PPers' Birthdays

You've been leaving hints all week mate, and the day has finally arrived. Happy birthday!:)

Mohsin_Pak786 said:
You've been leaving hints all week mate, and the day has finally arrived. Happy birthday!:)

Thanks mate.

Straight Bat said:
happy birthday. how was your day?

Thanks for wishing first of all.

Well my day was great. I really enjoyed the entire and had fun.

Lot of the new members seem extremely young which i guess means that the future of PAK cricket is quite bright.

PlanetPakistan said:
Lot of the new members seem extremely young which i guess means that the future of PAK cricket is quite bright.

Yep! I will take the openers´ slot :19: ......... Will think of being the wicket-keeper alongside :D . I hope at least then Kamran Akmal won´t come in my way :12: .

Last edited:
Though it´s bit.......... infact too late but I would still like to wish Easa a very very happy Birthday :36: :36: .

DHONI183 said:
Yep! I will take the openers´ slot :19: ......... Will think of being the wicket-keeper alongside :D . I hope at least then Kamran Akmal won´t come in my way :12: .

hmmm, n i will be the captain n bowler :19:

Hari Sombar said:
On 31st January, in 3 days !!

Oh´ why the hell I forgot this :pissed: :boom: .......... I had noted it on that day itself but forgot :( :22: .

Anyways, I wish you a very, very, very happy Birthday, mate :36: :36: :136: :135: :135: ! May you get lots of happiness and Birthday gifts :19: .

Last edited:
Hari Sombar said:
@ Dhoni, you love b'days dont you :D

Yes I do, because they don´t come very often :D :p .

A very, very Happy Birthday to our PP poster Invincible :36: :36: :36: :108: :108: !!! Just hope he is having a great day :19: .

mine is just a month away inshAllah. this is the last feburary in my teenage life :(. ill be inshAllah turning 20 on 26th march :D. im officialy gonna be the man :D

Happy Birthday to dear Shehzad (Lodge_Boy) :19: :27: :36: :36: :36: :108: !!!!!

Have a great day mate :19: !!!!

And yes, Shaz, have a free Pizza from me :116: .

Hope you will enjoy it :19: !

:p :D

pakistani_banda said:
mine is just a month away inshAllah. this is the last feburary in my teenage life :(. ill be inshAllah turning 20 on 26th march :D. im officialy gonna be the man :D

And others are not or what :11: :10: ???????????

@shezad

happy birthday man

@dhoni
i actually meant to write "an adult man" instead of " the man", but was too lazy to change it.

pakistani_banda said:
@dhoni
i actually meant to write "an adult man" instead of " the man", but was too lazy to change it.

Oh´ thanks for the explanation :) . Otherwise I was about to request your banishment :23: .

Happy Birthday Shaz (lodge_boy) :108: :36: :34: :27:

Inshallah You Enjoy Ur Birthday

May Allah (swt) Give You A Long And Happy Life.

Enjoy Ur Birthday Mate :19:

pakistanbest said:
Happy Birthday Shaz (lodge_boy) :108: :36: :34: :27:

Inshallah You Enjoy Ur Birthday

May Allah (swt) Give You A Long And Happy Life.

Enjoy Ur Birthday Mate :19:

thanks mate :)

pakistani_banda said:
@shezad

happy birthday man

@dhoni

thanks pakistani_banda :) :19:

Happy birthday Shaz mate!!!! Hope u had a good one, and may Allah grant you many many more birthdays in the future!! :19: :36: :36: :135: :135: :136: :136:

sorry about the lateness, but i just logged on now for the first time today

Last edited:
Mohsin_Pak786 said:
Happy birthday Shaz mate!!!! Hope u had a good one, and may Allah grant you many many more birthdays in the future!! :19: :36: :36: :135: :135:

sorry about the lateness, but i just logged on now for the first time today

thanks mohsin yaar :) ya i did enjoyed my birthday ;-) :19:
btw whens urs? :13:

lodge_boy said:
thanks mohsin yaar :) ya i did enjoyed my birthday ;-) :19:
btw whens urs? :13:

Good to hear Shaz!!
My b-day's a loooooooong way yet mate, 7th August!

lodge_boy said:
thanks dhoni the pizza was delicious :p

I know, that´s why I posted......... I mean, delivered :D .

I would like to wish a very, very Happy Birthday to our dear poster Hash :14: :36: :36: :108: :135: :136: !!!

Have a great one, Hash :19: !!!

Last edited:
Happy birthday to both Hash and Uzzy!! :36: :36: :136: :136: :135: :135:

Hope you both have/had a great day guys! :19:

I would like to wish a very, very Happy Birthday to our dear poster Pakistani_Banda :14: :36: :36: :108: :135: :136: !!!

Have a great one, Mustafa :19: !!!

pakistani_banda said:
thanx alot man :D... u the man.... :11: at last im 20 years old... though i still feel like im 19

Happy birthday PB!! :36: :36: :136: :135: :135:

The walking stick's in the post ;-)

I would like to wish a very, very Happy Birthday to our dear poster Usman :14: :36: :36: :108: :135: :136: !!!

Have a great one, Usman :19: !!!

PakPassionate said:
My Birthday is coming......ON 31st March

Happy birthday for today.

Happy birthday to all aries PP'ers and Stephen Fleming (tomorrow).

Happy birthday Zeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...........................................TV!!:D

Happy birthday Zeeshan mate!!! Hope u have a good one:19: :136: :135: :36:

Mohsin_Pak786 said:
Happy birthday Zeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...........................................TV!!:D

Happy birthday Zeeshan mate!!! Hope u have a good one:19: :136: :135: :36:
:)) Thanks.

Happy Birthday Zeeshan bhai :27: :34: :36: :108: :136: :135: !!!!

I hope you had a great one :19: !

Back