet, when Pakistani cricketers (Ahmed Shehzad) asks an opposition player of another faith to convert to Islam that too on the field and captured on camera, it’s perfectly fine.

Yea, it’s ‘Hindutva Extremism’. Yet, when Pakistani cricketers (Ahmed Shehzad) asks an opposition player of another faith to convert to Islam that too on the field and captured on camera, it’s perfectly fine.

While I thought it was a bit tactless, from an Islamic point of view he was actually inviting someone to his faith which would be a blessing for the non-Muslim. I'm sure the player could just say no thanks I'm fine and it's not really a massive issue. If a hindu invited me to become a hindu and share their faith I would feel kind of flattered to be honest.

While I thought it was a bit tactless, from an Islamic point of view he was actually inviting someone to his faith which would be a blessing for the non-Muslim. I'm sure the player could just say no thanks I'm fine and it's not really a massive issue. If a hindu invited me to become a hindu and share their faith I would feel kind of flattered to be honest.
Yes, a Pakistani player inviting an opposition player to Islam is glorious.

Can you name me another idiot of another faith in the history of the game who has made a fool out of his nation by inviting an opposition of another faith to his religion on the field?

Yes, a Pakistani player inviting an opposition player to Islam is glorious.

Can you name me another idiot of another faith in the history of the game who has made a fool out of his nation by inviting an opposition of another faith to his religion on the field?

Are you saying inviting someone to become a Muslim makes a person an idiot?

Doing so during a cricket match on the field does indeed.

To be fair Shehzad is not the brightest spark, but it does feel like some Indians have taken it to heart more than the Sri Lankans who were actually playing the match. Do you really feel it warrants so much outrage?

To be fair Shehzad is not the brightest spark, but it does feel like some Indians have taken it to heart more than the Sri Lankans who were actually playing the match. Do you really feel it warrants so much outrage?
Laughing at a clown for his clownish antics doesn't suggest one is outraged. It merely speaks about cultures.

Holding onto it for years after it happened suggests it does.
And that's coming from people who accuse Indian cricketers of being Hindutva Extremists even if they thank God with a slight gesture on the field?

And that's coming from people who accuse Indian cricketers of being Hindutva Extremists even if they thank God with a slight gesture on the field?

I'm sorry I have no idea what you are talking about, but if you are accusing me of doing that then please feel free to provide a quote and I will apologise.

Back