[PICTURES] Will Mohammad Amir and Imad Wasim play under Babar Azam as captain?

Will Mohammad Amir and Imad Wasim play under Babar Azam as captain?

• Total voters
Nope, I said he was born in Swansea and represented karachi Kings for a while. He's your family member that you despise, come on bro, know your family history.

Babar has political connections, 100%, no captain after being a joke would get reappointed. Peshawar is involved like it or not.
Despise?

Lol again making up more stuff.

So let me make a list.

According to momin

1. Despise imad
2. Imad is from karachi
3. Babar used imaginary connections from peshawar to get captaincy during a pmln rule govt

Nope, I said he was born in Swansea and represented karachi Kings for a while. He's your family member that you despise, come on bro, know your family history.

Babar has political connections, 100%, no captain after being a joke would get reappointed. Peshawar is involved like it or not.
Peshawar is located in kpk, kpk is under pti.

Federal govt is with pmln, ppp and establishment. This group is anti pti.

So plz show us this connection.

I think you need to maybe study about pakistan politics now.

Despise?

Lol again making up more stuff.

So let me make a list.

According to momin

1. Despise imad
2. Imad is from karachi
3. Babar used imaginary connections from peshawar to get captaincy during a pmln rule govt
1) You called him the worst player to ever represent Pakistan during the PSL, afterwards you made an entire smoke thread about him, then you called him a drama bazi 24/7, and you keep mentioning him over and over? Get over yourself, don't make me fetch screenshot.

2) I said he was from Swansea and represented karachi kibgs before playing for IU again you're lying.

3) not Imaginary, Real connections, Peshawar is at fault.

I think you're just mad at imad cause he's your most popular family member and he outdid you. Bro it's okay, Mehmood Aslam from bulbulay aka the husband of Momo is my Phupa, his first wife is my dad's sister. He's more popular then me yet i don't call him the worst thing to ever exist in life.

Peshawar is located in kpk, kpk is under pti.

Federal govt is with pmln, ppp and establishment. This group is anti pti.

So plz show us this connection.

I think you need to maybe study about pakistan politics now.
I do not live in Pakistan so I'm not interested in its politics, nor do I know of any of these political parties that you're talking about.

I'm talking about Babar azam, this is about Babar and Peshawar.

Babar was the captain of Peshawar Zalmi after he failed as a captain in International. He couldn't even win PSL yet miraculously he gets to be made captain again and Mamoon who's from Peshawar made this nonsense astronomical prediction that is humanely impossible to predict when everyone else predicted rizwan or shaheen?

It's clear as day he knew what was going in and since he lives in Peshawar, It's from Peshawar where that connection was made. Idk what strings Babar pulled but its clear Babar pulled them in Peshawar to become Captain again. You're captain is a selfish fraud.

how
1) You called him the worst player to ever represent Pakistan during the PSL, afterwards you made an entire smoke thread about him, then you called him a drama bazi 24/7, and you keep mentioning him over and over? Get over yourself, don't make me fetch screenshot.

2) I said he was from Swansea and represented karachi kibgs before playing for IU again you're lying.

3) not Imaginary, Real connections, Peshawar is at fault.

I think you're just mad at imad cause he's your most popular family member and he outdid you. Bro it's okay, Mehmood Aslam from bulbulay aka the husband of Momo is my Phupa, his first wife is my dad's sister. He's more popular then me yet i don't call him the worst thing to ever exist in life.
how is that me despising him? Where ever his performance will be bad i will critisize him and where he is good i will praise him.

Thats the problem with you, for you its either Loving the player or hating the player, but not for me and many of others on this forum.

2. your karachi post is there for everyone to see.

3. Now in later post you will also claim i was saying Peshawar zalmi and not peshawar, so we know your habit of u-turns.

4. see, this is the problem with you. Because you make every issue a hate and love affair, that now because i critisized Imad, you think its cause i have some jealousy with him and started to assume things. How old are you really?

how

how is that me despising him? Where ever his performance will be bad i will critisize him and where he is good i will praise him.

Thats the problem with you, for you its either Loving the player or hating the player, but not for me and many of others on this forum.

2. your karachi post is there for everyone to see.

3. Now in later post you will also claim i was saying Peshawar zalmi and not peshawar, so we know your habit of u-turns.

4. see, this is the problem with you. Because you make every issue a hate and love affair, that now because i critisized Imad, you think its cause i have some jealousy with him and started to assume things. How old are you really?
Bro, major you called him the worst thing to ever happen to Pakistan cricket during the PSL?

It wasnt even a performance related talk? So why wouldn't I assume?

Pakistan captain Babar Azam speaking about Imad Wasim and Mohammad Amir in post-series presser:

“The way they have performed and are bowling is known to everyone. In this team, it’s not that anyone’s position is fixed. Even today, you see that we have utilized 8 bowlers because the condition demanded it. We take this into account. We used spinners after six overs because the batter was struggling at that time. It’s not that we get full overs from any one bowler. Like in the last match, Shadab Khan didn’t bowl, but in this match, he got two overs. Usama Mir bowled well so he bowled all his overs. It depends on the situation and the way Mohammad Amir, he also bowled well. He is quite an experienced bowler, he knows how to bowl. It was a bad day for him, so no problem. I have no doubt about his experience. There is still a lot of time to finalize the World Cup team, and we still have seven to eight matches left.”

Last edited:
A few months ago both were criticizing Babar and now they r playing like obedient kids under his captaincy.

Asmaan badlata hai rung kese kese :ROFLMAO:

During a media interaction, Imad Wasim delivered a clear message regarding the bond between him and Babar Azam:

"I have never been in any conflict with Babar Azam nor stopped talking to him; this has never happened in our whole life."

"We are here to play for Pakistan, and we have a nation of 25-27 crore people. Why would we engage in any conflict?"

"He is the captain of the Pakistan Cricket team, and whoever holds that position deserves respect, so I respect Babar in any case. I have never discussed things that could lead to conflicts; I have always spoken about love only."

"There is no rift between me and Babar. We are going to play in the World Cup, so we are not even thinking about such things."

lol.. whats happening there between Imad and Babar?

It seems like the power show has just begun even before the World Cup started.

lol.. whats happening there between Imad and Babar?

It seems like the power show has just begun even before the World Cup started.

Imad: Tu nayi ball mujh se krwa na

Babar: Yaar line main peche Amir bhi hai

Imad: To hota reh Amir

Naseem: Naya ball to main aur Shaheen krte hain na

Imad: Tum do over baad ajana, ya powerplay khulne ke baad.

Back