[PICTURES] Will Mohammad Amir and Imad Wasim play under Babar Azam as captain?

Will Mohammad Amir and Imad Wasim play under Babar Azam as captain?

• Total voters
Some of you need to grow up. These guys are professionals who are paid money to play cricket. At the end of the day, no single player is bigger than the team. I'm sure both Amir and Imad are toxic individuals to a great extent in real life. But I don't see why they won't put whatever personal differences they have aside to play cricket and win matches. Fact is, they were asked to come back to the team. So I don't know what "embarrassment" certain deluded posters are talking about.

These personal wars seem to exist only in the minds of fans who are more interested in gossip than they are in cricket.
You are right.

If Babar has any hatred for Imad or AMir or vice versa, then it will result in their own downfall as a player. I don't think Amir and Imad will take the risk of refusing to play under Babar as if they do that, they will have to retire again because Babar is not going anywhere anytime soon.

I don't think that this is any controversy here and all of this talk is in the minds of fans. Amir, imad, and Babar will not be thinking about it atm.

Younis Khan was the last Pakistani captain who controlled multiple egos and managed to win Pakistan T20 Trophy in 2009.

Lets see if Babar has the social skills to do the same.

Younis Khan was the last Pakistani captain who controlled multiple egos and managed to win Pakistan T20 Trophy in 2009.

Lets see if Babar has the social skills to do the same.
There are 29 players in Kakul

Imad and Amir will most likely not make the final 15

Taking to his official Instagram account Azam Siddiqui father of Babar Azam emphasized the importance of acknowledging the authority's decision and urged Babar to let go of past grievances. He advised his son to approach Amir and Imad with respect and honor their perspectives, considering their seniority and experience, He said:

"The most important thing is that the people of the authority gave honour and respect again,"

"Now they are echoes that the team will not be united but I have said to Babar to forget the past. Amir and Imad are older than and senior to you, meet them with respect and honour their opinion,"

The time has come for Amir and Imad to keep their word and for once support the new captain and think about the country first instead of keeping any hate thoughts for anyone. Country should come first.
Country comes first and yet babar demanded captaincy and didn't back shaheen?

Look the truth is Babar, Imad and Amir are moral hypocrites.

I'm just sick of this narrative pretending that babar is the hero while imad and Amir are the villians.

Neither of these 3 are heroes or villians. Their all hypocrites at the end of the day.

My only question to Bobby fans: are you willing to admit it?

With that being said Amir and imad are needed if the option I to have clowns like Rauf and nawaz play instead.

There are 29 players in Kakul

Imad and Amir will most likely not make the final 15
Good, I don't think imad and Amir will help us win, but their inclusion meant a good shot at semi's atleast.

Without them we're in for a 2nd comedy.

I've made it clear I refuse to support babar and friends 11.

I'd rather have a dhusman 11 which actually won us a cup in 2009 due to YK being able to control ego's, then a silly boy band cake club.

Edit: I meant countless comedies, I forgot babar has been captain since 2020 lol

Taking to his official Instagram account Azam Siddiqui father of Babar Azam emphasized the importance of acknowledging the authority's decision and urged Babar to let go of past grievances. He advised his son to approach Amir and Imad with respect and honor their perspectives, considering their seniority and experience, He said:

"The most important thing is that the people of the authority gave honour and respect again,"

"Now they are echoes that the team will not be united but I have said to Babar to forget the past. Amir and Imad are older than and senior to you, meet them with respect and honour their opinion,"
His dad seems like he's also got the Akmal genes.

I don't think the two will have much issue playing under him.

Babar and company also need to realize Amir/Imad will be useful in the final 15. Whether you play them in the XI depends on form and the situation but they are good weapons to have at your disposal both for experience and variety.

Amir protects against Rauf's woeful form and Imad saves fans from watching unclutch Nawaz in WC games. You need these two options in the squad and I would play both of them in the XI too in the coming games to see how they do.

His dad seems like he's also got the Akmal genes.
How? His dad didn't say anything wrong?

He's asked his son to be thankful of the opportunity given to him? And to respect his teammates

His son is obviously not doing that. What is babar azam so untouchable that he's above the words of his father now?

Some of you need to grow up. These guys are professionals who are paid money to play cricket. At the end of the day, no single player is bigger than the team. I'm sure both Amir and Imad are toxic individuals to a great extent in real life. But I don't see why they won't put whatever personal differences they have aside to play cricket and win matches. Fact is, they were asked to come back to the team. So I don't know what "embarrassment" certain deluded posters are talking about.

These personal wars seem to exist only in the minds of fans who are more interested in gossip than they are in cricket.

LOL. Sometimes I read these threads and wonder if all this rivalry actually exists in the team or is actually prevalent in the fans who belong to respective camps. It's like being part of an extended family, one of the reasons I tend to limit my own interractions with my own. It's too exhausting to be part of such Pakistani drama crap on a daily basis. :apology

LOL. Sometimes I read these threads and wonder if all this rivalry actually exists in the team or is actually prevalent in the fans who belong to respective camps. It's like being part of an extended family, one of the reasons I tend to limit my own interractions with my own. It's too exhausting to be part of such Pakistani drama crap on a daily basis. :apology

The Pakistani media plays a huge role to in creating the storylines lol

But it’s not completely out of the realms of reality when you look at the dressing room politics from the 90’s onwards.

However, these blokes are all way too nice lol so nice that Amir/Imad are projected as mighty giants, hence the reaction when Imad had a little ciggy or Amir sends out a naughty tweet

Last edited by a moderator:
They both have no other option than playing under Babar's captaincy but one thing is for sure that they will try to create a lobby against Babar Azam and will use shaheen against him.

@topspin

Remember when I said Imad waseem dismantled C string NZ while Nawaz and shadab were hilariously bad even against c string NZ?

^^ Well this is what I meant, here is another game where imad waseem was a match winner but morons will still say the words

" Prove to me in which game did Imad win an entire 11 man team game single handidely ".

@topspin

Remember when I said Imad waseem dismantled C string NZ while Nawaz and shadab were hilariously bad even against c string NZ?

^^ Well this is what I meant, here is another game where imad waseem was a match winner but morons will still say the words

" Prove to me in which game did Imad win an entire 11 man team game single handidely ".
So are C string games important or not? When it comes to Babar and Rizwan you guys seem to use it against them but here you are posting Imad vs a C team.

Or shall we look at Imad's mighty 5.5 batting average and 38 bowling average vs good sides in the T20 world cup? Or we can scratch that and look at his 109 bowling average in ODI tournament games?

So are C string games important or not? When it comes to Babar and Rizwan you guys seem to use it against them but here you are posting Imad vs a C team.

Or shall we look at Imad's mighty 5.5 batting average and 38 bowling average vs good sides in the T20 world cup? Or we can scratch that and look at his 109 bowling average in ODI tournament games?
What is ‘you guys’?

Imad came back into the Pakistan team on merit, not on the lobbying of ‘us guys’. He was begged to come back because Pakistan realised it was a mistake to not have him with the team really heading down a serious decline.

@topspin

Now b and c teams matter. Hypocrisy of the highest order

Now b and c teams matter. Hypocrisy of the highest order
Is there any winning with you people when it comes to Imad Wasim? You’ve all destroyed 2-3 years of his career and Pakistan cricket just to humiliate him. What did you get at the end?

Metal beast Imad is always one of our worst players when it comes to ICC events. Rubbish players like shadab outperform him all the time by a country mile. A bowling average is 100 plus lol and batting average of 5. You can't make it up. Based on this he looks comfortably the worst player in big tournaments. An absolute choker even for his mediocre standards.

Is there any winning with you people when it comes to Imad Wasim? You’ve all destroyed 2-3 years of his career and Pakistan cricket just to humiliate him. What did you get at the end?
We can destroy something which is rubbish in first place. Did we tell him to outperform bradman by having a bowling average of 100 in odis tournaments. Did we tell him to complete with Chris martin by having a batting average of 5 im t20 world cup.

You guys mock Babar and rizwan for b and c not us.

He destroyed his own career by performing badly in the 2021 WC and PSL. So other people got an opportunity and tested out, and now he earned his spot back in the team with good performances.

Shadab massively outperformed him in T20 WC’s.

He destroyed his own career by performing badly in the 2021 WC and PSL. So other people got an opportunity and tested out, and now he earned his spot back in the team with good performances.

Shadab comfortably out performed him in every ICC tournament they have played for Pakistan together. CT, WC19 and the t20wc.

Babar and Rizwan have been performing badly in plenty of T20 World Cups and tournaments, why is the same treatment not dished out to them???

Babar and Rizwan have been performing badly in plenty of T20 World Cups and tournaments, why is the same treatment not dished out to them???
Because they have performed in ICC events unlike Imad who has flopped 3 out of 3 and being one of the worst players in the tournament each time. Not rocket science.

Because they have performed in ICC events unlike Imad who has flopped 3 out of 3 and being one of the worst players in the tournament each time. Not rocket science.
Performed how???????

If they have performed as you say, why do we keep losing or are not strong enough to even compete???

Mainly because even when they underperform they still end up being our highest run scorers in both international and PSL. Aside from 2020/2021 where Fakhar was the leading scorer in PSL, Rizwan and a Babar have always led the charts in recent times. If you want them both replaced then someone has to step up and probably outscore them.

But I also think Rizwan should potentially be dropped from the T20 squad, at the very least he should be removed from opening. His SR this PSL was very low.

Scoring 50 off 35-40 balls once as an opener in T20 looks good

But Scoring it every time is pathetic!!

Rauf performed worse smh, The semi final game your exaggerating. Imad was the 2nd best bowler that day minus shadab who form dipped 10 fold following that tournament.

Hafeez, Rauf and hasan Ali even shaheen were 100x worse in bowling then imad was.

Performed how???????

If they have performed as you say, why do we keep losing or are not strong enough to even compete???
To see their performance you need to take the hate glasses off. Babar was our highest run scorer in the WC 19 and got the most runs for a Pakistani ever. The highest scorer in t20wc WC.

Maybe you mate @mominsaigol can remind you about cricket being a team sport and you can't win single handedly. He's already said it above.

Babar and rizwan aren't even mentioned in my post, where did these 2 jokers come from?

Whole comparison was about why imad warrants a place over sahdab and nawaz?

The point was to show that shadab and nawaz who you CLAIMED are superior to Imad, were bad and atrocious in this series, shadab innt20 and nawaz and shadab in odi.

That form continued in asia cup and world cup.

@PakEngFan @iPakistani @160KPH
A yes using t20 for odi's makes sense. Imad averages 94 with the ball in WC19 where he was better than he currently is.

The point was to show that shadab and nawaz who you CLAIMED are superior to Imad, were bad and atrocious in this series, shadab innt20 and nawaz and shadab in odi.

Shadab has out performed Imad in every single tournament that they’ve played together as @PakEngFan said. If tournament performances are what matters then Shadab is much much better.

In the KO rounds, Shadab:
In 2021 T20 WC SF he had figures of 4/26 against Australia. He was our best bowler.
In 2022 T20 WC final he had figures of 1/20 and our best economy. He was our best bowler again. He also scored 20(14).

I don’t care about Imad out performing Shadab against C teams because when it actually comes to tournaments like 2017 CT, 2019 WC, and 2021 T20 WC, Shadab has been much better.

To see their performance you need to take the hate glasses off. Babar was our highest run scorer in the WC 19 and got the most runs for a Pakistani ever. The highest scorer in t20wc WC.

Maybe you mate @mominsaigol can remind you about cricket being a team sport and you can't win single handedly. He's already said it above.
No.

To see that they are continuously failing you, you have to take off the glasses of hate that you have for those who rightfully should be in their positions opening the innings!

Babar and rizwan aren't even mentioned in my post, where did these 2 jokers come from?

Whole comparison was about why imad warrants a place over sahdab and nawaz?
Doesn't matter if you didn't mention them you talk about b and c teams for Babar but when it comes to Imad. You start becoming emotional.

No.

To see that they are continuously failing you, you have to take off the glasses of hate that you have for those who rightfully should be in their positions opening the innings!
You haven't answered my question. I take it you don't have an answer. Btw good to know Babar opened in the cw19 I didn't know.

What are you talking about? I did not bring up Babar or Rizwan, @Rana brought up Babar and Rizwan. I just responded to the point he made.

The post is right here:
You even liked this comment so you clearly saw it. But now you're claiming that I brought Babar and Rizwan into this thread?

Shadab has out performed Imad in every single tournament that they’ve played together as @PakEngFan said. If tournament performances are what matters then Shadab is much much better.

In 2021 T20 WC SF he had figures of 4/26 against Australia. He was our best bowler.
In 2022 T20 WC final he had figures of 1/20 and our best economy. He was our best bowler again. He also scored 20(14).

I don’t care about Imad out performing Shadab against C teams because when it actually comes to tournaments like 2017 CT, 2019 WC, and 2021 T20 WC, Shadab has been much better.
Shadab in 2023 had the worst performance of ALL TIME, Joe root was the only bowler worse then him, He was a literal failure with the bat and hideous with the ball.

That alone warranted a sack, when he couldn't even do anything against a c tier NZ, infact he got butchered by this c string side left and right, so much so that I remember comments on people requesting that usama mir replace shadab and posters talking about how shadab has horrible control and horrible spin.

Imad had more form, You don't make selections based of OH THIS GUY PERFORMED IN 2017 SO LETS TAKE HIM.

that is such a bad logic to apply, by this logic hasan Ali and junaid Khan shpuld be front runners in our squad over shaheen because their kept outperforming him in tournaments in their prime? Lol

Then fans get triggered when I call Imad poor man's shadab. The fact is shadab is light years ahead of Imad in proper tournaments. Imad wouldn't even have a bowling average if it wasn't for his 2 wickets against the mighty Afghanistan in cw19 lol.

Shadab in 2023 had the worst performance of ALL TIME, Joe root was the only bowler worse then him, He was a literal failure with the bat and hideous with the ball.

That alone warranted a sack, when he couldn't even do anything against a c tier NZ, infact he got butchered by this c string side left and right, so much so that I remember comments on people requesting that usama mir replace shadab and posters talking about how shadab has horrible control and horrible spin.

Imad had more form, You don't make selections based of OH THIS GUY PERFORMED IN 2017 SO LETS TAKE HIM.

that is such a bad logic to apply, by this logic hasan Ali and junaid Khan shpuld be front runners in our squad over shaheen because their kept outperforming him in tournaments in their prime? Lol
You’re the one who brought Imad’s performances against a C string New Zealand side to justify your agenda.

ODI is not the same format as T20 and Shadab is way better at T20 than ODI. You can disagree with the selection if you want, but Shadab has out performed Imad Wasim in every single tournament so don’t pretend like it’s some kind of tragedy that Shadab plays over Imad Wasim.

Also if you want to talk about recent form then the reason Imad Wasim was dropped in the first place was because he was mediocre in the T20 WC and followed it up with a horrible PSL. At that time Nawaz was in way better form and had a very good PSL. But Imad was literally back in the team within a year and played all 5 T20s against New Zealand and 3 T20’s against Afghanistan.

Comment got deleted but I'll say it again.

@Major

Here I posted something simple, not addressing anyone, about imad waseem in a thread irrelevant to babar and rizwan, yet here you have 2 people from your group attacking me?

Where is the high five culture now? Will you not step in? Or is it because its your group its completly okay?

Don't bring up this high five culture with me again when your boys do it 24/7.

Then fans get triggered when I call Imad poor man's shadab. The fact is shadab is light years ahead of Imad in proper tournaments. Imad wouldn't even have a bowling average if it wasn't for his 2 wickets against the mighty Afghanistan in cw19 lol.
Yeah Shadab has been literally better in every single tournament they played together. But for some reason Imad Wasim is seen as the greatest match winner for Pakistan, but Shadab is seen as a failure.

Shadab’s 4/26 in a T20 WC semi final is way more impressive than any bowling performance Imad has had in his career so far. If Shadab is a failure, then Imad is a way worse failure.

You’re the one who brought Imad’s performances against a C string New Zealand side to justify your agenda.

ODI is not the same format as T20 and Shadab is way better at T20 than ODI. You can disagree with the selection if you want, but Shadab has out performed Imad Wasim in every single tournament so don’t pretend like it’s some kind of tragedy that Shadab plays over Imad Wasim.

Also if you want to talk about recent form then the reason Imad Wasim was dropped in the first place was because he was mediocre in the T20 WC and followed it up with a horrible PSL. At that time Nawaz was in way better form and had a very good PSL. But Imad was literally back in the team within a year and played all 5 T20s against New Zealand and 3 T20’s against Afghanistan.
I don't have an agenda, I made a post talking about imad, pinging people.

Who asked a flock to fly into the nest?

I'm not acting, it's 100% a tragedy that you're justifying this clown who's currently single handidely the worst allrounder In existence and proved that in 2023.

Comment got deleted but I'll say it again.

@Major

Here I posted something simple, not addressing anyone, about imad waseem in a thread irrelevant to babar and rizwan, yet here you have 2 people from your group attacking me?

Where is the high five culture now? Will you not step in? Or is it because its your group its completly okay?

Don't bring up this high five culture with me again when your boys do it 24/7.
I literally just showed you that Rana posted about Babar and Rizwan first and I just responded to his point.
What are you talking about? I did not bring up Babar or Rizwan, @Rana brought up Babar and Rizwan. I just responded to the point he made.

The post is right here:

You even liked this comment so you clearly saw it. But now you're claiming that I brought Babar and Rizwan into this thread?
Once again, you even liked Rana’s comment which I quoted in this comment. So why are you lying about what I said and about who brought up Babar and Rizwan?

I don't have an agenda, I made a post talking about imad, pinging people.

Who asked a flock to fly into the nest?

I'm not acting, it's 100% a tragedy that you're justifying this clown who's currently single handidely the worst allrounder In existence and proved that in 2023.
I saw the discussion and joined in. If you want only one specific person to respond to a post you make in a public thread, then why don’t you just message them privately?

Talk about agendas with me, look in the mirror, no seriously stare hard cold in the mirror and point that finger.
Bro you’re celebrating Imad Wasim because of his performances against C sides. Whenever someone brings up other players performances you basically argue that performances against C sides don’t matter.

Shadab actually performed in T20 WC’s and semi finals and finals. That’s worth way more. If you’re gonna celebrate Imad Wasim’s old performances against C sides then you should be celebrating Shadab’s tournament performances way more.

Yeah Shadab has been literally better in every single tournament they played together. But for some reason Imad Wasim is seen as the greatest match winner for Pakistan, but Shadab is seen as a failure.

Shadab’s 4/26 in a T20 WC semi final is way more impressive than any bowling performance Imad has had in his career so far. If Shadab is a failure, then Imad is a way worse failure.
Because Imad scored 25 against India which were match winning. Better than fakhar 100, amir and Hasan Ali 3fers, hafeez and Azhar Ali 50s babars 46.

Shadab 4 for 26 is better than anything Imad will achieve in his career.

Well Junaid Hasan Ali etc have performed before Imad has never performed in odis. Imad doesn't have the fitness to play t20s let alone odis. I wish he played the world cup so his ex bowling average could have gone from 94 to 194.

I saw the discussion and joined in. If you want only one specific person to respond to a post you make in a public thread, then why don’t you just message them privately?

Bro you’re celebrating Imad Wasim because of his performances against C sides. Whenever someone brings up other players performances you basically argue that performances against C sides don’t matter.

Shadab actually performed in T20 WC’s and semi finals and finals. That’s worth way more. If you’re gonna celebrate Imad Wasim’s old performances against C sides then you should be celebrating Shadab’s tournament performances way more.
He brings Imad t20s performances against a c team which they call it as a justification for an odi spot. Imad hasn't even played a list a game for years but yes let's throw him into the WC because he wants his bowling average to go ahead of bradman's batting average.

That is fine, I'm not claiming that you can't join, but I am mad if you're going to drive an agenda towards me, me liking imad and posting it towards people and talking about it, doesn't mean that I'm pinging you guys and mocking you.

Do you even know what agenda entails? Or do you just throw the word around randomly?

I do get mad when people accuse of things or think I'm driving an anti narrative hate speech, it's not fair, especially when I've stated my opinions on imad 24/7, I don't bring imad up with Babar, my points with imad have always been shadab/ nawaz (Nawaz especially as he was imad replacement) vs Imad.

It's irritating now, because I can't express any opinion such as me disagreeing with Bobby being world class, or imad deserving a place > nawaz and shadab without some illuminati conspiracy theory on me. It isn't fair by means.

Again you're lying about me such an extent, either that or you're heavily misinformed and I'm sick of people viewing it from a single angle.

Their very seprate arguments, why are you equating them into one? Babar and imad do not equate with my side of the arguments.

The reason I brought up Babar and rizwan against c string was to mostly counter the claims of Bobby being world class as the arguments were getting ridiculous since people especially Mamoon was comparing him sheryas or maxwell etc hence I had to counter the avg point.

The imad point is about their performance in this series side by side compared to shadab amd nawaz in this c string side.

THEY ARE NOT THE SAME ARGUMENT NOT EVEN CLOSE.

only thing that I've said that is controversial and has a bit of hate to it WHICH I WILL ADMIT, is stating usman Khan shpuld replace rizwan in all formats.

Otherwise I've gone on multiple times countering cerbial patriot who's a friend of mine BTW on why rizwan's innings against Sri Lanka in the world cup was goat and not a fluke as well as claiming why his karachi 11 would fail worse then our current joke team

But obviously because you're so obsessed with grouping me, or viewing me as some Internet troll with a secret nazi agenda, you'll ignore all the times I've gone against the people you've claimed I blindly support.

So yes I am getting frustrated and rightfully so, especially when no one is willing to discuss in a friendly manner and is just willing to spam the word agenda.

Because Imad scored 25 against India which were match winning. Better than fakhar 100, amir and Hasan Ali 3fers, hafeez and Azhar Ali 50s babars 46.

Since when have me and my friends not acknowledged CT was a team effort?

Even Babar’s contribution of 40 in the final was important. He could have easily bottled it like his future suggests with India and Pakistan could have wilted to a 250ish score with a breakdown.

It’s when you people look for any reason to discredit the services of Amir and Imad that you see justifications of Imad’s 25* also being a solid contribution

Even Babar’s contribution of 40 in the final was important. He could have easily bottled it like his future suggests with India and Pakistan could have wilted to a 250ish score with a breakdown.

It’s when you people look for any reason to discredit the services of Amir and Imad that you see justifications of Imad’s 25* also being a solid contribution
No comment we have made has ever belittled babar's 40.

Nor have I claimed about shoving babar into the Abyss, he's in my odi 11?

Me stating he isn't a t20 player, nor is he a world class batsmen to WORLDLY STANDARDS NOT PAKISTANI STANDARDS

Doesn't mean theirs an agenda, these people are loony toons.

Lots of goat players like amla and root aren't t20 players but warrant an odi place.

How is me claiming that babar should not be in the t20 team and only in the odi team as a no 3 player batsmen and not a captain an agenda?

Kamal ki kom.

He brings Imad t20s performances against a c team which they call it as a justification for an odi spot. Imad hasn't even played a list a game for years but yes let's throw him into the WC because he wants his bowling average to go ahead of bradman's batting average.
Bro you people are beyond blind and make up false narratives.

Baat t20 ki ho rahi hai, world cup t20 ka hai, imad t20 ki team mei hai. Odi khaan sei aya?

The funny thing about Imad’s 25 being considered a good innings now is that during the time, everyone had the opposite view:

Check out pages 42-45. Especially page 45, the last page of the thread.

Everyone in the match thread was saying Imad’s innings pathetic, stupid, rubbish, etc. People were asking how could he keep getting selected after so many horrible performances? At one point people were even saying Shadab or Sarfraz should’ve been sent in instead of Imad since Imad wasted the last overs :ROFLMAO:

The top post on the last page literally says:

“Terrible innings from Imad Wasim. Absloutley disgusted.”

Some other posts:
“Imad is absolutely pathetic with the bat.”
“Should have send Shadab, he will have done much better.”
“terrible last 3 overs i m ever clear now imad should be out of the team. i dnt know what the heck managment sees in him. if we have here some like aamer yamin he would have done much better.”
“Please kick imad out of the team for his poor batting and running.”
“I am sorry absolutely Sarfraz bottled here and send Imad before himself which was a mistake.”
“Imad wasim played a pretty poor innings in the end 25 off 21 should've been least 35runs. Proper hack who seems to think every ball will br in his zone.! Missed out on 350! Sarfaraz should've come in”
“I am sorry Pakistan bottled here completely this was at least 350 here Imad just played the most horrible knock here.”
“imad's selection is beyond everyone, he cannot hit on the dead flat pitch cannot bowl as well

dunno why he keeps getting selection after selection”

Everyone thought that Imad Wasim knock may have lost us the match as we easily missed out on another 20ish runs and in a couple instances Hafeez was trying to run an extra run and Imad either did not make it or turned him down.

Imad 25 were the reason pakistan didn't get 350. You have people calling it a match winning lol.

As I have said I don't like amir but that doesn't mean I am not grateful to him helping us win 2 ICC trophies. Amir himself destroyed a potentially a great career. He had the talent and ability to average around 25 with the ball and 20 with the bat but he choose money over his country and when given a chance again he ran away.

@160KPH I will state all my opinions here. And this better be the last time this agenda agenda nonsense comes around again.

Opinion 1: Babar should not be in the t20 team.

Babar is not a t20 player, against quality bowling his last few cups as well as his semi final performance in 2021 + his psl semi final performance proved that, he himself has made interviews that he's an accumulator in t20 and an achorer, meaning if he opens and fails our PP is crippled since Mr anchorer is not willing to utilise the PP.

And that IS NOT ME DRIVING AN AGENDA, lots of goat players like amal aren't t20 material, Sachin never played international t20 besides one game despite it existing for 4 years.

And don't ask who I would have instead, you already saw my fan 11 in t20.

Thay doesn't mean Bobby isn't in my no 3 for odi and test.

Opinion 2: Imad should be frontline over nawaz and shadab who was his garbo replacement .

The c string NZ series performance + Shadab and Nawaz's performance in asia cup and wc is more them enough convincing.

Again this has nothing to do with babar, nothing to do with rizwan AND IT IS NOT AN AGENDA.

Opinion 3: Babar is not world class and not on par with Indian batsmen.

I brought up the c string nonsense cause of this. Bobby is not in that realm of hype, 3 to 4 players from every top team are better then Bobby easily, and im willing to go into depth as to why.

^^ Me stating this IS NOT AN AGENDA.

their is nothing wrong with what I said.

Opinion 4: Bobby should just be a player in odi and test, and be hakaied from Captaincy forever.

Again this is based of him being a winless captain.

NOT AN AGENDA.

Abh maaf kar bhai. Here I gave you all arguments I've made consistently and presented it here.

Jan meri choor.

Bro you people are beyond blind and make up false narratives.

Baat t20 ki ho rahi hai, world cup t20 ka hai, imad t20 ki team mei hai. Odi khaan sei aya?
I don't understand urdu so don't message in Urdu please. What false narrative? You wanted Imad in the world cup based on t20 against a c side.

There's clearly a back & forth going on this thread, so I'm just going to say my two piece & get out the back door.

Mohammad Nawaz has been a huge disappointment, his bowling is modern Ashley Giles & that is disrespectful to Giles, however the fact him, like many Pakistan players haven't kicked on & played the amount of games for Pakistan is borderline insanity, however I don't believe Imad Wasim would have been a upgrade on this level that would make a difference maker for the Pakistan team. He was poor as well, but not as poor as the Nawaz & backing the younger "allrounder" has clearly backed fire.

But then, we are also ignoring the graver problem, the lack of spinners coming through Pakistan, but also left arm finger spinners. Mehran Mumtaz would be the next candidate as he is still relatively young & needs proper coaching to improve. At this moment in time he isn't ready to play for Pakistan. That would then leave very little if not no-one to select.

"Hey is that Zafar Go..... NO ONE, there is NO ONE else to PICK. NO ONE else who is good enough"

So in conclusion, Imad has been picked because he is the least terrible compared to his cotemporaries or there lack of. Also he has CPL experience which helps his case.

Doesn't mean theirs an agenda, these people are loony toons.
Bro I think you’re misunderstanding, I’m not using agenda as a negative word. By definition, everyone has an agenda when they post something as we are all trying to get a point across.

I was just saying that you seem to be okay with C performances to prove Imad’s form, but not for other players. Rana asked me why Babar or Rizwan have not been dropped if Imad was and then I just tried to explain why I think that was the case.

Bro I think you’re misunderstanding, I’m not using agenda as a negative word. By definition, everyone has an agenda when they post something as we are all trying to get a point across.

I was just saying that you seem to be okay with C performances to prove Imad’s form, but not for other players. Rana asked me why Babar or Rizwan have not been dropped if Imad was and then I just tried to explain why I think that was the case.
Rana and I are not a collective entity, we are not fusions, Kirby didn't come and absorb us into one.

What he claims and what I claim are seprate. 😭😭.

And I already stated every single one of my opinions in a single post and pinged you.

Abh kya masla hai? 💀

The funny thing about Imad’s 25 being considered a good innings now is that during the time, everyone had the opposite view:

Check out pages 42-45. Especially page 45, the last page of the thread.

Everyone in the match thread was saying Imad’s innings pathetic, stupid, rubbish, etc. People were asking how could he keep getting selected after so many horrible performances? At one point people were even saying Shadab or Sarfraz should’ve been sent in instead of Imad since Imad wasted the last overs :ROFLMAO:

The top post on the last page literally says:

“Terrible innings from Imad Wasim. Absloutley disgusted.”

Some other posts:
“Imad is absolutely pathetic with the bat.”
“Should have send Shadab, he will have done much better.”
“terrible last 3 overs i m ever clear now imad should be out of the team. i dnt know what the heck managment sees in him. if we have here some like aamer yamin he would have done much better.”
“Please kick imad out of the team for his poor batting and running.”
“I am sorry absolutely Sarfraz bottled here and send Imad before himself which was a mistake.”
“Imad wasim played a pretty poor innings in the end 25 off 21 should've been least 35runs. Proper hack who seems to think every ball will br in his zone.! Missed out on 350! Sarfaraz should've come in”
“I am sorry Pakistan bottled here completely this was at least 350 here Imad just played the most horrible knock here.”
“imad's selection is beyond everyone, he cannot hit on the dead flat pitch cannot bowl as well

dunno why he keeps getting selection after selection”

Everyone thought that Imad Wasim knock may have lost us the match as we easily missed out on another 20ish runs and in a couple instances Hafeez was trying to run an extra run and Imad either did not make it or turned him down.
Thanks for this. I great read. I remember the game like yesterday Imad was awful and people were after him. He was the reason Pakistan didn't get 350 which potentially have cost us the game, but 7 years later we are hearing more about the 25 runs as being match winning then the other contributions.

Rana and I are not a collective entity, we are not fusions, Kirby didn't come and absorb us into one.

And I already stated every single one of my opinions in a single post and pinged you.

Abh kya masla hai? 💀

On a side note: I genuinely believed you meant Steven Kirby who played for Gloucestershire & not the Nintendo character. LOL.

Abh kya masla hai? 💀
I never said that you guys are one collective entity or that you have the same claims.

Are you sure you’re not mixing up what some other poster said to you with what I said to you? Because I’m gonna be honest I have no clue what you referring to. I think that you think I used agenda as a negative word but I was using agenda as in in this argument your agenda was defending Imad.

I don't understand urdu so don't message in Urdu please. What false narrative? You wanted Imad in the world cup based on t20 against a c side.
Oh you don't? My bad I didn't know, Will message in English for you.

What I was saying, that the og post never brought odi up so I don't know why you're brining it up, Imad has already shown why in current form he's a better pick then any of the other clowns like shadab or nawaz in the squad.

I never said that you guys are one collective entity or that you have the same claims.

Are you sure you’re not mixing up what some other poster said to you with what I said to you? Because I’m gonna be honest I have no clue what you referring to. I think that you think I used agenda as a negative word but I was using agenda as in in this argument your agenda was defending Imad.
Bro, these past few days I have been bombarded with claims about me somehow starting a high five culture,

And I have been branded as a permanent babar hater, which tbh I do not even know what that means.

Again my dude, I have labeled all my opinions which I have stated in multiple threads, into one condensed thread for you.

My opinions are their to see.

Regardless, as I have said before to maybe you or other posters, my claims aren't exactly the same as rana or cerebial patriot.

I have outright disagreed with their squads in fan 11 or their karachi 11 before.

Me stating imad deserved a place over shadab or nawaz, Has nothing to do with babar azam.

Same way ke stating Bobby is not world class and me brining up c string arguments for it, is not the same logic.

Again refer to my thread where I've pinged you on all my opinions.

^^ these opinions are clear as day and have not changed since I came back here. They have been consistent for a good whole month now.

I have no hate towards babar or love towards imad 😭😭. Their not my gf's bro.

Imad 25 were the reason pakistan didn't get 350. You have people calling it a match winning lol

Babar’s sr of 90 was the reason why Pakistan didn’t get their accustomed 400 that day against India?

Shadab who has a bowling average of 20 in T20 tournaments vs top 5 teams? And a batting average of 21 at 170?

That's bad and atrocious compared to Imads mighty 5.5 batting average and 38 bowling average. Oh, you're talking about beating B-C string sides. Nice.

Or Mohammad Nawaz who's bowling average is 16 in T20 tournaments vs top 5 teams? And 17 batting average at 147 SR.

Batting Averages Major T20 tournaments (top 5 teams):

Imad 5.5
Nawaz 17 at 147 SR
Shadab 21 at 170 SR

Bowling Averages Major T20 tournaments (top 5 teams):

Imad 38
Shadab 20
Nawaz 16

But yes, poor Imad was kicked out of the team!

Shadab who has a bowling average of 20 in T20 tournaments vs top 5 teams? And a batting average of 21 at 170?

That's bad and atrocious compared to Imads mighty 5.5 batting average and 38 bowling average. Oh, you're talking about beating B-C string sides. Nice.

Or Mohammad Nawaz who's bowling average is 16 in T20 tournaments vs top 5 teams? And 17 batting average at 147 SR.

Imad 5.5
Nawaz 17 at 147 SR
Shadab 21 at 170 SR

Imad 38
Shadab 20
Nawaz 16

None of those past stats matter if currently these 2 were the biggest jokes against c team NZ, Asia cup 2023 and wc 2023.

Their current forms are abysmal, what they did in the past doesn't equate to the future.

Babar’s sr of 90 was the reason why Pakistan didn’t get their accustomed 400 that day against India?
Ah yes batting at 3 and 7 is the same thing. Look you can believe Imad 25 runs were the difference and match winning. At least something for Imad fans to cling on to other than his 5fer against Ireland.

Imad 5.5
Nawaz 17 at 147 SR
Shadab 21 at 170 SR

Imad 38
Shadab 20
Nawaz 16

Oouch. So Imad is even worse than nawaz. Imad is poor man's nawaz. By why are you bringing stats and facts. Don't you know by know stats don't mean anything.

Imad stats are embarrassing to say the least considering he played the world cup in UAE too.

Oh you don't? My bad I didn't know, Will message in English for you.

What I was saying, that the og post never brought odi up so I don't know why you're brining it up, Imad has already shown why in current form he's a better pick then any of the other clowns like shadab or nawaz in the squad.
Do you think Imad deserved a spot in WC squad in India?

Do you think Imad deserved a spot in WC squad in India?
I think he did, mainly as a batting all-rounder.

Your key spinner cannot be Imad, Nawaz or Shadab. Your key spinner has to be a number 9-11 who’s primary job is to bowl 10 crucial middle overs, go for a maximum of 40 runs and pick up 1 or 2 crucial middle order wickets.

Imad as a supporting spinner is good but he can be trusted as a good batsman too in these conditions

Your key spinner cannot be Imad, Nawaz or Shadab. Your key spinner has to be a number 9-11 who’s primary job is to bowl 10 crucial middle overs, go for a maximum of 40 runs and pick up 1 or 2 crucial middle order wickets.

Imad as a supporting spinner is good but he can be trusted as a good batsman too in these conditions
Is his batting better than ifti and Salman the answer is no. Plus he didn't even play any list a game for years and his fitness wouldn't have allowed him to play 50 overs.

This is also the reason why I insist on getting your Test class spinners on board in white ball cricket, to find someone that can bowl those crucial 10 middle overs with their skill and experience in bowling long spells in Test cricket.

You @PakEngFan had a serious issue when I called out Iftikhar’s blatant ziadti against Sajid Khan for KPK by playing himself (as captain) as the frontline spinner and benching Sajid, not giving him a chance to grow.

You also said Abrar will fail and get smashed in the PSL…another proper Test class spinner. How did this work out for you?

This is also the reason why I insist on getting your Test class spinners on board in white ball cricket, to find someone that can bowl those crucial 10 middle overs with their skill and experience in bowling long spells in Test cricket.

You @PakEngFan had a serious issue when I called out Iftikhar’s blatant ziadti against Sajid Khan for KPK by playing himself (as captain) as the frontline spinner and benching Sajid, not giving him a chance to grow.

You also said Abrar will fail and get smashed in the PSL…another proper Test class spinner. How did this work out for you?
I am all up for someone getting a go provided they are good. Sajid is rubbish and will never make it. If they both play together their stats in bowling will be similar.

Talking about abrar is got smashed a few times and even by tail ender jahandad. This is the sign of things to come in international. Very rarely I get it wrong when rating player . It's a patience game the signs are there.

Abrar the test class spinner has only played in Asia so far let him play outside you will get your answer.

Is his batting better than ifti and Salman the answer is no. Plus he didn't even play any list a game for years and his fitness wouldn't have allowed him to play 50 overs.
He is not but are we even sure Ifti and Salman are batting all-rounders? How often are they asked to bowl for Pakistan? It is unclear what Iftikhar’s role is. Is he a middle order batsman (3-5)? Is he a lower order hitter who bats after Usama Mir and Shadab Khan? What exactly is his role?

Agha is a guaranteed 6-10 overs bowler in the side?

Talking about abrar is got smashed a few times and even by tail ender jahandad
Well, you clearly don’t watch enough cricket

World class spinners can be unplayable for world class batsman on their day, but can also be taken down for 2-3 sixes in an over against bling sloggers who might get a hold of them in an over or so. That’s cricket.

How many times has Shahid Afridi (who wasn’t the greatest batsman of his era) got a hold of Murali, Harbajhan and Kumble in his career? These are not world class spinners?

Back