PPers' Birthdays

im ibraz, mine bd's on 28th jan, i c theres already somebody else on tht date, cool!!

When are the B-days going to be added? My B-day hasn't been added yet.

I think instead of having this thread PPers should enter their age in their profile that way when its their birthday it will show up on main page.

Nauman said:
I think instead of having this thread PPers should enter their age in their profile that way when its their birthday it will show up on main page.

good suggestion

7 days to go. I want a big thread for my birthday. And I want a virtual cake! And I want under my name, birthday boy. :D
Oh and one last thing, I want my birthday in the birthday section. :12:

Ooo a Saturday. Must be happy that you don't have to work on your birthday! :)

I'm gonna be home alone on my birthday. :(

yeh should be good ... I probably won't be on here either. Got an indoor soccer game in the day and have some friends and cousins over from London, so should be good. I am taking next week off for a bit of a holiday, so I probably won't be on PakPassion for over a week.

Happy birthday Sean.. have a good one! :19:

Thanks, Easa. It was an alright day. My aunty saved me from a boring day by asking me to go to the cinemas with my 2 cousins to see Shrek 3. I quite enjoyed it.
Oh and at the start of the day, mum woke me up at 6am to give me a present. I got the A to Z or Sir Don and a card trick book. I'll be getting a new bed on Wednesday. And my mum's bf gave me the Family Guy video game on PS2. I also got 30 bucks from his mum and his sister. And I got some clothes from my Aunty.

Sean said:
Thanks, Easa. It was an alright day. My aunty saved me from a boring day by asking me to go to the cinemas with my 2 cousins to see Shrek 3. I quite enjoyed it.
Oh and at the start of the day, mum woke me up at 6am to give me a present. I got the A to Z or Sir Don and a card trick book. I'll be getting a new bed on Wednesday. And my mum's bf gave me the Family Guy video game on PS2. I also got 30 bucks from his mum and his sister. And I got some clothes from my Aunty.
Those are handsome gifts Sean! Happy belated birthday!

happy bday straight bat.. hope you had a gd one! :D

You can of course add the day and month that you were born in by clicking the UserCP dropdown, then go to profile and then add your birth date.

Note you dont have to add the year, the month and day is enough.

If you add it then the forum will display your birthday as a reminder to the rest of the users and you'll get lots of happy birthday messages :)

Saj said:
You can of course add the day and month that you were born in by clicking the UserCP dropdown, then go to profile and then add your birth date.

Note you dont have to add the year, the month and day is enough.

If you add it then the forum will display your birthday as a reminder to the rest of the users and you'll get lots of happy birthday messages :)

Have added mine as well. Let´s see who wishes me :13: .

9th December 19**........

Hmmm...... only days to go, let´s see if anyone remembers it later on.... :13: ...

DHONI183 said:
9th December 19**........

Hmmm...... only days to go, let´s see if anyone remembers it later on.... :13: ...

:25: :) :25: :26: *Ohem Ohem*!

Happy birthday to all sagittarians (my favourite sign because Imran Khan is one!)

Back