PPers' Birthdays

My birthday aint still up in the birthday section!!!!

19 jan

Anyone who would like to wish me any birthday messages.....can leave them below.....

HINT HINT!!

This is a very good thread to find out people's birthdays dont you think? Yes an excellent thread, its very useful to find out people's birthday. Just imagine if we didnt have this helpful thread!

Oh yeah and happy birthday LBB!!:D :135: :136:

Wish you a very, very, very Happy Birthday LBB mate :19: :27: :14: :36: :34: :108: :136: :135: !!!

Happy Birthday to our dear poster Plasma who has turned 18 just four days ago :136: :135: :108: :34: :36: :135: !!!

Bless you Plasma mate :) !!!

prince_of_hell said:
July 9th.... today

ooopss.... Just found out now that ur birthday is gone.... sorry mate forgot to wish you.....

Anway happy B'Day......better late than never :)

Happy B'Day PLASMA yaar.....:) Hope you bought another plasma on ur birthday right?:D

Pak_Zindabad said:
ooopss.... Just found out now that ur birthday is gone.... sorry mate forgot to wish you.....

Anway happy B'Day......better late than never :)

no problem... thanks for the wishes :)

HAPPY 17TH BIRTHDAY to MOHSIN MATE

HAHA!! I AM OLDER THAN U....LOL

HOPE U HAVE A GREAT DAY

happy bday mate, also 1 step closer to getting beat by the peshawar princes!

btw you share birthdays with my good friend alex!

Does anyone have his Birthday today :10: ????

Ah´, yes :D :

I would like to wish our beloved poster Mohsin a very, very, very, very Happy Birthday :14: :19: :34: :36: :108: :135: :136: !!!

Bless you :) !!!

Last edited:
pakistanbest said:
HAPPY 17TH BIRTHDAY to MOHSIN MATE

HAHA!! I AM OLDER THAN U....LOL

HOPE U HAVE A GREAT DAY
pakistanbest said:
official Hapy b'day :)

1 step closer to marriage :D

Cheers Pakistanbest bhai, really appreciate it mate:19:
1 step closer to marriage?! Why must you try and put me down on my birthday yaar!:D And anyway, most women like the younger man not old bhudda’s (no offence, you know what thy say about experience! :D)

Straight Bat said:
happy bday mate, also 1 step closer to getting beat by the peshawar princes!

btw you share birthdays with my good friend alex!

lol thanks SB bhai! I’m sure Punjab will take it easy on you since it’s your debut season!:D
I’m also sure your friend Alex is honoured at sharing his birthday with me :p

DHONI183 said:
Does anyone have his Birthday today :10: ????
Ah´, yes :D :

I would like to wish our beloved poster Mohsin a very, very, very, very Happy Birthday!!!

Bless you :14: :34: :) !!!

Thanks sooooooooo much Rawal bhai, you must have a personal diary for all PP member’s birthdays, great guy!:D Really appreciate it mate! May God bless you and SB and Pakistanbest:19:

Thanks to you all and bless you all!:19:

Enjoy Your Birthday Mohsin!!!!!!!!!

Your a great postrer here so keep it up!!

I wish you a very very Happy Birthday Captain Mohsin!!!!!!!!!!

Punjab All the way!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Mohsin_Pak786 said:
Thanks sooooooooo much Rawal bhai, you must have a personal diary for all PP member’s birthdays, great guy!:D Really appreciate it mate! May God bless you and SB and Pakistanbest:19:

Thanks to you all and bless you all!:19:

Not really, but I do look after such things as I believe that wishing someone on Birthday makes the person feel all over the moon. In my opinion it´s a must on you being a friend :) .

Glad to have a friend like you....... I really am honored :) ........

DHONI183 said:
Not really, but I do look after such things as I believe that wishing someone on Birthday makes the person feel all over the moon. In my opinion it´s a must on you being a friend :) .

Glad to have a friend like you....... I really am honored :) ........

and We are glad to have a member like you..... seriously Pakpassion and all of us are really honored to have you here. :)

Caved12 said:
and We are glad to have a member like you..... seriously Pakpassion and all of us are really honored to have you here. :)

i fully agree, i feel it an honour to call people like mohsin, Rawal and many others here my friends..some great mates and a great forum :)

Thanks very much Boi bhai for the wished, really appreciate it mate! And yes, Punjab Panther's ALL THE WAY mate!:19:

As for the talk of shaadi Pakistanbest and Rawal, abe yaar choro to! Bachelor life is the way!:D:p

And likewise EVERYONE, i sincerly mean this from the bottom of my heart. I am really very very honoured and khush-kismat to have friends like all you guys!:):19:

Happy B'Day Mohsin yaar:)...I know its too late but i have just logged in now after a week...Sorry couldnt wish you on time.....

lol no worries Pakistan_Zindabad bhai, thanks for the wishes mate!:19:

Seems like my birthday present was a bad flu!:)) *sneezes as he types*

Happy Birthday Daoud. May your iftari be great today. Special things happen on Defence day of Pakistan

Wish you a very, very, very Happy Birthday Faisal bhai (PlanetPakistan) :19: :34: :36: :125: :135:

Have a great day! :)

Happy birthday Faisal!
easily one of the better posts on this board, enjoy reading his posts

Happy Birthday to our beloved poster In-Cutter :14: :27: :19: :36: :34: :113: :136: :135: !!!

May Allah bless you mate:)!!!

lol there's nothing i can do about it
i have to live with it and if it makes someone laugh then ********

My Birthday today and I cant believe I am doing my Intellectual property law presentation at home rather than spending going out with my mates. That is just sad.

*Ohem ohem*:D!!!

Happy Birthday Rawal!!!

Hope You Enjoyed It!!

:36: :36: :36: :135: :135:

Boi said:
Happy Birthday Rawal!!!

Hope You Enjoyed It!!

:36: :36: :36: :135: :135:

Thank you very, very much mate:)! I did enjoy!

Shahid A said:
Rawal Happy Birthday so how old are you know 19 or 20?

Mmmmmmmm............ I´m 18 now;-)!

Thanks for wishing mate:)

Mohsin_Pak786 said:
Happy birthday Rawal, many many happy returns! :135: :136: :113:

Thanks bhai sahib once again:)!!!

I like to wish Easa a very, very, very Happy Birthday:27::14::34::36::113::136::135::135:!!!

May you have a blast the entire day:19:!

Last edited:
Omar Malik said:
23rd Dec! Just thought I'd put it in here that it's my birthday today! :)
Happy birthday Omar. You share your birthday with Akihito, the current emperor of Japan.

Back