Predict your semi-finalists for the ICC World Cup T20 2024

I think a couple things in our favor is that some of our players have good experience in the CPL.

Saim Ayub was the 2nd highest scorer last year and Imad Wasim was 3rd. Amir was the 3rd highest wicket taker and Imad was the 7th.

Of course international cricket is a whole other ball game, but maybe some of the experience will come in handy.

I really think the inclusion of Saim Ayub could be something that dramatically changes our team. If Shaheen gets his form back and Naseem returns to T20 as well, and Usama Mir bowls like he did in PSL, se could be deadly.
The single biggest issue is the decline SSA and poor attack that supports him.

Last edited by a moderator:
It won't happen like I said, Kudrat ki Nazam can only work so many times lol,

And the standards of cpl bowlers are trash, Slow pitches won't bother India, Australia or NZ who typically have more experience playing these types of pitches with more experienced players.

Shaheen Shah’s form will be crucial. I think Naseem Shah and his tight bowling makes the rest of our bowlers better so hopefully him and Shaheen get back to their old form as a duo.

Also check out the post I made in the thread about Haris Rauf’s death bowling.

Mazher had a very good post on Twitter. I believe now Rauf is being underrated too much as a death bowler.

But in seriousness, my understand is that we can expect the pitches to be low and slow?

So I would expect teams with good spinners to perform well.

It’s really hard to predict because England will be wanting to put in a good person be after a difficult 2023 WC. India of course has great spinners. New Zealand are always competitive in tournaments, etc
The pitches are generally slow and low in the WI, particularly suiting spin in Guyana and Trinidad. However Barbados and St Lucia typically offer the most pace and bounce.

Re: the US - I've no idea what to expect in New York but the average 1st inns score in Dallas during last year's Major League Cricket was 167.

Fort Lauderhill in Florida has hosted the most international cricket in the US. No team has crossed 200 since WI and India had a massive runset in 2016. The average 1st inns score in T20Is is 165.

I think the more uncertainty and less data on the venues, the better for Pakistan. Anything that requires detailed preparations and analysis usually spells trouble for us.

Australia
West Indies
South Africa
Afghanistan/India/Pakistan

Australia vs West Indies final and Aussies finally get beaten in an ICC final by a resurgent West Indies.

Australia
West Indies
South Africa

Australia vs West Indies final and Aussies finally get beaten in an ICC final by a resurgent West Indies.
hhaahah...dont worry Australia won't be there in final.

Depends on what kind of pitches show up. If they are slow and low, it most likely be
India
Pak
Australia
NZ

Otherwise
Australia
SA
West Indies
NZ

I doubt India will do well on good pitches. We are carrying too many passengers in Rohit, Kohli, Pandya, Siraj, Jadeja, etc. For India to win an ICC trophy we need to get rid of seniors. They have lost way too many finals and are traumatized as well as getting on with age.

One thing for sure there are no overwhelming favourites going into WC. Anybody in the top 7 can win it all

Aus Pros: Hitting power till #9 Cons: Aging pacers and inconsistent middle (Stoinis, Maxy)

Eng Pros: Terrific top 7 Cons: Bowlers except Rashid not banks. Will need a fit Topley.

Ind Pros: Versatile batting order with great mix of right/left and experienced T20 batters able to handle both flat and tired pitches. Cons: Will likely play 8-11 who have no hitting skill. Keeper is a lottery atm.

SA Pros: Extremely well balanced team with almost all players at prime. Cons: Almost none other than mental scars. Shamsi as a leggie is probably not in league of Zampa/Kuldeep/Rashids

WI - Pros: Unlimited hitting ability and promising bowling attack. Cons: Weak against quality wrist spin, experienced players may be over the hill

Pak: Pros: Varied and skilful bowling attack and good batting capability against spin. Cons: Average fielding and middle order vulnerable.

NZ : Pros: Strong middle order with exciting and varied styles (Mitchell, Philips). Cons: Boult and Southee seem off boil and thus bowling vulnerable.
You lost me at the bolded part

Kohli gave an excellent preview of why India won't go past semis.

Got shown up by Narine.
We always expect the worst. Sometimes we want the worst with larger picture in mind. But they somehow reach the knock outs even with worst combo. I won't be surprised if they reach semis. Ideally they should exit first round.

Australia
West Indies
South Africa

There's very little chance , almost nil, of both Afghanistan and West Indies qualifying for the Super 8's let alone for the semis.

They are both in a group with NZ. NZ are way too professional and skilled to be knocked out in the group stage by these 2 teams.

No Pakistan?

Pakistan are due a horrible World Cup, and things may just unravel completely in the dressing room. Every week a new captain is reported and retired players are making a comeback. I don’t know if it will be the correct environment for Pakistan to thrive.

Pitch being low and slow means Australia have the advantage.

It's a myth they suck on slow pitches. They literally beat a near unbeatable team simply cause they played on rank turners in the final.

Australia's test form shines through on slow pitches, historically their batsmen have been beasts on slow pitches more often then not beginning from the bradman era where he use to score 100's to damp, unprepared pitches to dennis lillie being a goat on slow pitches all the way to the modern era.
But 2003 final where they thrashed india was a road no?

I kind of agree. They are more beatable on flat pitches and especially when they lose toss.

It makes sense actually

Even 2007 was a slow sluggish pitch- aus win

1996 was not so slow and Lanka won that iirc.

1999 slow pitch for semis and Aussies edged out SA which was a fluke but still.

But 2003 final where they thrashed india was a road no?

I kind of agree. They are more beatable on flat pitches and especially when they lose toss.

It makes sense actually

Even 2007 was a slow sluggish pitch- aus win

1996 was not so slow and Lanka won that iirc.

1999 slow pitch for semis and Aussies edged out SA which was a fluke but still.
I'm talking about 2023 final, thay wasn't a road by any means same goes for 2007.

Pakistan can never be written off when it comes to T20. They can have a horrible ODI world cup but when it comes to T20, Pakistan can do well. I will say that semis are well in sight for Pakistan.

Australia
India/windies
south Africa
Pakistan

Pakistan are due a horrible World Cup, and things may just unravel completely in the dressing room. Every week a new captain is reported and retired players are making a comeback. I don’t know if it will be the correct environment for Pakistan to thrive.
Pakistan's nightmare World Cup happened in 2023. They are a better T20 side than ODI side .

Also, I don't think both England and India will make it. England's white ball cricket in general is not as strong as it was a couple of years ago and India will keep selecting oldies.

NZ will likely qualify for semis ahead of one of them. Underrated team - Finn, Rachin, Chapman, Mitchell, Phillips, Lockie, Milne, Santner - there's enough firepower to make semis.

Pakistan's nightmare World Cup happened in 2023. They are a better T20 side than ODI side .

Also, I don't think both England and India will make it. England's white ball cricket in general is not as strong as it was a couple of years ago and India will keep selecting oldies.

NZ will likely qualify for semis ahead of one of them. Underrated team - Finn, Rachin, Chapman, Mitchell, Phillips, Lockie, Milne, Santner - there's enough firepower to make semis.

To be honest I thought the 2023 WC wasn’t the worst outing though was it, it wasn’t like 2003 or 2007. Shaheen was running on fumes and they lost Naseem Shah to, and didn’t have a settled spinner. With a little more luck they could have been in the semis. So that’s why I say they are due a terrible WC and this one may it, with Jobmir and Imad back / the musical chairs with the captaincy.

England got Ben Stokes though and the current set up is good at seeing what went wrong / look to recover, it’s their best format and they are the defending champions. India consistently reach the last four, I don’t recall the last time they didn’t.

Yeah you can’t write off the Kiwis in ICC tournaments.

To be honest I thought the 2023 WC wasn’t the worst outing though was it, it wasn’t like 2003 or 2007. Shaheen was running on fumes and they lost Naseem Shah to, and didn’t have a settled spinner. With a little more luck they could have been in the semis. So that’s why I say they are due a terrible WC and this one may it, with Jobmir and Imad back / the musical chairs with the captaincy.

England got Ben Stokes though and the current set up is good at seeing what went wrong / look to recover, it’s their best format and they are the defending champions. India consistently reach the last four, I don’t recall the last time they didn’t.

Yeah you can’t write off the Kiwis in ICC tournaments.
Not as bad as 2007, but one of the worst outings we've ever had.

But the 2007 outing I don't mind. We had lost pur coach( Correct me if I'm wrong, I wasn't watching cricket in 2007 so my facts me be incorrect) also we missed akhtar etc.

However 2023 was worse. Pakistan was eying egotistical and was super happy to win against c string sides. We made statements such as their is no doubt we are no 1 in the world.

We didn't prepare properly, we were over confident, we lost 4 games on the dot, those cake videos were an insult and most of our players ended up getting dad bods

Also Babar shouting and going into tears live on TV 24/7 made our team look weak minded. Even Afghanistan and Bangladesh who are known for getting sentimental weren't ad sentimental as Bobby was.

A lot of people assuming that all wkts will be 200-220 games and intent is be all and end all etc.

Intl cricket is different from league cricket. Such easily targetable 4th/5th bowlers aren't there. Teams will find Kohli, Babar type batter very critical to pilot an inns especially in a chase.

There will be the odd one off where one team races away and simply keeps landing punches throughout to make a massive score; however most WT20 games are wary sparring bouts with at max 3 guys out of top 7 given free license to be disruptors. Having 2 set batters playing last 6 overs will still be how intl teams will maximize runscoring.

Was just looking at the seedings. I guess a lot of us will have to revise predictions.

If all seeds hold the super 8 groups will be as below

Group I
India
Aus
NZ
SL (Bang might pip)

Group II
Pak
Eng
SA
WI (Afg might pip)

The top 2 in each group will qualify for the semifinals. Points from the initial group stage will not carry so it is effectively a 3 game shootout.

I am backing SA and WI from Group II to go through and India and NZ from Group I

Was just looking at the seedings. I guess a lot of us will have to revise predictions.

If all seeds hold the super 8 groups will be as below

Group I
India
Aus
NZ
SL (Bang might pip)

Group II
Pak
Eng
SA
WI (Afg might pip)

The top 2 in each group will qualify for the semifinals. Points from the initial group stage will not carry so it is effectively a 3 game shootout.

I am backing SA and WI from Group II to go through and India and NZ from Group I

I will swap Australia and England. At least that's what I'm expecting. Australia are the better side . England haven't won a single T20 I series since the last World Cup. OZ have bullied SA, NZ and beaten WI etc. in the same period.

I will swap Australia and England. At least that's what I'm expecting. Australia are the better side . England haven't won a single T20 I series since the last World Cup. OZ have bullied SA, NZ and beaten WI etc. in the same period.

Did not understand. Do you mean Aus will make semis and Eng won't?

Because irrespective of where they finish in initial group stage as per seeding each of Aus and Eng will go into different groups in Super 8

Did not understand. Do you mean Aus will make semis and Eng won't?

Doesn't the loser of the OZ-ENG group make it to Group 1 in Super 8? I'm expecting England to lose and make it to Group 1 along with India, SL and NZ

Doesn't the loser of the OZ-ENG group make it to Group 1 in Super 8? I'm expecting England to lose and make it to Group 1 along with India, SL and NZ

No the entry positions into super 8 groups are pre-seeded and independent of points earned in initial group stage.

This, regardless of whether Eng or Aus top their initial group they will go into Group II and Group I respectively.

If any non seeded team (say Bangladesh pips SL), then the non seeded team will take the seed of the team they replaced. So even if Bangladesh tops their initial group D with SA second, Bangladesh will enter super 8 group I as D2 and SA will enter super 8 group II as D1

No the entry positions into super 8 groups are pre-seeded and independent of points earned in initial group stage.

This, regardless of whether Eng or Aus top their initial group they will go into Group II and Group I respectively.

If any non seeded team (say Bangladesh pips SL), then the non seeded team will take the seed of the team they replaced. So even if Bangladesh tops their initial group D with SA second, Bangladesh will enter super 8 group I as D2 and SA will enter super 8 group II as D1
Ohk thanks. That's unfortunate. I was hoping points would carry over and the actual positions in the group stage would matter

Won't be surprised if India makes it to semi. Last time they had poor bowling unit. Arshdeep, Ashwin, Bhuvi, Axar, Pandya. Thiss time Bumrah and Kuldeep will be an added factor. But batting will let us down as usual.

Will probably make mines closer to the tournament but NZ most likely will be 1/4

They always qualify for semis

Too many variables. USA pitches behavior. West Indian pitches. Possible rain scenarios. Toss factor. Usually i won't pick Australia as favorite for T20. But this time i consider them as strong contender. England may sneak through although their bowling is iffy.

With the format the way it is, tough to predict SF spots . But one thing for sure I believe , if Ind or Pak qualify for SF, they deserve to be hammered with the tuk tuk outdated game they play. Would be a travesty if either of them win the WC.

Australia, India, New Zealand and Afghanistan (Dark horse) SA cam be neutralised by having them chase

Australia, India, Pakistan, South Africa (if they don't chase much LOL). Both India and Pakistan can be replaced with New Zealand but I feel Kiwis are not good enough this time. West indies is a dark horse for me.

Australia, India, Pakistan, South Africa (if they don't chase much LOL). Both India and Pakistan can be replaced with New Zealand but I feel Kiwis are not good enough this time. West indies is a dark horse for me.
Kiwis being depleted are able to compete and beat Pakistan at full strength?

We literally played full strength in both games?

I've heard comments about us being depleted and experimenting, how are we depleted? Azam Khan being injured and not being mainstay in the first place means we are depleted?

Kiwis being depleted are able to compete and beat Pakistan at full strength?

We literally played full strength in both games?

I've heard comments about us being depleted and experimenting, how are we depleted? Azam Khan being injured and not being mainstay in the first place means we are depleted?
Losing to a b-c team cannot take the thing away from Pakistan that this team is unpredictable and can make it to semis.

Losing to a b-c team cannot take the thing away from Pakistan that this team is unpredictable and can make it to semis.
The unpredictability thing no longer applies fir a few reasons.

A) Historically we've been unpredictable because bowling carried. Even in 2022 that was the case.

2023 is where the unpredictability clause didn't apply as soon as we lost 4 games in a row, their was no chance of making it. Reason being is the bowling was now equally as poor as the batting.

We were unpredictable in terms of bowling, that's what the mantra was, low scores could be defended by Pakistan such as 2015 sa vs Pakistan or the entirety of the 2022 world cup.

B) The batting also features out of form players now. Rizwan's form has declined even further making him more frustrating, He went from averaging nearly 50 with 122 sr consiatently to now avg 40+ with 100-110 sr in a t20.

Babar is terrible at utilising the PP, in the past he was bad but if he could settle he could amp his sr, but recent changes in technique (post by @y33ny ), as well as zero backfoot play against spin means he's a walking wicket as soon as spin comes on post over 6.

Saim atm is proving to be a 2-4 over player lol, UK looks clueless at 4, irfan and chacha Hahahaha, So our only batsmen is shadab and he'd not really a batsmen.

With the return of Amir and imad, I would say that we have a good squad. Just need to keep up with few things like fielding and scoring rate that is our main issue but Amir and imad's inclusion can prove to be vitol. Shadab's form with the bat is a fresh breeze that we needed.

England have a great chance now bearing in mind the current wonderful form of their batters.

My new pick

1) Australia
2) England (Their in great form)
3) New Zealand
4) India.

Pakistan isn't even making it to super 8's if this is their caliber. Canada and Ireland aren't that weak, their minnows but then what are we?

In t20 it’s difficult to predict

My prediction

Australia my favorite 😍
India 🇮🇳
England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
Pakistan 🇵🇰 my wish 😜

Let’s see what happens

29 June Bridgetown
Final India 🇮🇳 Vs England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 😎

World champion 2024? 👑🏏😉

In t20 it’s difficult to predict

My prediction

Australia my favorite 😍
India 🇮🇳
England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
Pakistan 🇵🇰 my wish 😜

Let’s see what happens

29 June Bridgetown
Final India 🇮🇳 Vs England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 😎

World champion 2024? 👑🏏😉
If India goes to final i will change my name. I know what team they will pick.

India usually flops in the knockout stages but this time they may fail in the group stages and start the rebuild in T20

Australia, England, India, New Zealand.

However if these guys interlap and block pathways then sa or Afg can cross. But Pakistan, no chance in hell

Australia's T20WC hinges entirely on the kind of pitches that will be on offer. On flat tracks, no one will be able to out-muscle them, but on pitches with some help they might get stuck with a one-dimensional batting line-up. Warner is extremely important for them, so is Mitch Marsh.

England and India look to be the second best, where I might give India an advantage because of a versatile bowling attack. Four spinners is good thinking in conditions where the ball will definitely spin or atleast grip. Bumrah is in great rhythm, and he alone can make a massive difference in the pace bowling department. Arshdeep, Siraj and Pandya are definite weak links which teams can target.

England have a powerhouse batting line-up, but as the 2023WC proved, they are susceptible to pressure and their bowling attack is not good enough to absorb the pressure that the batters might face.

South Africa on paper looks really good, but they have issues with temperament. Their capitulation against India in the semi-final really did not fit the bill for a side competing for the top spot. They have disintegrated under pressure before aswell, with the recent T20WC 2022 being the best example for a weak temperament.

New Zealand are steady yet too boring to really comment. They will be in contention as always.

Pakistan has glaring issues with their batting, which will definitely catch up to them in this tournament. Just like Australia, they are highly dependent on the kind of pitches that will be produced, as they come back into the game if the pitches offer just a bit of help to the bowlers. On flat wickets, Pakistan will be decimated and frankly will not even be in contention in this tournament.

West Indies are the dark horse as usual. They have a very good team, players who understand T20 cricket and played quite alright in Australia recently. Home team will always have a better understanding of the conditions, but remains to be seen how well West Indies utilize that knowledge. Can't really expect much, they are too volatile to predict.

Semi-finalists for me would be:

India
England
New Zealand
Australia/Pakistan (conditions dependent)

Australia's T20WC hinges entirely on the kind of pitches that will be on offer. On flat tracks, no one will be able to out-muscle them, but on pitches with some help they might get stuck with a one-dimensional batting line-up. Warner is extremely important for them, so is Mitch Marsh.

Michael Clarke said in IPL commentary that you will need the extra power that some batsmen possess on the slow wickets of West Indies. The Aussies are VERY CLEAR and direct in their approach.

The Aussies, English, West Indians (at home) and the Saffers are going to clear the ropes. That’s how they are approaching this World Cup. Simple

Michael Clarke said in IPL commentary that you will need the extra power that some batsmen possess on the slow wickets of West Indies. The Aussies are VERY CLEAR and direct in their approach.

The Aussies, English, West Indians (at home) and the Saffers are going to clear the ropes. That’s how they are approaching this World Cup. Simple
If there's some help for the bowlers, these big hitters might get stuck aswell.

If you see the stats in the middle overs (7-15) for matches played in the West Indies, the run rate sits around 7.5-8 runs per over. Which means they are not really high scoring grounds. India will be outright favorites if that's the case, and Pakistan also stands a good chance.

Extra power is fine, but if the pitch is gripping and spins aswell, you might be looking at a few collapses from the above teams.

and Pakistan also stands a good chance.
No it doesn’t. Pakistan were supposed to stand a good chance in India for the 50 over World Cup. How did that work out?

Pakistan are one of the worst when it comes to powerplay and 7-15 overs. You all acknowledge this is a big problem whilst saying Babar and Rizwan opening isn’t a big problem.

How do you believe Pakistan are magically going to be better than ex world champion sides from 7-15 overs all of a sudden? Who are your middle order technicians? Compare them to the middle order technicians of the teams firing up for the tournament

No it doesn’t. Pakistan were supposed to stand a good chance in India for the 50 over World Cup. How did that work out?

Pakistan are one of the worst when it comes to powerplay and 7-15 overs. You all acknowledge this is a big problem whilst saying Babar and Rizwan opening isn’t a big problem.

How do you believe Pakistan are magically going to be better than ex world champion sides from 7-15 overs all of a sudden? Who are your middle order technicians? Compare them to the middle order technicians of the teams firing up for the tournament
Did you even read the post?

I clearly put down a specific condition where Pakistan stands a chance, if the pitches are not flat and offer something for the bowlers. Bowling is our strength and if we get wickets where par score is 160-170, we stand a chance.

We flopped in India because we were brutally out-batted in pretty much every game we lost and the lack of even a decent spinner in the middle overs. We have Shadab, Imad and Abrar/Usama now, which is not as hopeless as it was in the 2023WC.

Bowling is our strength and if we get wickets where par score is 160-170, we stand a chance.
Bowling is our strength…what about the opposition’s bowling? If we bowl a team out for 160-170 on a deck that isn’t flat…how much are we going to be shot out for on the same deck?

In regards to your point about flopping in India because of being outbatted…are you saying our Batting is on par with Australia, India, South Africa, England and New Zealand…who all smashed us because we don’t have a proper spinner but they do? So if we have a proper spinner, our Batting is as good as theirs? Is that what you are saying?

Bowling is our strength…what about the opposition’s bowling? If we bowl a team out for 160-170 on a deck that isn’t flat…how much are we going to be shot out for on the same deck?

In regards to your point about flopping in India because of being outbatted…are you saying our Batting is on par with Australia, India, South Africa, England and New Zealand…who all smashed us because we don’t have a proper spinner but they do? So if we have a proper spinner, our Batting is as good as theirs? Is that what you are saying?
We were out-batted because our batting is rubbish and cannot win batting shoot-outs, simple as that.

We couldn't win the games we could have because of the lack of a proper spinner.

You replace this team with Sharjeel Khan's poora khaandaan, but the results will be the same or even worse. Our domestic cricket has no modern day limited overs batsman, none.

We were out-batted because our batting is rubbish and cannot win batting shoot-outs, simple as that.

We couldn't win the games we could have because of the lack of a proper spinner.

You replace this team with Sharjeel Khan's poora khaandaan, but the results will be the same or even worse. Our domestic cricket has no modern day limited overs batsman, none.
First two sentences are correct. No disputes really.

Third sentence is problematic. Yes, it may seem on the surface that you do not have modern batsmen in your domestics. However, it doesn’t give justification to play outdated style players in key power positions, and playing your few modern players out of position because of them.

Babar and Rizwan opening, with Fakhar at 4…..what’s this nonsense?

First two sentences are correct. No disputes really.

Third sentence is problematic. Yes, it may seem on the surface that you do not have modern batsmen in your domestics. However, it doesn’t give justification to play outdated style players in key power positions, and playing your few modern players out of position because of them.

Babar and Rizwan opening, with Fakhar at 4…..what’s this nonsense?
We don't have modern players. Fakhar is not as good as Buttler, Salt, Warner, Head etc. He has limited scoring range and starts off slowly. Not to mention he plays unorthodox shots, so becomes predictable and bowling sides have starved him off runs consistently. His overall stats as opener are inferior to Babar and Rizwan, mediocre average at a strike-rate 1 point above Babar/Rizwan.

Saim's struggles are there for everyone to see. The same kids who were screaming their heart out for Saim opening, turned their backs on him after the NZ series.

When you don't have modern players, what should you do till you actually get someone good enough? Keep trying duds and wasting your power play by neither scoring runs nor keeping wickets in hand?

We don't have modern players. Fakhar is not as good as Buttler, Salt, Warner, Head etc. He has limited scoring range and starts off slowly. Not to mention he plays unorthodox shots, so becomes predictable and bowling sides have starved him off runs consistently. His overall stats as opener are inferior to Babar and Rizwan, mediocre average at a strike-rate 1 point above Babar/Rizwan.

Saim's struggles are there for everyone to see. The same kids who were screaming their heart out for Saim opening, turned their backs on him after the NZ series.

When you don't have modern players, what should you do till you actually get someone good enough? Keep trying duds and wasting your power play by neither scoring runs nor keeping wickets in hand?
You don’t have ‘modern players’ so it’s ok to kill the powerplay with two guys who CLEARLY are not modern players either?

I think we are going to win this cup but I don't know who we will defeat along the way.

Pakistan is going to rise from the ashes.

You don’t have ‘modern players’ so it’s ok to kill the powerplay with two guys who CLEARLY are not modern players either?
Target par totals and trust your bowling attack to defend it. You mentioned Australia's clarity in approach, this should be Pakistan's strategy.

I believe we can target par totals successfully if we have Rizwan partnered with Saim, with Babar coming in at 3.

Target par totals and trust your bowling attack to defend it. You mentioned Australia's clarity in approach, this should be Pakistan's strategy.

I believe we can target par totals successfully if we have Rizwan partnered with Saim, with Babar coming in at 3.
Yes…we are getting somewhere

Saim partnered with Fakhar. Babar at 3.

Rizwan…no

Yes…we are getting somewhere

Saim partnered with Fakhar. Babar at 3.

Rizwan…no
If Saim continues to fail in the next two series, no other option than to have Babar open.

Rizwan should always be played as an opener, he is beyond useless at any other position. He is a prolific scoring machine for you in T20 cricket, at a strike-rate close to Fakhar Zaman at international level.

If Saim continues to fail in the next two series, no other option than to have Babar open.

Rizwan should always be played as an opener, he is beyond useless at any other position. He is a prolific scoring machine for you in T20 cricket, at a strike-rate close to Fakhar Zaman at international level.
Saim can continue to fail all the way through the World Cup.

He will play as an opener. If you want to replace him, replace him with an opener. Not a fraud T20 opener.

The bowlers are run machines. Shaheen's and Amir pace won't trouble anyone, Naseem has pace but his overreaching causing him to be expensive same with abass afridi.

Besides abrar we don't have anyone.

I am curious to see your world cup playing 11 for Pakistan?

Like what's your 11?

1) Babar (c)
2) Rizwan (Wk)

Who are the rest?

Why must Rizwan play if he is such a liability? He has a strike rate of 120 as an opener…in every competition he plays

The bowlers are run machines. Shaheen's and Amir pace won't trouble anyone, Naseem has pace but his overreaching causing him to be expensive same with abass afridi.

Besides abrar we don't have anyone.
If you ask me bro I think Abbas is a decent 3rd seamer. He practices his bowling to be like Chris Jordan’s. Not really a plain one dimensional bowler like Shaheen and Naseem in T20s

If you ask me bro I think Abbas is a decent 3rd seamer. He practices his bowling to be like Chris Jordan’s. Not really a plain one dimensional bowler like Shaheen and Naseem in T20s
Abbass afridi isn't their yet but I can see him improving. Atm he's not ready but tbf neither is saim, Haris, Usman Khan, Tayyab, Abdullah, Saud etc

^^ Guess who are at fault for that 😂😂.

Back