[PICTURES/VIDEOS] Indian Politics - News & Updates Thread

Except for the fact that EVERYONE in that town knows what really happened including the girls father who is on record saying that there were multiple attempts to convert his daughter who kept refusing.

These are details that were likely made available after the publication of that NewsMinute article otherwise they would have included father's comments in their article.

They lose their case and have to pull down their articles.

Latest lie of wire

The US government has held back delivery of 31 MQ-9A Sea Guardian and Sky Guardian drones to India until New Delhi carries out a “meaningful investigation” into the conspiracy to assassinate Gurpatwant Singh Pannun, The Wire has learned.

Pannun, who holds dual US and Canadian citizenship, is a New York-based Khalistan activist accused by India of terrorism.

The proposed $3 billion purchase includes 15 Sea Guardian drones for the Indian Navy, while the Indian Air Force and Army are supposed to get eight Sky Guardian drones each.

Also held back by Washington are smaller Indian acquisitions, including a proposal to buy six Boeing P-8I long-range maritime patrol aircraft. These are to supplement 12 P-8I Poseidon aircraft that the Indian Navy already operates.

Ironically, the Indian Ministry of Defence’s internal approval for the now-stalled drone procurement came in June 2023, a week before Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s state visit to Washington. This was also the time when the conspiracy to kill Pannun – allegedly set in motion by an Indian security official named CC1, according to a federal indictment made public last November – shifted to high gear.

Today, “the purchase is stuck in the US Congress because of anger over the brazen attempt to assassinate Pannun. US representatives have frozen the legislative movement needed for proceeding with the sale,” a highly-placed source in Washington told this reporter. The source, who operates at the top layer of US policymaking, cannot be identified as he is not authorised to speak to the media.

Explaining the delay in delivering these lethal, long-range weapons to India, the Washington-based source says that Indian-American lawmakers in particular are deeply concerned about the fallout from the indictment of an Indian named Nikhil Gupta. He has been formally charged with conspiring to kill Pannun, and is currently in detention in the Czech Republic pending his deportation to the US.

In a joint statement on the Pannun plot last December, five US Congress members of Indian origin – who received a classified briefing from the Biden administration on the federal indictment – said that it is critical for India to “fully investigate [and] hold those responsible, including Indian government officials, accountable, and provide assurances that this will not happen again”.

US federal prosecutors allege that Gupta had promised $100,000 to an FBI agent posing as a hitman to kill Pannun in New York. Gupta was arrested in the Czech Republic on June 30 at America’s request.

On November 29, US federal prosecutors charged Gupta with murder-for-hire, which carries up to 10 years in prison; and conspiracy to commit murder-for-hire, which has a maximum sentence of a 10-year jail term.

The Indian-American lawmakers also warned of “significant damage” to the US-India partnership if New Delhi does not address the situation directly and quickly.

Contacted for comments on the delayed approvals for the drone deal, the US State Department said: “We do not comment on arms sales until we have formally notified [the US] Congress,”.

The Indian Navy and India’s defence ministry also did not respond to a request for comments.

“India has given its commitment to make a full accounting of the Pannun affair. And then the [Capitol] Hill is going to exercise its judgement on whether India has taken adequate measures or not,” says the Washington insider.

Prime Minister Narendra Modi has played down the impact of this issue on Indo-US ties. In an interview to the Financial Times, Modi said: “There is strong bipartisan support for the strengthening of this relationship” and that he didn’t think it appropriate “to link a few incidents with diplomatic relations between the two countries”.

The Poseidon aircraft and Sea Guardian drones work together, watching over large swathes of the Indian Ocean and will give the Indian Navy an enhanced ability to respond to any attempts to disrupt international trade routes that pass through these waters.

The versatile Sea Guardian drone has an endurance of over 27 hours, a speed of 240 knots, an operating ceiling of 50,000 feet, and 1,746 kilograms of payload capacity that includes 1,361 kilograms of external stores. The MQ-9A is powered by the Honeywell TPE331-10 turboprop engine, which significantly improves engine performance and fuel efficiency, particularly at low altitudes.

Being in operational service with the US military, the MQ-9A continues to evolve, keeping it relevant for its customers’ emerging needs. The MQ-9A Extended Range (ER) was designed with field-retrofittable capabilities such as wing-borne fuel pods and a new reinforced landing gear that extends the aircraft’s already impressive endurance from 27 hours to 34 hours, while further increasing its operational flexibility

How do you know this is a propaganda piece by the Wire ?

The US State Department today notified Congress that it has greenlit the potential sale of 31 MQ-9B SkyGuardian drones and related missiles, bombs and other equipment to India in a deal estimated to be worth just under $4 billion.

“This proposed sale will support the foreign policy and national security objectives of the United States by helping to strengthen the U.S.-Indian strategic relationship and to improve the security of a major defense partner which continues to be an important force for political stability, peace, and economic progress in the Indo-Pacific and South Asia region,” the State Department said in the public notification. The proposed sale will improve India’s capability to meet current and future threats by enabling unmanned surveillance and reconnaissance patrols in sea lanes of operation.”

India’s defense ministry approved the procurement of the General Atomics-made airframes in June, according to Reuters, which also reported the Biden administration had pushed New Delhi over the deal ahead of a state visit by Indian leader Narendra Modi.

During his tenure, US President Joe Biden has pushed for closer defense relations with India, a potential counterweight to American rival China in Asia. In January 2023, the US and India announced a joint Critical and Emerging Technology initiative “to elevate and expand our strategic technology partnership and defense industrial cooperation between governments, businesses, and academic institutions of our two countries.”

Late in 2023 US Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin traveled to India, where he signed a new “defense industrial base cooperation roadmap” with the Indian defense minister. That, Assistant Secretary of Defense for Indo-Pacific Security Affairs Ely Ratner told reporters, was a “historic agreement that is setting our countries toward a deeper level of cooperation in an area to which there has been aspiration for decades, and often fits and starts.”

Last edited by a moderator:

Please see the photo and headline , this is recent, they clearly have an agenda but its upto you to clearly only see BJP as an issue

Please see the photo and headline , this is recent, they clearly have an agenda but its upto you to clearly only see BJP as an issue

I am a bit confused by what you are alluding to here. Can you elaborate instead of giving one-line posts ?

I am a bit confused by what you are alluding to here. Can you elaborate instead of giving one-line posts ?
You said there is no propaganda, the above article came after father who is from Congress gave the religious angle, so newsminute went out and wrote thats not necessarily true it’s happening generally in Karnataka and they put the pic of the murdered girl where there is a religious angle.

Did you even read this article ?

Wire article states that there will be obstacles in getting sale approval from the US congress whereas your article merely states that US State Department has initially approved the purchase.

The US congress is not the same as US State Department. They are two different entities.

Did you even read this article ?

Wire article states that there will be obstacles in getting sale approval from the US congress whereas your article merely states that US State Department has initially approved the purchase.

The US congress is not the same as US State Department. They are two different entities.
I guess you like everything in detail but here it is:

The below article is from 31st Jan:

“The US government has held back delivery of 31 MQ-9A Sea Guardian and Sky Guardian drones to India until New Delhi carries out a “meaningful investigation” into the conspiracy to assassinate Gurpatwant Singh Pannun, The Wire has learned.”

The article I pasted to you was from Feb 1, how did the Congress held back when they other agency had not even given a go ahead? How was the purchase stuck in Congress when it didn’t even go to Congress yet?

You said there is no propaganda, the above article came after father who is from Congress gave the religious angle, so newsminute went out and wrote thats not necessarily true it’s happening generally in Karnataka and they put the pic of the murdered girl where there is a religious angle.

I still don't get it.

What should the headline have been according to you ? The NewsMinute article isn't about one case but half a dozen cases of jilted lovers murdering their partners, all of different faiths. The article also clearly mentions the Congress father's comments about conversion. What more do you want ? :unsure:

I still don't get it.

What should the headline have been according to you ? The NewsMinute article isn't about one case but half a dozen cases of jilted lovers murdering their partners, all of different faiths. The article also clearly mentions the Congress father's comments about conversion. What more do you want ? :unsure:
I don't want anything but let me break it down to you:

They have an agenda because when the religious angle became clear to this case they went out of the way to say its normal and nothing religious about it.

Reasons:
They brought in other cases of jilted lovers and aligned it with this one.

Now they could had done the same with other case where father brought in some goons and beat up and they said “Muslim guy beat up” but over there they had an agenda.
Did they do this in that case?

The article I pasted to you was from Feb 1, how did the Congress held back when they other agency had not even given a go ahead? How was the purchase stuck in Congress when it didn’t even go to Congress yet?

Congress members can preemptively decide to stall a deal, even before notification.

Discussions about arms transfers are first subject to backroom discussions between State Dept. and Congress members. The State Department is not going to greenlight a major deal with a foreign country unless they know they have support in Congress. So the Congress is clearly aware of this impending deal.

You are needlessly being paranoid and seeing conspiracies in everything. Ajai Shukla is one of the better defence correspondents in India.

Congress members can preemptively decide to stall a deal, even before notification.

Discussions about arms transfers are first subject to backroom discussions between State Dept. and Congress members. The State Department is not going to greenlight a major deal with a foreign country unless they know they have support in Congress. So the Congress is clearly aware of this impending deal.

You are needlessly being paranoid and seeing conspiracies in everything. Ajai Shukla is one of the better defence correspondents in India.
So you are saying The Wire an Indian news publication had information about USA backdoor discussions between US state department and Congress members?

So you don’t see how the headline of the Wire was a lie?

Election commission is now a extension counter of BJParty & Apex Court compromised - under the vile oaf , India became a kakistocracy & now is fully a 🍌 republic under a Fascist regime ! Watch out for civil unrest in next 3 years & yes , huge chunks of Ladakh & Arunachal as Chinese territory as the vile 1 is mortally scared to utter the word China since Galwan April 2020 when we lost 20 soldiers , nearly 4000 sqkm's of territory & 26 patrolling points !

I don't want anything but let me break it down to you:

They have an agenda because when the religious angle became clear to this case they went out of the way to say its normal and nothing religious about it.

Reasons:
They brought in other cases of jilted lovers and aligned it with this one.

Now they could had done the same with other case where father brought in some goons and beat up and they said “Muslim guy beat up” but over there they had an agenda.
Did they do this in that case?

Editorial discretion. The mob story had a clear religious angle, we have actual video of the mob chanting 'Jai Shri Ram' while beating up a muslim boy. Whereas in the stabbing case, it is a father's assertion that he was trying to convert her. So that isn't a primary source of evidence unlike mob case. It still isn't clear if you read the article whether they actually had a relationship or were merely friends. Conversion angle is thus in doubt.

In any case, I am open to changing my mind if I am wrong. I have no interest in pointscoring. As of now, I am not convinced NM is malicious in intent.

So you are saying The Wire an Indian news publication had information about USA backdoor discussions between US state department and Congress members?

Yes, veteran defence correspondents usually have highly placed sources in the halls of power even in the US. In the Wire article, they mention indian-american congress members; I can see them having a discreet relationship with indian journalists.

The above video gives the account of ED’s case and findings against AAP.
NGL, this reeks of scam.

If guilty, I hope ED can prove it in court and get AAP punished unlike how politicians in past were let go free.

Just goes to show in politics everyone is corrupt, greedy, selfish and power hungry.

Pathetic from AAP.

@MP2011 @Bhaag Viru Bhaag
You guys are big supporters of AAP, what are your thoughts about this video and evidences produced by ED so far?

Read this reuters article below. Thoughts ?

On Thursday Reuters quoted Senator Cardin, as saying he had released his ‘hold’ on the agreement now that the administration had agreed to fully investigate an Indian assassination plot on U.S. soil against Sikh activist Gurpatwant Singh Pannun.

“I’ve had direct conversations with the administration. The administration has demanded that there be investigations and accountability in regards to the plot here in the United States and that there is accountability within India against these types of activities … and that has to be demonstrated,” he told reporters on Capitol Hill on Thursday. “So I’m confident that that process has been initiated by the Biden administration. And I have released my hold with regards to the sale of the drones.”

Same as this:

Previously, media reports claimed that the US Congress had blocked the deal due to concerns over the murder-for-hire plot, and several administration agencies, including the US State Department, came out in support of the deal.

Are you saying everything changed in a day?

Same as this:

Previously, media reports claimed that the US Congress had blocked the deal due to concerns over the murder-for-hire plot, and several administration agencies, including the US State Department, came out in support of the deal.

Are you saying everything changed in a day?

I've just given you a direct quote from a US Senator (in charge of arms sales) that he had removed his 'hold' on the drone sale after Pannun enquiry assurances from Biden govt, thus verifying what the Wire article said.

What are you still arguing about ?

NGL, this reeks of scam.

If guilty, I hope ED can prove it in court and get AAP punished unlike how politicians in past were let go free.

Just goes to show in politics everyone is corrupt, greedy, selfish and power hungry.

Pathetic from AAP.

You guys are big supporters of AAP, what are your thoughts about this video and evidences produced by ED so far?
If Arvind Kejriwal is found guilty then he should be punished. :inti

I've just given you a direct quote from a US Senator (in charge of arms sales) that he had removed his 'hold' on the drone sale after Pannun enquiry assurances from Biden govt, thus verifying what the Wire article said.

What are you still arguing about ?
That there was no issue from congress.. please check the headline of the wire , which is misleading as just one day after it got passed?

That there was no issue from congress.. please check the headline of the wire , which is misleading as just one day after it got passed?

So what if it got passed two days later ? That does not negate the fact that the US Congress had initally blocked the drone deal due to the Pannun killing. This was confirmed by Senator Cardin's statement. And that is what the Wire headline refers to.

Are you honest enough to admit you were wrong ?

So what if it got passed two days later ? That does not negate the fact that the US Congress had initally blocked the drone deal due to the Pannun killing. This was confirmed by Senator Cardin's statement. And that is what the Wire headline refers to.

Are you honest enough to admit you were wrong ?
Sure I was wrong, The wire said its blocked by US on 31st Jan and on Feb 1st it got passed.

Sure I was wrong, The wire said its blocked by US on 31st Jan and on Feb 1st it got passed.

:facepalm:

It was NOT blocked by US Congress on the 31st Jan 2024; blocking was done way back in Oct-November 2023 when Pannun incident first became public. The Wire only got to know about the block on 31st Jan 2024 which they then reported. Understand ?

Apologize to the Wire for falsely accusing them of propaganda in this article.

It was NOT blocked by US Congress on the 31st Jan 2024; blocking was done way back in Oct-November 2023 when Pannun incident first became public. The Wire only got to know about the block on 31st Jan 2024 which they then reported. Understand ?

I thank the wire for getting it passed in a day, such a huge deal.

Date of the article

Lol.

There was no block.

Wire tried to pass it as a block, forcing the US government to notify the sale the very next day as any delay would have derailed a strategic partnership.

NGL, this reeks of scam.

Pathetic from AAP.

I'm not a supporter of any political dispensation. I may be less hostile to some parties due to them being worthless in current environment like Congress but never ever kowtow what these corrupt netas say.

I'm not a supporter of any political dispensation. I may be less hostile to some parties due to them being worthless in current environment like Congress but never ever kowtow what these corrupt netas say.

Ya, it’s a big let down. I always knew not to trust any politicians but I didn’t think Manis Sisodia will turn out to be like the rest of them.
Kejriwal always seemed like an opportunist, one can live with that but a corrupt opportunist is something one can’t live with.

Makes one lose hope in Indian politics.

Ya, it’s a big let down. I always knew not to trust any politicians but I didn’t think Manis Sisodia will turn out to be like the rest of them.
Kejriwal always seemed like an opportunist, one can live with that but a corrupt opportunist is something one can’t live with.

Makes one lose hope in Indian politics.
Indeed it is. Perhaps the worst time in Indian politics.

Ya and unfortunately don’t see it getting any better in our lifetimes.
True. The level of public discourse has vitiated beyond recognition. There is not even a trace of clean politics. Politicians used to be corrupt and inefficient before too but not to this level.

There is no accountability of anyone, be it the regime or the opposition. All are doing as they please.

Lol.

There was no block.

Wire tried to pass it as a block, forcing the US government to notify the sale the very next day as any delay would have derailed a strategic partnership.

@CricketCartoons

I've given clear evidence from a US senator (in his own words) that the Congress put a block on the drone deal thus verfiying the Wire article but JaDed and joshilla still pretend not to understand.

Pathetic.

@CricketCartoons

I've given clear evidence from a US senator (in his own words) that the Congress put a block on the drone deal thus verfiying the Wire article but JaDed and joshilla still pretend not to understand.

Pathetic.
Maybe you are right, but I have no time to go through any thread. Too busy and stressed and angry.

Maybe you are right, but I have no time to go through any thread. Too busy and stressed and angry.

I tagged you because you incorrectly said I was arguing in bad faith earlier, so I've given you an example of what it actually looks like.

Bit weird. It's election season and the bhakts are unusually quiet. They were louder here during the last few years. Wonder why? Are they getting some distressing feedback? :dhoni

Does anyone know what happened to Ramesh Bidhuri after what he said? I still want to punch that scoundrel on his face for what he did.

Does anyone know what happened to Ramesh Bidhuri after what he said? I still want to punch that scoundrel on his face for what he did.

Nothing, after he said that he was made incharge of one of the low level election campaigns for BJP.

In politics mostly everyone is either a goon or rich.

There was a saying that Politics is Samaaj Seva, however, once I grew up I realised 99.99% people who go into politics go because of their attraction to power.
At smaller level, the kids who go into politics are mostly the good for nothing losers who sucked at studies and were the so called “gundas” of their schools.

Unfortunately, if you speak against this culture and try to improve the whole system you will be bullied, abused and shut up even by people not in politics.

This system could have been changed but no political party wants to change it since they all are corrupt and selfish.

The sooner everyone realises it the better it is to even hope for a change.

No wonder UP is now ranked 2nd in GDP ranking… Yogi Adityanath is on right track and heading for development
It has the highest population in India by far, not really a big achievement.

It's still at the bottom of every socio- economic indicator and has a low per capita income.

People aren't dying to go to UP.

300 something seats in my opinion, won't get 400+
Even 300 isn't easy. They made a big blunder by that 'abki baar 400 paar' statement. Due to this statement many voters have become overconfident about BJP's victory and are not coming out to vote. They thought it will be a walk in the park. :inti

300 something seats in my opinion, won't get 400+

Same opinion here. No way is 400 happening. Alright, maybe I got carried away. The proper thing to say would be is 400 looks highly unlikely.

The way I see it, voter turnout was lackluster in 1st phase in comparison to last 2 elections which were wave elections. Now there is no way a low voter turn out can be attributed to pro or anti incumbency but it is not ideal. That is why Modi ji came down hard and did relentless rallies to spice up the election. The result we could already see in 2nd phase where voter turnout was considerably higher but still not the levels of 2019. I think from next phase onwards more and more people will come out to vote. Yesterday during IPL few times commentators were also reminding people of India to come out and vote.

However, lets discuss about worst case scenario. If BJP is restricted to less than 272, say around 260 mark...what should be the game plan? Chandrababu Naidu already said his party will support BJP. I also think Odhisa's BJD and UPs Mayawati may lend their support. So it can be an ally govt.

Even 300 isn't easy. They made a big blunder by that 'abki baar 400 paar' statement. Due to this statement many voters have become overconfident about BJP's victory and are not coming out to vote. They thought it will be a walk in the park. :inti

If what you are saying is right and complacany is the reason why BJP may find it difficult to cross 300..that is not a happy news for you. People will realize it and vote amass in wave election next time. You should only get happy if majority of people starts disapproving Modi and starts liking Rahul Gandhi. Based on all opinion polls and surveys that seems to be not the case where only 18% Indians prefer RaGa as their PM compared to 75% in favour of Modi.

If BJP loses due to people's complacancy it will be a fluke victory for opposition like CT final win for Pak. Like Pak team got found out in next Asia cup and never manage to beat India since that game in ODI cricket..similarly congress will also lose whenever there is next election.

KP going after Sadiq Khan for destroying London and applauding Modi & Yogi for developing India is absolutely making them (you know who) going bonkers in twitter. Juat read the comments 😂

This smiley is no wonder my favourite

:kp
Yea, I remember him tweeting about Sadiq Khan.

@globetrotter @Statpadder Inc @Hitman - chaps what is your prediction on final result?

I think 370 for BJP alone is looking very difficult now since most clowns are not coming out to vote and using the holiday for leisure.

IMO BJP+ will cross 400+ seats this time, reason for this is India alliance… if anyone goes through the manifestos of all India alliance parties, all re against India, development and economy… there is a growing anger in public

If what you are saying is right and complacany is the reason why BJP may find it difficult to cross 300..that is not a happy news for you. People will realize it and vote amass in wave election next time. You should only get happy if majority of people starts disapproving Modi and starts liking Rahul Gandhi. Based on all opinion polls and surveys that seems to be not the case where only 18% Indians prefer RaGa as their PM compared to 75% in favour of Modi.

If BJP loses due to people's complacancy it will be a fluke victory for opposition like CT final win for Pak. Like Pak team got found out in next Asia cup and never manage to beat India since that game in ODI cricket..similarly congress will also lose whenever there is next election.
You will not see BJP again for a long time if they lose this year. 5 year is a good enough time to turn clowns back to humans and bring some sense back into their systems.😆 :inti

I love the smell of fear from a bhakt. It is intoxicating :dhoni

You are just afraid that I was not that much active in politics thread and was letting you post your one sided gibberish. Just bcoz I have some free time today and posting the uncomfortable videos, you are finding it intoxicating.

The amount of content I have, if I post all of them here....you have to run for cover like you did after last assembly election :ab

Congress leader here is openly saying it is Muslim only party and Hindu votes are not required.

Why are Hindu's still voting for them when they clearly saying it otherwise?

Secular party??

@globetrotter @Hitman

Because congress knows very well that they are loosing this election very badly and no future left for them India… that’s why they are wooing Pakistan ppls… so they can contest next election in Pakistan

They already started gathering sympathy of Pakistanis by raising Pakistan zindabad slogan in Karnataka assembly

It has the highest population in India by far, not really a big achievement.

It's still at the bottom of every socio- economic indicator and has a low per capita income.

People aren't dying to go to UP.
lol, this bhakt was proved wrong a few days ago on this but he still didn't mend his ways. Here are the correct stats,

As of February 23, 2024, Maharashtra is the wealthiest state in India with a GDP of Rs 38.79 Lakh crore for the year 2023-24. The top five states by GDP in 2023-24 are:
  • Maharashtra: Rs 38.79 Lakh crore
  • Tamil Nadu: Rs 28.03 Lakh crore
  • Gujarat: Rs 26.62 Lakh crore
  • Karnataka: Rs 25 Lakh crore
UP is not even in top-5 states.

You'd expect feku to fake about things. Whether its about development or the LS seats.

Because congress knows very well that they are loosing this election very badly and no future left for them India… that’s why they are wooing Pakistan ppls… so they can contest next election in Pakistan

They already started gathering sympathy of Pakistanis by raising Pakistan zindabad slogan in Karnataka assembly

So Modi ji was not wrong then in calling Congress party is same as Muslim league.

I mean in that video Mr. Nageshwar Rao is clearly saying that right?

Imagine this, a person with the name Nageshwar Rao wants his party to be for muslims only and apparently hindu votes are not required for congress to win

I mean I understand 'Modi ko Goli Mar denge' wala video by those usual suspects but someone with the name Nageshwar Rao? Wow

Yeh Kya hua? Kaise hua? Kyon hua? Yeh tum na poocho :ROFLMAO:

So Modi ji was not wrong then in calling Congress party is same as Muslim league.

I mean in that video Mr. Nageshwar Rao is clearly saying that right?

Imagine this, a person with the name Nageshwar Rao wants his party to be for muslims only and apparently hindu votes are not required for congress to win

I mean I understand 'Modi ko Goli Mar denge' wala video by those usual suspects but someone with the name Nageshwar Rao? Wow

Yeh Kya hua? Kaise hua? Kyon hua? Yeh tum na poocho :ROFLMAO:

These khangress leaders are useless… they hate Hinduism and hindus…. But if u check their names like “Sitaram Kesari, Ramarao aadik, manishankar Iyer, Jairam Ramesh, Meera kumar etc. “ which is on the god…. First they should change their names

Can you please explain in a little more details what he is saying?

He is saying which losely translates that Congress is a party for all muslims and even if hindu's doesn't vote them it won't matter.

He is saying which losely translates that Congress is a party for all muslims and even if hindu's doesn't vote them it won't matter.

To be fair, he did not say that Hindu votes are not required. What he is saying is that the muslims should consider the Congress as their own and the Congress will win wherever the muslims vote for it. Didn't mention the word 'Hindu' anywhere.
I speak telugu fluently, by the way.

To be fair, he did not say that Hindu votes are not required. What he is saying is that the muslims should consider the Congress as their own and the Congress will win wherever the muslims vote for it. Didn't mention the word 'Hindu' anywhere.
Thanks for the clarification!

Thank you...so basically same old 'Muslim appeasement' by Congress to garner votes.

So bad :cry:

You are just afraid that I was not that much active in politics thread and was letting you post your one sided gibberish. Just bcoz I have some free time today and posting the uncomfortable videos, you are finding it intoxicating.

The amount of content I have, if I post all of them here....you have to run for cover like you did after last assembly election :ab

There is no-shame and then there are bhakts :dhoni

What assembly elections are you talking about lol. I live in a BJP-mukt state. We grabbed them by the collar and tossed them out of Karnataka a few months back. Unless you are talking about elections in states that I wouldn't even visit as a tourist lmao. Why should I care about what goes on there.

National elections yes. If Modi returns again, then you can talk.

Back