[PICTURES/VIDEOS] Indian Politics - News & Updates Thread

Bhakts don't even realize that with these inane and bigotry laced irrelevant comments, feku will once again storm to throne and keep fooling them for another 5 years.

However, as long as Muslims are kept in check why'd bhakts care?

Why 5, I say Modi should be in power for atleast 10 more years and then may be Yogi.

All you can do is call Modi names on a Pakistani forum, because that's the only place which will allow your shenanigans.

MMS and Congress believe that Muslims have the first right to resources in India.. Something I don't agree with and will never agree with.
lol, feku is called even worse names in India!

So despite you being on a Pakistani forum for what, more than a decade, you still bad mouth this place. Well done.

We will have to devise innovative plans to ensure that minorities, particularly the Muslim minority, are empowered to share equitably in the fruits of development. They must have the first claim on resources.

What does this mean?

Just because you hate Modi, doesn't mean people won't vote for him.
What are you blabbering about lol? Are you another one of those padhe likhe gawaar type? Taking one word out of someone's statement without looking at the whole context? And BJP looks so desperate now. :inti

While speaking about "collective priorities," former PM Singh had remarked on the need to develop several sectors – like agriculture, irrigation, water resources, health, education and others.

These sectors needed development, "along with programmes for the upliftment of SC/STs, other backward classes, minorities, and women and children. We will have to devise innovative plans to ensure that minorities, particularly the Muslim minority, are empowered to share equitably in the fruits of development. They must have the first claim on resources," Singh said.

With this, it becomes clear that former PM Singh had stressed on the importance of prioritising plans and schemes which work towards uplifting Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), other backward classes, women, children, and minorities, and not just the Muslim community.

lol, feku is called even worse names in India!

So despite you being on a Pakistani forum for what, more than a decade, you still bad mouth this place. Well done.
Where did i bad mouth this place?

Pakistanis hate Modi, because for most of them, Muslims take precedence. That's why pakistan was built.

Its natural they don't like a staunchly Hindu leader in India.

That's the truth and nothing but the truth.

Did I touch a nerve? Why are you so hurt for me posting truths about feku on a Pakistani forum?

Hurt? Oh, i am hurt because you complained to a group of foreigners about Modi.

The leftist pseudo liberals in India don't realise that this is 2024, no one in India gived two hoots about the opinion of foreigners.

Pakistanis hate Modi, because for most of them, Muslims take precedence. That's why pakistan was built.

There are more Indians who hate Modi. Let that sink in. :inti

Hurt? Oh, i am hurt because you complained to a group of foreigners about Modi.

The leftist pseudo liberals in India don't realise that this is 2024, no one in India gived two hoots about the opinion of foreigners.
What are you doing on this forum if you don't give two hoots about the opinions of foreigners? And he is posting his opinion here. Just because it is touching your nerve badly you are accusing him of complaining to foreigners lol. This is illogical. 😆 :inti

What are you doing on this forum if you don't give two hoots about the opinions of foreigners? And he is posting his opinion here. Just because it is touching your nerve badly you are accusing him of complaining to foreigners lol. This is illogical. 😆 :inti
Logic and a andhbhakt? Never!

All new governments, including those starting fresh innings, carry legacy burdens inherited from their predecessors. It would be no different for the next government taking over post the April-May 2024 national elections.

The Narendra Modi-headed National Democratic Alliance (NDA) government will end its second term with overall public debt in excess of 80% of India’s gross domestic product (GDP) at current market prices.

lol.jpg

Not good no? Not an economics graduate, so calling on some bhakt experts who have claimed to know a lot about the economy to shed some light on this.

Please.... entertain me :dhoni

Its not only Pakistani's though.
There are certain Indian Muslims in this forum :inti who hates Modi for the same reason as well. Their hatred for Modi is not because they love India the country or anything but exactly the reason you mentioned. Modi don't play cricket right? Why they hate our cricket team or hate anything to do with India even outside politics? Why do they take pride even if a Pakistani wrestler slaps an Indian?

Modi to bahana hai...kahi aur pe nishana hai.

I am amazed how other liberal Indians, who I know has nothing but best interest for India at heart, can't see this though. Hopefully one day they will realize it...just hope its not too late by then.

You done any survey to come to that conclusion?

This is Modi's approval rating among Indians :

View attachment 143358

Paaijaan :kp
Did you ask the same question when @cricketjoshila said "Pakistanis hate Modi, because for most of them, Muslims take precedence."?
What is the population of Pakistan? What is the population of Indian muslims? What is the population of Indians who support parties other than BJP? When was the last time you visited India and hear the abuse which Modi gets from locals here? Once you stop getting your news from Godi Media, WhatsApp and other paid media outlets, come to India and just observe. :inti

Speaking of WhatsApp, another NRI named Dhruv Rathee has just uploaded a new video on his channel. :kp

Did you ask the same question when @cricketjoshila said "Pakistanis hate Modi, because for most of them, Muslims take precedence."?
What is the population of Pakistan? What is the population of Indian muslims? What is the population of Indians who support parties other than BJP? When was the last time you visited India and hear the abuse which Modi gets from locals here? Once you stop getting your news from Godi Media, WhatsApp and other paid media outlets, come to India and just observe. :inti

Speaking of WhatsApp, another NRI named Dhruv Rathee has just uploaded a new video on his channel. :kp

What Joshila said is dead right. One guy admitted in a post that only way Pakistani's would ever support Modi if he contest against Yogi. Think it was in Mughals thread, you can check it. So his assessment is correct regarding why they hate Modi.

That aside, this is Global Leader approval rating tracker from Morning Consult (US based survey agency) and not some paid outlets...LOL. I know it hurts for you to admit but Modi's popularity has never gone down below 70% since 2019 election....except few months during mid of covid.

1713895542635.png

Also, you are very quick to call me Bhagora, come back to India then talk etc etc. and then posting Dhruv Rathee's video who himself lives in Germany, fools gullible Indians in YouTube, makes money and takes his blonde girl friend for holidays and posts blogs in her channel.

What Joshila said is dead right. One guy admitted in a post that only way Pakistani's would ever support Modi if he contest against Yogi. Think it was in Mughals thread, you can check it. So his assessment is correct regarding why they hate Modi.

That aside, this is Global Leader approval rating tracker from Morning Consult (US based survey agency) and not some paid outlets...LOL. I know it hurts for you to admit but Modi's popularity has never gone down below 70% since 2019 election....except few months during mid of covid.

View attachment 143361

Also, you are very quick to call me Bhagora, come back to India then talk etc etc. and then posting Dhruv Rathee's video who himself lives in Germany, fools gullible Indians in YouTube, makes money and takes his blonde girl friend for holidays and posts blogs in her channel.
It seems it went over your head completely. I asked you did @cricketjoshila do any survey to come to that conclusion lol?

So your opinion should be taken seriously but Dhruv Rathee's opinion doesn't matter just because he has a blonde girlfriend who makes you feel jealous? It is pretty clear who is fooling whom in India and abroad lol. :kp :inti

It seems it went over your head completely. I asked you did @cricketjoshila do any survey to come to that conclusion lol?

So your opinion should be taken seriously but Dhruv Rathee's opinion doesn't matter just because he has a blonde girlfriend who makes you feel jealous? It is pretty clear who is fooling whom in India and abroad lol. :kp :inti

So no response on the survey now that myth been busted. You were very quick to dismiss Indian express report by saying it is godi media survey etc but when US consultant survey put forward, you changing the topic.

Pls confirm how did you come to the conclusion that more Indians hate Modi when every survey has constantly said that his popularity never went down below 70%?

You should rather write most Indians from 'my community' hates Modi. Now that will be correct statement but will be an admission (of guilt) what Joshila bhai was saying.

Paijaan :kp

Is anyone being stopped from filing a court case to get that investigated?

Investigated by who ? The same agency that is involved in this scam ? What would that achieve ?

It is worth mentioning, this Aurobindo kickbacks would have never been known to the public if the Supreme Court hadn't forced the Indian government to release the electoral bonds list last month.

Yes this looks very suspicious but if you want to see true misuse of power Lookup Bholanath Pandey and Devendra Pandey and you will realize how this is all walk in the park when compared to what used happen under Congress

Anytime you can't defend the BJP you immediately use the whataboutery tactic. Pathetic really.

Anytime you can't defend the BJP you immediately use the whataboutery tactic. Pathetic really.

whataboutry? Well if you notice there is no shortage of people on this forum wanting for the Gandhi family to be back in power( thereby implying that the situation was better under their rule). And considering that you are no fan of Modi and BJP and RSS .... its fair to assume that you belong in the Congress camp ? ( correct me if wrong).

Therefore any discussion on the wrong doings of BJP can only be measured by the existing yardstick that the Congress has established for well over 50 yrs.

Investigated by who ? The same agency that is involved in this scam ? What would that achieve ?

It is worth mentioning, this Aurobindo kickbacks would have never been known to the public if the Supreme Court hadn't forced the Indian government to release the electoral bonds list last month.

What Aurobindo kickbacks? What favour did Aurobindo receive? What was the Quid Pro Quo?

If BJP government in India wanted to hide its donation they would take donations via cash as was the prevalence earlier.

Who takes kickbacks via banking channels and traceable bonds?

What Aurobindo kickbacks? What favour did Aurobindo receive? What was the Quid Pro Quo?

If BJP government in India wanted to hide its donation they would take donations via cash as was the prevalence earlier.

Post #1901.

The courts can order a independent investigation and oversee that. Just like they did for Ram mandir ASI Survey and many other prominent disputes. This is the process.

The courts can order a independent investigation and oversee that. Just like they did for Ram mandir ASI Survey and many other prominent disputes. This is the process.

Court ordered investigations are better (due to some oversight) but still not foolproof since the actual investigations are being done by the same compromised central agencies. In general, CBI/ED directors and officials have an incentive to botch these politically sensitive cases lest their post-retirement consultancy and advisory roles are affected. Also remember these investigative officers can be transferred later on at the whim of some annoyed politician. So they are never truly independent.

The 2G scam cases of 2009 were court monitored but the judge made the observation that CBI was still a 'caged parrot'.

Good luck getting an answer.

whataboutry? Well if you notice there is no shortage of people on this forum wanting for the Gandhi family to be back in power( thereby implying that the situation was better under their rule). And considering that you are no fan of Modi and BJP and RSS .... its fair to assume that you belong in the Congress camp ? ( correct me if wrong).

Therefore any discussion on the wrong doings of BJP can only be measured by the existing yardstick that the Congress has established for well over 50 yrs
Nope BJP wil be judged by some special standard.

never mind the fact that Congress is allied with DMK the biggest thugs, who actually called for genocide of brahmins

but. its ok becos they are "secular"

Court ordered investigations are better (due to some oversight) but still not foolproof since the actual investigations are being done by the same compromised central agencies. In general, CBI/ED directors and officials have an incentive to botch these politically sensitive cases lest their post-retirement consultancy and advisory roles are affected. Also remember these investigative officers can be transferred later on at the whim of some annoyed politician. So they are never truly independent.

The 2G scam cases of 2009 were court monitored but the judge made the observation that CBI was still a 'caged parrot'.

CBI director is now appointed by a committee made up of

PM
LoP
CJI

He has a fixed tenure of 2 years, extendable by 1 year.

This isn't 2009.

CBI director is now appointed by a committee made up of

PM
LoP
CJI

He has a fixed tenure of 2 years, extendable by 1 year.

This isn't 2009.

It doesn't matter. The director will not touch politically sensitive cases because of post-retirement benefits.

Therefore any discussion on the wrong doings of BJP can only be measured by the existing yardstick that the Congress has established for well over 50 yrs.

Look at the difference -

> When in power, Congress engages in corruption and prevents the CBI/ED from investigating their own ministers/MPs.
> When in power, the BJP engages in corruption and prevent CBI/ED from investigating their own ministers/MPs + actively goes after opposition party MPs/ministers. Which is why so many corrupt opposition politicians are joining the BJP.

Which is more nefarious ?

Did you read post #1901 ?
lol, how do these bhakts defend EBs is beyond me! Accepting money by cheque! Lol, if not for SC, we'd have never known how much more corrupt feku is.

And its pets, ECI and SBI tried to obstruct/delay the revelation about donors as much as they could until SC cracked the whip. Then feku had nowhere to hide.

They were awash with donation money as quid pro quo by all sorts of shady firms to the tune of thousands of crores. No one would have known the origins of this money unless forced by SC.

I must say a very 'transparent' way of taking political donations.

Minions are like,

If opposition indulges in corruption, its a sin. Even treason.

If feku indulges in it, its alright, he must have India's best interests at his heart.

Look at the difference -

> When in power, Congress engages in corruption and prevents the CBI/ED from investigating their own ministers/MPs.
> When in power, the BJP engages in corruption and prevent CBI/ED from investigating their own ministers/MPs + actively goes after opposition party MPs/ministers. Which is why so many corrupt opposition politicians are joining the BJP.

lol, don't expect any reply from bhakts.

Yes and how is that illegal kickback?

Sarath Reddy was given clemency to turn an approver. State witnesses receive such plea deals in most of the countries.

Corruption and kickbacks happened when parties took money via cash. There was no trail.

Why will BJP take money via EBs if they were taking kickbacks?
It doesn't matter. The director will not touch politically sensitive cases because of post-retirement benefits.

Lol. First you said CBI director will be transferred. Now you are saying he won't get retirement benefits.

You have no idea how the post of the CBI director works, do you?

Aurobindo Pharma is a listed company. Sarath Reddy is a non executive director there.

Aurobindo is among top 10 generic companies in the world and it has the credentials to get Govt subsidies under the PLI scheme.

Aurobindo Pharma was nowhere implicated in any corruption anywhere.

So no response on the survey now that myth been busted. You were very quick to dismiss Indian express report by saying it is godi media survey etc but when US consultant survey put forward, you changing the topic.

Pls confirm how did you come to the conclusion that more Indians hate Modi when every survey has constantly said that his popularity never went down below 70%?

You should rather write most Indians from 'my community' hates Modi. Now that will be correct statement but will be an admission (of guilt) what Joshila bhai was saying.

Paijaan :kp
Had you answer my questions above you would have got the answer by yourself. But just like always you want to play dumb here. So now tell me what is the population of Pakistan? Since joshila was basing his opinion on the muslim population lets take Indian muslim population into it. How many muslims live in India? If you use his stupid logic for hating Modi relevant then the same can be used for Indian muslims as well.

Now take your useless approval rating survey into consideration. You said 70% of them voted in favour of Modi without telling the number of people who took part in that survey. India's population is 140 crores. And Pakistan's population is 20 crores something. I will let you do the math and come to conclusion that there are more Indians who hate Modi than the Pakistanis. By the way your survey means jackfruit. :inti

Yes and how is that illegal kickback?

Sarath Reddy was given clemency to turn an approver. State witnesses receive such plea deals in most of the countries.

Corruption and kickbacks happened when parties took money via cash. There was no trail.

Lol. First you said CBI director will be transferred. Now you are saying he won't get retirement benefits.

I can't help you if your tiny little bhakt brain can't understand the basic concept of quid pro quo.

Your fellow BJP supporter @uppercut has admitted how suspicious the Aurobindo EB donations are, coming soon after an arrest. You can ask him to explain it you.

Had you answer my questions above you would have got the answer by yourself. But just like always you want to play dumb here. So now tell me what is the population of Pakistan? Since joshila was basing his opinion on the muslim population lets take Indian muslim population into it. How many muslims live in India? If you use his stupid logic for hating Modi relevant then the same can be used for Indian muslims as well.

Now take your useless approval rating survey into consideration. You said 70% of them voted in favour of Modi without telling the number of people who took part in that survey. India's population is 140 crores. And Pakistan's population is 20 crores something. I will let you do the math and come to conclusion that there are more Indians who hate Modi than the Pakistanis. By the way your survey means jackfruit. :inti

Bro 70% is the approval rating and not number of people voting him. Approval rating means the survey agency asks random people if they approve Modi as their PM. Ofcourse it is a sample size as no one can do survey on 1.5 billion people. However why is it that percentage of people from that survey never goes down 70% for approval of Modi? You are saying most people in India hates Modi but no approval rating/survey/polls shows that is accurate statement. Unless you are saying these poling agencies deliberately asking BJP voters. I gave you atleast a sample survey...now pls show us which survey or poll shows that most people in India hates Modi? Sample hi sahi...atleast back your statement with some factual proof.

Last edited by a moderator:
I look

I never said the CBI director can get transferred by politicians, don't lie. I said CBI officials .. which means rank and file. Read my post again.

The whole point of electoral bonds is that there will never be a money trail for investigators to look into aka evidence of a quid pro quo. EB donations are meant to be private and known ONLY to the SBI. How are you this dense ?

People have zero understanding what bonds are and how they work. Just bcoz their clown prince has said it is a scam...they are hell bent of proving it as one. Similar to the Rafael tactics they tried in 2019. Not going to work unfortunately.

Btw, what lie that Rafael was bah gawd...no one heard about it ever again after 2019 election results :misbah

Most people in India supports BJP as evident from last 2 election results. It means people agree BJPs way of functioning towards developement, restoring Indian heritage, removing minority appeasement, Ram Mandir, removal of 370, giving shelters to persecuted hindus, booting out illegal immigrants, G20 etc etc.

Now any political party would need money to meterialize those plans. So if SBI has given more sum of money to BJP as opposed to culturally rotten parties like Congress, AAP, TMC etc....I don't see it as scam. BJP is not pocketing the money, Modi who is a 74 year old vegetarian guy don't need money for his personal use as he has no one. Those money BJP got is inturn used to deliver the promises it has listed in his manifesto and betterment of the country. So I don't see it as a scam at all. Only people who don't agree with BJPs manifesto...will see it otherwise. Hope SBI gives more money to BJP.

Most people in India supports BJP as evident from last 2 election results. It means people agree BJPs way of functioning towards developement, restoring Indian heritage, removing minority appeasement, Ram Mandir, removal of 370, giving shelters to persecuted hindus, booting out illegal immigrants, G20 etc etc.

Now any political party would need money to meterialize those plans. So if SBI has given more sum of money to BJP as opposed to culturally rotten parties like Congress, AAP, TMC etc....I don't see it as scam. BJP is not pocketing the money, Modi who is a 74 year old vegetarian guy don't need money for his personal use as he has no one. Those money BJP got is inturn used to deliver the promises it has listed in his manifesto and betterment of the country. So I don't see it as a scam at all. Only people who don't agree with BJPs manifesto...will see it otherwise. Hope SBI gives more money to BJP.
Do you even live in India or understand Indian politics at all? I assure you SBI has not given a rupee to the BJP or any political party. It only acts as a bank. The basic electoral bond program is that Corporates and individuals through SBI anonymously give money to the BJP (or other political parties) and get political favors or government contracts in return. It's pretty clear corruption.

The only change in the last couple of months has been the forced (by the Supreme court) removal of anonymity which allows the corruption to be openly examined. You can now specifically link the favors to the donations.

I'm not sure whether the BJP is more or less corrupt than other political parties or previous government since such data is impossible but it's just safe to assume they're all equally corrupt.

Do you even live in India or understand Indian politics at all? I assure you SBI has not given a rupee to the BJP or any political party. It only acts as a bank. The basic electoral bond program is that Corporates and individuals through SBI anonymously give money to the BJP (or other political parties) and get political favors or government contracts in return. It's pretty clear corruption.

The only change in the last couple of months has been the forced (by the Supreme court) removal of anonymity which allows the corruption to be openly examined. You can now specifically link the favors to the donations.

I'm not sure whether the BJP is more or less corrupt than other political parties or previous government since such data is impossible but it's just safe to assume they're all equally corrupt.

Not sure why for every discussion, whether I live in India or not matters. Forget about me the person, just address the points I am raising. After all this is not an Indian forum anyway, so we all are technically foreigners.

What you mentioned i.e individuals and corporates giving money to BJP via SBI and not SBI themselves, makes it even more why it is not a scam...LOL. I mean as an indivual or if I have a private LLC company, whom I give my money is on me, isn't it? Maybe these individuals or corporates supports BJP and want to give them money via SBI bonds to support the party. Where is the scam or corruption? Had SBI themselves were giving money to BJP, then atleast we could have call it a corruption since people deposit their money in bank and we would not have known whose money SBI is giving. But since you confirmed it is not the case and individuals/corporates paying money to BJP via SBI bonds....I dnt see it as corruption. Unless there is proof that those are stolen or black money.

SBI electoral bonds = zero scam. Move on pal.

Rajdeep thinks electoral bonds is some kind of SBI loan program for political parties. What a putz lol.

I can't help you if your tiny little bhakt brain can't understand the basic concept of quid pro quo.

And then you wonder why people stop responding to you and therefore start to think that you have won and start claiming moral high ground.

Your fellow BJP supporter @uppercut has admitted how suspicious the Aurobindo EB donations are, coming soon after an arrest. You can ask him to explain it you.

And I also said that the correct way to go about it was to go to the courts ... you conveniently forgot to mention that.

This video shows how andhbhakts are minted.

Particularly amusing to see how motabhai himself is accepting (10:12) how they spread lies in India through WhatsApp.

1713965942847.png

I look

I never said the CBI director can get transferred by politicians, don't lie. I said CBI officials .. which means rank and file. Read my post again.

The whole point of electoral bonds is that there will never be a money trail for investigators to look into aka evidence of a quid pro quo. EB donations are meant to be private and known ONLY to the SBI. How are you this dense ?
It is the exact opposite. The whole idea of the EB was to introduce some sort of traceability for the funds received by the political parties. The idea of doing it through SBI was to create a way in which the transactions and the people/companies carrying them out could be identified and tracked, like any other banking transaction.
It is in fact, a much more transparent system than before. In the past politicians would be paid black money in cash by donors. No one could tell which party was getting how much and from whom. Nothing was ever accounted for.

Look at the difference -

And they have truckloads of cold hard cash recovered using cbi/ed as evidence. I doubt if in the 65 yrs prior to 2014 there was soo much cash recovered.

But if you want to know which regime was more Nefarious then the cake goes to past congress govts especially Indira Gandhi... hands down the undusputed queen when it comes to down right evil acts forget Nefarious. You might not know this but she used to just dismiss state govts on a whim. Let me know if you really want to go down that line?

And I haven't even started on the loss of lives. I may need to open a separate thread for that alltogether.

Not sure why for every discussion, whether I live in India or not matters. Forget about me the person, just address the points I am raising. After all this is not an Indian forum anyway, so we all are technically foreigners.

What you mentioned i.e individuals and corporates giving money to BJP via SBI and not SBI themselves, makes it even more why it is not a scam...LOL. I mean as an indivual or if I have a private LLC company, whom I give my money is on me, isn't it? Maybe these individuals or corporates supports BJP and want to give them money via SBI bonds to support the party. Where is the scam or corruption? Had SBI themselves were giving money to BJP, then atleast we could have call it a corruption since people deposit their money in bank and we would not have known whose money SBI is giving. But since you confirmed it is not the case and individuals/corporates paying money to BJP via SBI bonds....I dnt see it as corruption. Unless there is proof that those are stolen or black money.

SBI electoral bonds = zero scam. Move on pal.
I don't remember if you were the poster I had the discussion with where I pointed out the clear date co-incidence between contracts awarded to Megha Engineering and multi-crore donations to the BJP. I suppose you believe there is no connection and that this shady company was giving massive amounts of money since they were genuine supporters of Modi and the contracts are co-incidentally awarded.

I don't mean to attack you as a person but it is difficult to argue Indian politics with a foreigner who doesn't understand basic things about our political system, corruption, financing etc. I try to keep language more basic when I'm explaining Indian politics to a Pakistani on this forum. If you're not an Indian, I'll try and do the same with you.

The issue is that I'm not saying BJP, Modi and Shah are corrupt and Congress, Mamata and Kejriwal are not. I'm just saying both are extremely corrupt in India. Now we have to judge them on their economic, social and other governance policies. The BJP economic policies align with a lot of my beliefs but their social policies are totally out of alignment with what I stand for. I therefore have a tough decision to make in 20 days or so. I don't suppose you can understand.

It is the exact opposite. The whole idea of the EB was to introduce some sort of traceability for the funds received by the political parties. The idea of doing it through SBI was to create a way in which the transactions and the people/companies carrying them out could be identified and tracked, like any other banking transaction.
It is in fact, a much more transparent system than before. In the past politicians would be paid black money in cash by donors. No one could tell which party was getting how much and from whom. Nothing was ever accounted for.
Agreed. Then why the lack of transparency on which party is encashing which bond? That's the only thing the Supreme Court objected to in rejecting the scheme. The voters have a right to information on which donations are going where. The Government (BJP) tried to argue that the donors have a right to privacy which is obviously ridiculous

According to the left 'liberals' of India the likes of @Rajdeep, @Romali_rotti and myself are Indians who have left India and have no right to lecture to Indian voters who they should vote for. Fair enough.

But the same leftists go ga-ga over and keep quoting someone like Dhurv Rathee, another Indian who has left India and is lecturing to Indian voters who they should vote for.

Hypocrisy much?

That's not really true, traceability was never the intended advantage. EB was simply a means of creating a digitized efficient form of election funding. The only problem is the anonymity feature which can help facilitate quid pro quos between the government and a private entity.

That's not really true, traceability was never the intended advantage. EB was simply a means of creating a digitized efficient form of election funding. The only problem is the anonymity feature which can help facilitate quid pro quos between the government and a private entity.
Exactly there was zero traceability until the Supreme Court intervened and enforced it. Until then forget the donors and beneficiaries, even the amounts were not revealed to the Indian voting public.

lol, its so funny when those foreigners in their bhakti of their feku start lying and in the process lose their mental balance. Just because its Dhruv Rathee, don't lose your balls. At least, first watch the video. Nowhere he asks anyone to vote for any political dispensation. That's Godi media anchors' KRA, to sing paeans of their aaka.

Rathee just exposes the feku for what he is, just a creature, driven by lies and more lies.

BJP minority morcha leader expelled for criticising Modi​

Bikaner Bharatiya Janata Party minority morcha district president Usman Ghani, who expressed displeasure with Prime Minister Narendra Modi's recent remarks in Rajasthan, was on Wednesday expelled from the party for 'tarnishing' its image.

Ghani, while talking to a news channel recently in New Delhi, had said that the BJP was going to lose three-four Lok Sabha seats out of 25 seats in Rajasthan.

He also condemned Modi's remarks regarding Muslims during election rallies in the state.​

lol, its so funny when those foreigners in their bhakti of their feku start lying and in the process lose their mental balance. Just because its Dhruv Rathee, don't lose your balls. At least, first watch the video. Nowhere he asks anyone to vote for any political dispensation. That's Godi media anchors' KRA, to sing paeans of their aaka.

Rathee just exposes the feku for what he is, just a creature, driven by lies and more lies.
Relax...

We get it, Dhruv rathe fits your narrative as he is the 'exposer' of your sentiments, so its all good from the NRI front there @Rajdeep @gani999 @Cover Drive Six 🤣

Wait a few more months and it will be nail, hammer, coffin for you leftist pseudo seculars, destined to cry in frustration for god knows how long on a Pakistani message board....

Oh and please reply back with the usual: Feku, bigot, creature posts :ua

According to the left 'liberals' of India the likes of @Rajdeep, @Romali_rotti and myself are Indians who have left India and have no right to lecture to Indian voters who they should vote for. Fair enough.

But the same leftists go ga-ga over and keep quoting someone like Dhurv Rathee, another Indian who has left India and is lecturing to Indian voters who they should vote for.

Hypocrisy much?
They find satisfaction when their overseas Congress jokers like Soros's recruits and Sam Pitroda's, continue to discuss Indian politics daily, despite having zero knowledge of ground reality. :uak

BJP minority morcha leader expelled for criticising Modi​

Bikaner Bharatiya Janata Party minority morcha district president Usman Ghani, who expressed displeasure with Prime Minister Narendra Modi's recent remarks in Rajasthan, was on Wednesday expelled from the party for 'tarnishing' its image.

Ghani, while talking to a news channel recently in New Delhi, had said that the BJP was going to lose three-four Lok Sabha seats out of 25 seats in Rajasthan.

He also condemned Modi's remarks regarding Muslims during election rallies in the state.​

Is it this guy?

Look, I'm no bhakht or whatever it is. All that I have always said is Modi, however he may be, is the better choice than the other politicians in India today. Show me someone who you think is more capable than Modi right now, and I'll keep quiet. Maybe we can start another thread on it if the mods allow.

And as for Dhurv Rathee advising Indian voters, please see the interview he had with Karan Thapar recently.

Hence all the raving and ranting about bhakths, feku, yada yada.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is the only thing I don’t understand majority in this forum are supporting Modi coz the alternate is Raga-Sonia.

People saying give Raga a chance but his family has umpteen chances , even Congress has had numerous chances to reform their own party which they haven’t how ll they bring a change in India, if they can’t even have a deserving person lead their party?

This guy and that gani. They play these games where they will pretend to be balanced in their approaches. I remember @Rajdeep praising Pappu for giving a speech in the rain during the Karnataka elections. You know why he did that? He could see from all sane reports that the BJP were not coming back. It was anticipatory bail. That's all that he's doing now.

Gani similarly plays the game of: We need a strong opposition. But, unfortunately there isn't. If the BJP govt are corrupt, it's up to the media and the Congress to prove it. That's not happening. Where is the proof, where are the media trials. So, what to do. We have no choice but to vote for Modiji.

I mean not him, because poor fellow can't vote here, but my point stands :dhoni

lol

Look, I'm no bhakht or whatever it is. All that I have always said is Modi, however he may be, is the better choice than the other politicians in India today. Show me someone who you think is more capable than Modi right now, and I'll keep quiet. Maybe we can start another thread on it if the mods allow.

And as for Dhurv Rathee advising Indian voters, please see the interview he had with Karan Thapar recently.

Swami, but truth is no one can ever convince you. I don't know why you bother with the veneer of being a polished and sophisticated bhakt :dhoni Just come out of the closet. You have so many friends here. Just accept it and move on.

This is the only thing I don’t understand majority in this forum are supporting Modi coz the alternate is Raga-Sonia.

People saying give Raga a chance but his family has umpteen chances , even Congress has had numerous chances to reform their own party which they haven’t how ll they bring a change in India, if they can’t even have a deserving person lead their party?

Please tag me if you EVER get an answer to this basic question.🙏

Did I refer to that interview? I didn't. I was referring to the video I posted on last page. That was to expose sangh's footsoldiers on WhatsApp. Nowhere did he exhort anyone to vote for anyone.

As for anyone being more capable than feku, save me these sermons. Again, you need to live under him to judge his capabilities. Its easy to preach about his alleged capabilities living in greener pastures.

I can say this with confidence that he is disaster for India as I've lived in India during his last decade old reign. I've lived under all feku made disasters like demonetization, GST (everything has become super expensive courtesy GST), lockdown, rupture in communal harmony, etc

if they can’t even have a deserving person lead their party?
And Nadda is so deserving to lead sanghis? motabhai was a deserving person to lead them before him? And that good 'ol Rajnath Singh?

You know how personally corrupt Nadda is. Have heard so many instances of Rajnath Singh's personal corruption in Lucknow and in West Delhi where I live. Don't need to tell anything about goondai characteristics of motabhai. If you don't these basic things about these 2 then its futile to argue any further.

lol

Swami, but truth is no one can ever convince you. I don't know why you bother with the veneer of being a polished and sophisticated bhakt :dhoni Just come out of the closet. You have so many friends here. Just accept it and move on.
He is asking for someone more competent than feku. There isn't a bigger joke than feku and competence mentioned in same sentence.

And this lecture about feku's alleged competence basis what? Has he personally experienced it?

Back