[PICTURES/VIDEOS] Indian Politics - News & Updates Thread

Bro 70% is the approval rating and not number of people voting him. Approval rating means the survey agency asks random people if they approve Modi as their PM. Ofcourse it is a sample size as no one can do survey on 1.5 billion people. However why is it that percentage of people from that survey never goes down 70% for approval of Modi? You are saying most people in India hates Modi but no approval rating/survey/polls shows that is accurate statement. Unless you are saying these poling agencies deliberately asking BJP voters. I gave you atleast a sample survey...now pls show us which survey or poll shows that most people in India hates Modi? Sample hi sahi...atleast back your statement with some factual proof.
So you didn't do the math part again? I can post hundreds of videos here of how much hate your feku and his followers gets in India. Even then you will pretend to be blind. I live in India, consume Indian content, read comments on those videos etc. I am ready to back it up with that content. Shall I start posting videos here? Will you read the comments, count them and compare it with the number of people who took part in your survey? :inti

Relax...

We get it, Dhruv rathe fits your narrative as he is the 'exposer' of your sentiments, so its all good from the NRI front there @Rajdeep @gani999 @Cover Drive Six 🤣

Wait a few more months and it will be nail, hammer, coffin for you leftist pseudo seculars, destined to cry in frustration for god knows how long on a Pakistani message board....

Oh and please reply back with the usual: Feku, bigot, creature posts :ua
Just like you reply with usual pappu, ammayi sonia, war rukwa di papa posts? 😆 :inti

Look, I'm no bhakht or whatever it is. All that I have always said is Modi, however he may be, is the better choice than the other politicians in India today. Show me someone who you think is more capable than Modi right now, and I'll keep quiet. Maybe we can start another thread on it if the mods allow.

And as for Dhurv Rathee advising Indian voters, please see the interview he had with Karan Thapar recently.

Hence all the raving and ranting about bhakths, feku, yada yada.
On one hand you have Dhruv Rathee and on the other hand you have trash like Tihari Sudhir Chaudhary, Navika, Rooh Bika, Golu Amish Devgan, Arnab 'Mujhe drugs do' Goswami, Anjana Om Modi Kashyap. At least there is logic behind Dhruv Rathee's content. When people find it hard to prove him wrong they start calling him German Shepherd, talk about his family , etc.

According to you, there is no one better than Modi in India right now?

On one hand you have Dhruv Rathee and on the other hand you have trash like Tihari Sudhir Chaudhary, Navika, Rooh Bika, Golu Amish Devgan, Arnab 'Mujhe drugs do' Goswami, Anjana Om Modi Kashyap. At least there is logic behind Dhruv Rathee's content. When people find it hard to prove him wrong they start calling him German Shepherd, talk about his family , etc.

According to you, there is no one better than Modi in India right now?
Yes, in my opinion Modi is the most capable leader India can come up with right now, notwithstanding all his faults.
As I said in my earlier post, please let me know if you think another person from the present crop of Indian politicians is more capable of leading the country than him. I need a name. We can start another thread on it if you like.

Yes, in my opinion Modi is the most capable leader India can come up with right now, notwithstanding all his faults.
As I said in my earlier post, please let me know if you think another person from the present crop of Indian politicians is more capable of leading the country than him. I need a name. We can start another thread on it if you like.
Arvind Kejriwal :inti

So you didn't do the math part again? I can post hundreds of videos here of how much hate your feku and his followers gets in India. Even then you will pretend to be blind. I live in India, consume Indian content, read comments on those videos etc. I am ready to back it up with that content. Shall I start posting videos here? Will you read the comments, count them and compare it with the number of people who took part in your survey? :inti

Lol what video? I can also post hundreds of video where people appreciating Modi. Just yesterday someone posted a video of Rajdeep Sardesai in Karnataka asking whom they will vote and everyone is saying Modi. So not sure how can you conclude from random videos whether people love or hate Modi.

Show me one survey or any poll that shows most Indians hate Modi like you claim. I gave you survey and polls irrespective of sample size that popularity rating among Indians has never went down 70%. Show me one such poll...albeit of small sample size.

The fact is he has been voted to power twice by people of India in landslide numbers, all survey and opinion polls say his popularity never went down below 70% and consistently being the most popular global leader. But a random nobody claims most Indians hate him bcoz he aparently has videos where people are abusing him. LOL.

That is why I said he maybe hated in your community and you know whom I am talking about. However pls dnt generialize or give some proof to prove your pov.

Lol what video? I can also post hundreds of video where people appreciating Modi. Just yesterday someone posted a video of Rajdeep Sardesai in Karnataka asking whom they will vote and everyone is saying Modi. So not sure how can you conclude from random videos whether people love or hate Modi.

Show me one survey or any poll that shows most Indians hate Modi like you claim. I gave you survey and polls irrespective of sample size that popularity rating among Indians has never went down 70%. Show me one such poll...albeit of small sample size.

The fact is he has been voted to power twice by people of India in landslide numbers, all survey and opinion polls say his popularity never went down below 70% and consistently being the most popular global leader. But a random nobody claims most Indians hate him bcoz he aparently has videos where people are abusing him. LOL.

That is why I said he maybe hated in your community and you know whom I am talking about. However pls dnt generialize or give some proof to prove your pov.
I said I am ready to post videos here but you will have to read the comments and observe. And then you keep ignoring the math part. Is it that hard to calculate all those numbers? Your sample size of the survey is smaller than the likes Dhruv Rathee's one video gets. :inti

Last edited by a moderator:
EC seeks response from PM Modi, Rahul Gandhi over MCC violations
The Election Commission of India on Thursday took cognizance of Model Code of Conduct violations by Prime Minister Narendra Modi and Rahul Gandhi for allegedly inciting hatred and spreading false claims.
The poll body has sought response by April 29, 11am.

Both the parties had accused each other of inciting hatred and division based on religion, caste, community, or language.
Section 77 of the Representation of the People Act has been invoked and EC has held party presidents accountable for reining in star campaigners.
"Political parties will have to take primary responsibility for the conduct of their candidates, star campaigners in particular. Campaign speeches by those holding high positions are of more serious consequences," the Election Commission said in statement.
On Monday, the BJP accused Congress leader Rahul Gandhi of making misleading claims about the country's rising poverty rate and requested the Election Commission to take "strict action" against him.

The BJP filed a complaint with the poll panel, accusing Gandhi of continuing to create a North-South split in the country based on language and geography in order to vitiate the election climate.
Congress had approachedthe election board and filed an official complaintrequesting action against PMModi.
"The only available remedy compatible with the principle of zero tolerance towards allegations of corrupt practices, is the disqualification of the candidates who try to create a divide between different classes of the citizens of India regardless of the stature or position of that candidate," the Congress memorandum had said.

Link: https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com...over-mcc-violations/articleshow/109586408.cms

Providing surveys is difficult as they are authentic, but providing TikTok videos is easy as they are available cheaply on the internet. :ROFLMAO:

Fact is Modi is the most popular leader, and people have wanted to see him as Prime Minister in surveys every year for the last 10 years.

Providing surveys is difficult as they are authentic, but providing TikTok videos is easy as they are available cheaply on the internet. :ROFLMAO:

Fact is Modi is the most popular leader, and people have wanted to see him as Prime Minister in surveys every year for the last 10 years.
Reading the actual comments, watching what people are saying in a video, counting the likes that a particular video is getting is not relevant but a survey done on people is relevant. Do tell me the number of people who took part in that survey. 😆

Reading the actual comments, watching what people are saying in a video, counting the likes that a particular video is getting is not relevant but a survey done on people is relevant. Do tell me the number of people who took part in that survey. 😆
The andhbhakt won't have any answer to this

What videos are you Pappu bhakts talking about, lol... Sam Pitroda videos? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Do tell me the number of people who took part of those videos:dhoni

Yeah this is a very silly arguement on his part. I dnt live in India and is unaware of the ground reality...so have no reason to doubt my honourable friend Viru. However, all I am asking is for him to show some official proof from either any survey or agency to support his assessment that most Indians hate modi. Youtube comment section from Dhruv Rathee's video can't be proof...LOL. Yeh kaisa logic hua? :misbah

Most people in India supports BJP as evident from last 2 election results. It means people agree BJPs way of functioning towards developement, restoring Indian heritage, removing minority appeasement, Ram Mandir, removal of 370, giving shelters to persecuted hindus, booting out illegal immigrants, G20 etc etc.

Now any political party would need money to meterialize those plans. So if SBI has given more sum of money to BJP as opposed to culturally rotten parties like Congress, AAP, TMC etc....I don't see it as scam. BJP is not pocketing the money, Modi who is a 74 year old vegetarian guy don't need money for his personal use as he has no one. Those money BJP got is inturn used to deliver the promises it has listed in his manifesto and betterment of the country. So I don't see it as a scam at all. Only people who don't agree with BJPs manifesto...will see it otherwise. Hope SBI gives more money to BJP.

And then you get offended when people think you are andhbhakt.

And then you get offended when people think you are andhbhakt.
All andhbhakts as a matter of fact are devoid of any grey matter. There is no other reason for them to grovel before an illiterate like feku.

And does anyone remember where have all those lakhs of crores gone from PM Cares fund? Why is feku stonewalling all queries regarding its whereabouts?

Exactly there was zero traceability until the Supreme Court intervened and enforced it. Until then forget the donors and beneficiaries, even the amounts were not revealed to the Indian voting public.

To clarify -

Before 2017,

> all political donations were listed on the Election Commission website.
> these were voluntary disclosures made by the political parties to Election Commission.
> This information was available to the public.
> Donations were also subject to tax.
> In reality, to avoid tax and public disclosure, donations were done by cash between parties and corporations.

After 2017,

> all political donations were to be made privately through electoral bonds; info not available to the public.
> Only the SBI knew. Which by extension means the ruling party also knew; giving them an advantage ?
> Donations were tax exempt.

^ which system is fair ?

@pillionrider

How is this keeping state and religion separate?

Fake news in terms of what the current government did or did not do.

Barely four days before half of Karnataka goes to vote, the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) has raised the issue of reservation for Muslims, saying the Karnataka government led by Siddaramaiah has wronged 36 castes in Backward Classes by including Muslims. The BJP also said that the Siddaramaiah government had “committed historic injustice to the Backward Classes and deprived the constitutional right of Backward Classes and given it to Muslims.”

The precursor to their statement was a statement by the Chairman of the National Commission for Backward Classes (NCBC) Hansraj Ahir that the entire Muslim community as a backward caste for reservation purposes in the state undermined the principles of social justice. He further questioned the impact of such reservations on the overall framework of social justice, particularly in the context of local body polls.

But did the Siddaramaiah government really deprive the constitutional right of Backward Classes and give it to Muslims? The fact is, Muslims have been included in the Backward Classes list since 1977.

History of reservation for Muslims in Karnataka

LG Havanur’s report on the Karnataka Backward Classes submitted to the government in 1975, recognised Muslims as a Backward Class eligible for reservation. Based on the report’s recommendations, Muslims were categorised under Backward Communities (other categories being Backward Caste, Backward Tribe and Special Group) and an order was issued in March 1977 for providing reservation to Backward Class including Muslims. According to an order issued in May 1979, Muslims were placed in the Backward Communities group.

The grouping was changed when a commission headed by Venkata Swamy also recognised Muslims as a Backward Class eligible for reservation. Based on this commission’s recommendations, Muslims were categorised under Group C.

Later, a commission headed by Justice O Chinappa Reddy grouped Backward Classes under Category 1 (Most Backward), Category 2A (Relatively More Backward), Category 2B (More Backward), Category 3A (Backward), Category 3B (Relatively Backward) and Category 4 (Occupational Group). Accordingly, an order was issued in September 1994, where Muslims were placed under Category 2B. This means that the present reservation structure has been in place for 30 years.

A later commission headed by Prof Ravivarma Kumar removed the Occupational Group category and it was subsumed into other groups. Muslims continued to be placed in Category 2B. Seventeen Muslim communities were listed in Category 1 (most backward) and 19 Muslim communities are categorised under 2A (relatively more backward).

The OBC category holds 32% reservation. The 36 Muslim communities listed in categories 1 and 2A are also listed in the central list of OBCs. Only those who are determined not to be ‘creamy layer’ (Rs 8 lakh annual income or more) are eligible for reservation under the OBC category.

In 2023 before the Assembly elections, the BJP-led Basavaraj Bommai government removed the 4% reservations allocated to Muslims under 2B and decided to split it among Lingayats and Vokkaligas in 2C category and Lingayats in 2D category. The categories of Muslims under 1 and 2A would continue to get the benefit of reservation under OBC, the then Chief Minister Basavaraj Bommai had assured.

The scrapping of the 4% reservation was challenged in the Supreme Court. The state had then given an assurance to the court that it would not scrap the reservation and that the earlier policy would hold under further orders. As the matter is still pending before the Supreme Court, the Siddaramaiah government continued administrating under the same orders.

Supported by the Constitution

Providing reservations to Backward Classes for their well-being falls under the state list. The percentage of reservation varies in each state. The reservation is not communal and is based on social and educational backwardness. While some states provide reservations for Muslims as a whole, while other states provide reservations only to certain categories of Muslims.

States are supported by Article 15(4) of the Constitution which enables the State to make special provisions for the advancement of any socially and educationally backward classes of citizens or for the Scheduled Castes and the Scheduled Tribes.

They are also supported by Article 16 (4) which says that “nothing in this article shall prevent the State from making any provision for the reservation of appointments or posts in favour of any backward class of citizens which, in the opinion of the State, is not adequately represented in the services under the State.”

Thanks for the correction!
TNM is a good source of unbiased South news. Actual investigative journalism pieces and less opinion. The owner is a friend of my elder brother, is anti-Modi but doesn't interfere with editorial, which is run by his wife.

TNM is a good source of unbiased South news. Actual investigative journalism pieces and less opinion. The owner is a friend of my elder brother, is anti-Modi but doesn't interfere with editorial, which is run by his wife.
I know but they always gave me the thewire vibe, I donated to thewire for an year, they are the other extreme unfortunately.

I knew Quint was involved in minute and the Bofors lady who left to be at Republican.

I know but they always gave me the thewire vibe, I donated to thewire for an year, they are the other extreme unfortunately.

I knew Quint was involved in minute and the Bofors lady who left to be at Republican.
Wire are pretty biased. I haven't really followed them for a while other than to watch Karan Thapar shows if his guests interest me on YT.

TNM is pretty cool. As is Newslaundry. I get some news from them, but mostly from a physical copy of the Indian Express.

Wire are pretty biased. I haven't really followed them for a while other than to watch Karan Thapar shows if his guests interest me on YT.

TNM is pretty cool. As is Newslaundry. I get some news from them, but mostly from a physical copy of the Indian Express.

Wire is a pretty good source of information, even though they've made mistakes. NewsMinute is good too.

The best outlets are the ones that give context to their reporting which the Wire does. By context I mean when they report something done by the BJP, they usually tell us what the standard used to be - like did the Congress do the same when they were in power. Context is king.

The News Minute..lol one more propaganda channel. Anti Modi is their agenda :ROFLMAO:
Wire, Newslaundry, Scroll, The Quint, and The News Minute

:LOL: Journalism

GLqqLVeXUAATFK0
GLqqLYUWoAAOMK4

The News Minute..lol one more propaganda channel. Anti Modi is their agenda :ROFLMAO:
Wire, Newslaundry, Scroll, The Quint, and The News Minute

:LOL: Journalism

GLqqLVeXUAATFK0
GLqqLYUWoAAOMK4

What is your objection to these two headlines ?

In the first story, his muslim identity is not relevant to him being a stalker. In the second story, the mob thrashes a couple because of their religious identities.

Do you not see the difference ?

In the first story, his muslim identity is not relevant to him being a stalker. In the second story, the mob thrashes a couple because of the their religious identities. Do you not see the difference ?

Thats it.

It's not relevant to him because the killer was Muslim, so he is labeled as a 'stalker' .:LOL:

Thats it.

It's not relevant to him because the killer was Muslim, so he is labeled as a 'stalker' .:LOL:

Unless you think muslims in general have a unique tendency to stalk women, there is ZERO need to mention his religion in the headlines. His faith has nothing to do with the crime. A hindu can stalk people too. Get it ?

Unless you think muslims in general have a unique tendency to stalk women, there is ZERO need to mention his religion in the headlines. His faith has nothing to do with the crime. A hindu can stalk people too. Get it ?
It’s relevant because religion was opposite on both ends.

So either they shouldn’t had mentioned religion or mentioned in both cases.

Tell them to maintain the same approach for the other incident as well, and to use the label 'stalker' accordingly. :LOL:

Exactly, he is applying the same logic as you are doing here. No wonder why you admire Wire...please continue.

It’s relevant because religion was opposite on both ends.

So either they shouldn’t had mentioned religion or mentioned in both cases.

Was religion the reason for the crime in story 1? NO !
Was religion the reason for the crime in story 2? YES !

That's why there is a difference in headlines. Please tell me you understand. :facepalm

That's why there is a difference in headlines. Please tell me you understand. :facepalm
From scroll:

The family of the girl then reached the Bandra Terminus railway station with a few men. It is, however, unclear if the mob that assaulted the boy belonged to a particular organisation.

“A team of Ambernath Police reached the Nirmal nagar police station and asked for custody of the two,” the officer told Scroll. “The on-duty officer handed over the custody after the proper procedure. We have now asked the GRP to update us on the status of the assault case on the boy.”

———

Now tell me do you want to still say the same?
Coz Parents finding the lover and thrashing happens in the same religion too.

Given an anti- BJP SOURCE

From scroll:

The family of the girl then reached the Bandra Terminus railway station with a few men. It is, however, unclear if the mob that assaulted the boy belonged to a particular organisation.

“A team of Ambernath Police reached the Nirmal nagar police station and asked for custody of the two,” the officer told Scroll. “The on-duty officer handed over the custody after the proper procedure. We have now asked the GRP to update us on the status of the assault case on the boy.”

———

Now tell me do you want to still say the same?
Coz Parents finding the lover and thrashing happens in the same religion too.

Given aa anti- BJP SOURCE

So why were there chants of 'Jai Shri Ram' by the mob when thrashing the boy ?

So why were there chants of 'Jai Shri Ram' by the mob when thrashing the boy ?
Again , could be anything in your logic because you don’t believe stalking had anything to do with religion.

Also in this case the father who is from congress is terming it as love jihad not BJP

I’m gonna take a break, it’s too toxic for me, peace. May the best thing happen for the country!

Again , could be anything in your logic because you don’t believe stalking had anything to do with religion.

Also in this case the father who is from congress is terming it as love jihad not BJP

No, it could not be 'anything' in my logic. If the stalker made religious chants or threats, story 1 could have been headlined differently. But he didn't.

It's pretty clear what that chant in story 2 means in the context of a mob thrashing a muslim. They are not beating him just for running away with a girl, they see him as a muslim running away with a girl.

I’m gonna take a break , it’s too toxic for me ,peace. May the best thing happen for the country!

Newsminute and Wire are left-leaning papers, I don't deny it. But in this case, they got the headlines spot on.

Newsminute and Wire are left-leaning papers, I don't deny it. But in this case, they got the headlines spot on.

Wire has been taken to court and asked to take down multiple articles that were defamatory.

These websites spread half truths. Even lies.

Wire has been taken to court and asked to take down multiple articles that were defamatory.

So ?

Every news media outlet in the world makes mistakes, and when they do they correct it.

Your problem with the Wire is that they don't grovel in front of Modi like bhakt media does.

These websites spread half truths. Even lies.

Btw most courts in India are useless when dealing with defamation cases, from what I've observed. They always play it safe instead of siding with free speech.

Just watching some news. Indian media in general looking very worried after 1st phase.

What is going on? BJP losing or what?

Rahul Kanwal was looking very jittery and irritated that '400 paar' slogan may have hampered BJP's vote share in 1st phase. Mind you, these TV journalists already gets the exit poll figures offline. Same was the case with Sudhir Chaudhary and Arnab Goswami.

@cricketjoshila - bro, how is the overall mood? If BJP loses and a leader like Modi is removed from power, it will be a bloody shame.

Btw most courts in India are useless when dealing with defamation cases, from what I've observed. They always play it safe instead of siding with free speech

Free speech in India comes with restrictions.

Wire has been caught spreading false information. Has been sued and lost.

While justice system in India is slow, its a very credible and strong system.

Just watching some news. Indian media in general looking very worried after 1st phase.

Rahul Kanwal was looking very jittery and irritated that '400 paar' slogan may have hampered BJP's vote share in 1st phase. Mind you, these TV journalists already gets the exit poll figures offline. Same was the case with Sudhir Chaudhary and Arnab Goswami.

@cricketjoshila - bro, how is the overall mood? If BJP loses and a leader like Modi is removed from power, it will be a bloody shame.

Only phase one done.

So ?

Every news media outlet in the world makes mistakes, and when they do they correct it.

Your problem with the Wire is that they don't grovel in front of Modi like bhakt media does.

Wire hardly has any presence amongst the masses.

These websites like Wire Newsminute Newsclick Newslaundry all came up in last few years to acts as propoganda source.

Their half truths are used to spread propoganda on social media.

But sadly this has stopped working now. Even though they are still churning out more websites.

When you are repeatedly sued you are not making mistakes you are deliberate.

Anti Bjp media is as toxic as pro bjp media. Both spew lot of nonsense for clickbait’s and spread fake news.

Nothing different to what Fox and cnn does in US.

Anti Bjp media is as toxic as pro bjp media. Both spew lot of nonsense for clickbait’s and spread fake news.

Nothing different to what Fox and cnn does in US.
Fox does have a somewhat notorious reputation, but still not as notorious as Indian media.

Fox does have a somewhat notorious reputation, but still not as notorious as Indian media.
Fox shows real news. But they over blow it and sensationalize it.

CNN does not even report the News that goes against their woke narrative.

Just to go the main headline news. What you see on FOX is totally missing from CNN, NBC and Yahoo. It is a disgrace and shame that such bias exists in first world country.

Fox shows real news. But they over blow it and sensationalize it.

CNN does not even report the News that goes against their woke narrative.

Just to go the main headline news. What you see on FOX is totally missing from CNN, NBC and Yahoo. It is a disgrace and shame that such bias exists in first world country.
That's exactly what I meant to say. In Indian language, they use a bit of spices to sensationalise their content. But mind you, it's according to US standards. It's nowhere even remotely close to the spices Indian media uses.

Fox shows real news. But they over blow it and sensationalize it. CNN does not even report the News that goes against their woke narrative.

Fox got sued and paid $700 million in damages for lying and saying the election was rigged against Trump. Unlike CNN, Fox is a propaganda vehicle for the Republican party.

When you are repeatedly sued you are not making mistakes you are deliberate.

If they get repeatedly sued AND convicted, then you could argue they are doing it deliberately. But they rarely get convicted.

Why don't you prove your assertion? List some of the WIRE articles that you think is propaganda, I will keep an open mind.

How did the publication decide what is the reason for the crime so soon? Are you saying that before the police do investigation and gather evidence which takes days, the publication does that in a few hours and decides if it is religion based crime or not?

First phase there was lot of complacency among BJP. They are thinking it will be a walk in the park. They should be happy with 300 now.

How did the publication decide what is the reason for the crime so soon? Are you saying that before the police do investigation and gather evidence which takes days, the publication does that in a few hours and decides if it is religion based crime or not?

which one are you referring to - stalker story or mob story ?

I’m gonna take a break, it’s too toxic for me, peace. May the best thing happen for the country!
Your emotions you are going through is a sense of betrayal and disillusionment. It happens when you find that you are placing your trust when engaging with someone, but the other person is not engaging in good faith. When you are being hones, but the other person is playing poker with you. When you are being honest and open, but the other person is concealing his true intentions and manipulating the situation for his own gain. This is betrayal of your core values, but guess what, most of the world is like that other person and less like you. The world will remain toxic for people like you.

It happens when you find that you are placing your trust when engaging with someone, but the other person is not engaging in good faith. When you are being hones, but the other person is playing poker with you. When you are being honest and open, but the other person is concealing his true intentions and manipulating the situation for his own gain.

lol.. is this a poke at me? What are my true intentions, why am I manipulative and why do you think I am not engaging in good faith? .

How can they conclude so quickly, that the murder of the hindu girl had nothing to do with religion.

I never said it was the conclusion of the publication.

I was discussing with Jaded why the headline didn't include the faith of the stalker.

Do you have comprehension problems ?

I never said it was the conclusion of the publication.

I was discussing with Jaded why the headline didn't include the faith of the stalker.

Do you have comprehension problems ?
What is your stand. The murderer (not just stalker) killed her for reasons not related to either his or the victims religion?

Fox got sued and paid $700 million in damages for lying and saying the election was rigged against Trump. Unlike CNN, Fox is a propaganda vehicle for the Republican party.
CNN lied about Russian collusion of Trump for 3 straight years. They are big time liars too.

Like I said , Fox over exaggerates. CNN does not even report if it goes against their narrative.

@cricketjoshila - bro, how is the overall mood? If BJP loses and a leader like Modi is removed from power, it will be a bloody shame
Come on brother,

Aren't you a little bit curious to see what our 'This morning I woke up at night' would do if India alliance wins? I am, we will be witnessing historic levels of stupidity unprecedented.....

:LOL:

From what I read and heard, it appears NDA's win will be bigger than their win in 2019. INDIA alliance is weak. In Tamil Nadu DMK+ which is part of INDIA will get around 25-30 seats out of 39. But in other states, BJP and their partners will have a better show.

I am a bit sceptical on the total bjp seat share. Think nda alliance will get more than 273 but dont think bjp alone will get that many. And 400 seems to be a pipe dream . Anti incumbency is always a factor. Plus I remember the 2004 india shining campaign by bjp where they were the heavy favorites but the upa alliance had more seats even though Congress had way less than bjp which was still the single largest party.. but if nda gets anywhere close to even 2014 numbers - that will be truly unprecedented and historic..

So good to read all the bhakts shivering and camping together around a fire.

From 400 it's come down to - if we get 2014 results it will be historic hahahaha

Losers.

pillionrider - remember the name :dhoni

I am with you, together our Puppu will reign supreme.

The wheel is turning, the wheel is turning..

"This morning, I woke up at night"

:dhoni

If they get repeatedly sued AND convicted, then you could argue they are doing it deliberately. But they rarely get convicted.

Why don't you prove your assertion? List some of the WIRE articles that you think is propaganda, I will keep an open mind.

They lose their case and have to pull down their articles.

Latest lie of wire

The US government has held back delivery of 31 MQ-9A Sea Guardian and Sky Guardian drones to India until New Delhi carries out a “meaningful investigation” into the conspiracy to assassinate Gurpatwant Singh Pannun, The Wire has learned.

Pannun, who holds dual US and Canadian citizenship, is a New York-based Khalistan activist accused by India of terrorism.

The proposed $3 billion purchase includes 15 Sea Guardian drones for the Indian Navy, while the Indian Air Force and Army are supposed to get eight Sky Guardian drones each.

Also held back by Washington are smaller Indian acquisitions, including a proposal to buy six Boeing P-8I long-range maritime patrol aircraft. These are to supplement 12 P-8I Poseidon aircraft that the Indian Navy already operates.

Ironically, the Indian Ministry of Defence’s internal approval for the now-stalled drone procurement came in June 2023, a week before Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s state visit to Washington. This was also the time when the conspiracy to kill Pannun – allegedly set in motion by an Indian security official named CC1, according to a federal indictment made public last November – shifted to high gear.

Today, “the purchase is stuck in the US Congress because of anger over the brazen attempt to assassinate Pannun. US representatives have frozen the legislative movement needed for proceeding with the sale,” a highly-placed source in Washington told this reporter. The source, who operates at the top layer of US policymaking, cannot be identified as he is not authorised to speak to the media.

Explaining the delay in delivering these lethal, long-range weapons to India, the Washington-based source says that Indian-American lawmakers in particular are deeply concerned about the fallout from the indictment of an Indian named Nikhil Gupta. He has been formally charged with conspiring to kill Pannun, and is currently in detention in the Czech Republic pending his deportation to the US.

In a joint statement on the Pannun plot last December, five US Congress members of Indian origin – who received a classified briefing from the Biden administration on the federal indictment – said that it is critical for India to “fully investigate [and] hold those responsible, including Indian government officials, accountable, and provide assurances that this will not happen again”.

US federal prosecutors allege that Gupta had promised $100,000 to an FBI agent posing as a hitman to kill Pannun in New York. Gupta was arrested in the Czech Republic on June 30 at America’s request.

On November 29, US federal prosecutors charged Gupta with murder-for-hire, which carries up to 10 years in prison; and conspiracy to commit murder-for-hire, which has a maximum sentence of a 10-year jail term.

The Indian-American lawmakers also warned of “significant damage” to the US-India partnership if New Delhi does not address the situation directly and quickly.

Contacted for comments on the delayed approvals for the drone deal, the US State Department said: “We do not comment on arms sales until we have formally notified [the US] Congress,”.

The Indian Navy and India’s defence ministry also did not respond to a request for comments.

“India has given its commitment to make a full accounting of the Pannun affair. And then the [Capitol] Hill is going to exercise its judgement on whether India has taken adequate measures or not,” says the Washington insider.

Prime Minister Narendra Modi has played down the impact of this issue on Indo-US ties. In an interview to the Financial Times, Modi said: “There is strong bipartisan support for the strengthening of this relationship” and that he didn’t think it appropriate “to link a few incidents with diplomatic relations between the two countries”.

The Poseidon aircraft and Sea Guardian drones work together, watching over large swathes of the Indian Ocean and will give the Indian Navy an enhanced ability to respond to any attempts to disrupt international trade routes that pass through these waters.

The versatile Sea Guardian drone has an endurance of over 27 hours, a speed of 240 knots, an operating ceiling of 50,000 feet, and 1,746 kilograms of payload capacity that includes 1,361 kilograms of external stores. The MQ-9A is powered by the Honeywell TPE331-10 turboprop engine, which significantly improves engine performance and fuel efficiency, particularly at low altitudes.

Being in operational service with the US military, the MQ-9A continues to evolve, keeping it relevant for its customers’ emerging needs. The MQ-9A Extended Range (ER) was designed with field-retrofittable capabilities such as wing-borne fuel pods and a new reinforced landing gear that extends the aircraft’s already impressive endurance from 27 hours to 34 hours, while further increasing its operational flexibility

So good to read all the bhakts shivering and camping together around a fire.

From 400 it's come down to - if we get 2014 results it will be historic hahahaha

Losers.

pillionrider - remember the name :dhoni

My question is, once Puppu becomes PM or whoever India Alliance choose as the PM candidate, do you think our fraud Robert Vadra will be allowed to go back to doing scams and land grabs?

:apology

Anything less than 400 seats will be a failure for BJP. BJP and andhbhakhts are already feeling the pressure of that target. :inti

Voted to boot Modi :dhoni

Big line at the polling booth in the mid-afternoon heat. By now I can kind of guess who is a Modi fan -the types who throw around words like economy, development and GDP because they're too coy to admit Hindu pride.

Seems like a memo has gone around Whatsapp that the BJP needs a lot of help. Plenty of them have turned up lol. Will make the win sweeter, because they can't even hide behind the consolation that if only they'd all voted, Modi would have returned :)

In the first story, his muslim identity is not relevant to him being a stalker. In the second story, the mob thrashes a couple because of their religious identities.

Do you not see the difference ?

Except for the fact that EVERYONE in that town knows what really happened including the girls father who is on record saying that there were multiple attempts to convert his daughter who kept refusing.

Back