PSL League - Potential team owners please report here

Moh@n

ODI Debutant
Runs
Thinking of starting this shortly as the original tournament is approaching.

I am assuming [MENTION=141804]QalandarFan[/MENTION] and [MENTION=137118]Mir jibran[/MENTION] to lead the Lahore and Peshawar teams. Looking forward for [MENTION=128087]last_knight[/MENTION] to put his name forward as well.

[MENTION=100918]Square Drive[/MENTION], interested to lead Karachi?

[MENTION=135839]Smbhayi[/MENTION] do you have time for this?

What about the newbies [MENTION=134300]Tusker[/MENTION] [MENTION=143167]Teshi98[/MENTION] [MENTION=143738]CanadianG00se[/MENTION] [MENTION=142162]Napa[/MENTION]?

Please nominate yourself along with your preferred team you would like to lead on this thread.

[MENTION=138411]EngrOmair[/MENTION] aa jaao maiden mei...

Thinking of starting this shortly as the original tournament is approaching.

I am assuming [MENTION=141804]QalandarFan[/MENTION] and [MENTION=137118]Mir jibran[/MENTION] to lead the Lahore and Peshawar teams. Looking forward for [MENTION=128087]last_knight[/MENTION] to put his name forward as well.

[MENTION=100918]Square Drive[/MENTION], interested to lead Karachi?

[MENTION=135839]Smbhayi[/MENTION] do you have time for this?

What about the newbies [MENTION=134300]Tusker[/MENTION] [MENTION=143167]Teshi98[/MENTION] [MENTION=143738]CanadianG00se[/MENTION] [MENTION=142162]Napa[/MENTION]?

Please nominate yourself along with your preferred team you would like to lead on this thread.

Hey Mohan, got really busy with work so I won't be here for at least a few months. Keep up the good work and if you need a bit of a morale boost check out:

https://www.icc-cricket.com/rankings/mens/team-rankings/test

yes [MENTION=23911]Moh@n[/MENTION] bro i ll love to lead the zalmi side for the 3rd time in a row

Ok, so confirmed leaders as of now:

Lahore Qalandars: [MENTION=141804]QalandarFan[/MENTION]
Peshawar Zalmi: [MENTION=137118]Mir jibran[/MENTION]
Karachi Kings
Quetta Gladiators
Multan Sultans

Are there any other teams? [MENTION=133998]Azzurri[/MENTION] which team you want to lead?

Karachi Kings
Quetta Gladiators
Multan Sultans

Are there any other teams? [MENTION=133998]Azzurri[/MENTION] which team you want to lead?

Islamabad United.

Karachi Kings
Quetta Gladiators
Multan Sultans

Karanchi Kings

Karachi Kings
Quetta Gladiators
Multan Sultans

No Islamabad? I feel you should lead QG as the newer sign-ups need an experienced campaigner to guide them. [MENTION=132270]SL_Fan[/MENTION] would you be willing to join?

Last edited:
No Islamabad? I feel you should lead QG as the newer sign-ups need an experienced campaigner to guide them. [MENTION=132270]SL_Fan[/MENTION] would you be willing to join?

Yes thanks for reminding. Islamabad will be there too, total six teams.

So confirmed team owners as of now are:

Karachi Kings: [MENTION=133998]Azzurri[/MENTION]
Multan Sultans: [MENTION=132969]Da_Future_Knick[/MENTION]
Islamabad United: Smbhayi ??
Quetta Gladiators: ??

So confirmed team owners as of now are:

Karachi Kings: [MENTION=133998]Azzurri[/MENTION]
Multan Sultans: [MENTION=132969]Da_Future_Knick[/MENTION]
Islamabad United: Smbhayi ??
Quetta Gladiators: ??

Count [MENTION=135839]Smbhayi[/MENTION] and myself as co-owners Isl utd.

No time champ.

Also he has no money to own a team too. :asif

Hey chief hope all is well. Good to see you back here. Have put all my hard earned on bitcoin hopefully will be able to own a real team next year :ronaldo

Hey chief hope all is well. Good to see you back here. Have put all my hard earned on bitcoin hopefully will be able to own a real team next year :ronaldo

Best of luck with bitcoin then, you can also gift me a real team with the extra bitcoin earned. :amir2

Back