PTI will shoot down drones: Imran Khan

So NS is an American stooge but IK is the saviour?

Funny way of showing that, by enlisting the 2 guys who created the foreign policy over the past decade into your party.

So well you kind of answered your own question, WHERE did they graduate from? NS is a saint for GROOMING them for years and IK is a stooge for having 'em lets say less than a year?

Another Angle <<< Imran is trying to purify 'em :D:D:D:D:D

Guys, please stop bickering. The following facts should be enough for everybody:

1. Imran Khan's neeyat is naik (some people seem to have received BTs to that effect).
2. If your neeyat is naik (point 1 above) who needs a policy!
3. He will shoot the drones down somehow (just like he will solve all our other problems with his naik neeyat).

So there. :)

On Other hand, you have experienced crooks with experience that have improved our infrastructure and now its the best in ASIA, how many times they were in power? They dont have a neeyat or "policy", atleast IK got one of the two "QUALITIES" you suggested for a PM :p

Great idea.

Imran's men can stay at the their chhat and wait for the drones. In the meanwhile, by way of killing time, they can employ the ghulail as miswaak. :yk

And when are you receiving your new LAPTOP in mail?

^ Imran Khan will simply unleash one of his inswing yorkers and they will blown to bits...silly question there, Tanzeel.

Where there is a will, there is a way, but it must be something hard for a NS follower who is known for leaving supporters hanging when the heats on:p
Not good talking bout policies and accountability, not a good thing for either PPP or PMLN

Last edited:
So NS is an American stooge but IK is the saviour?

Funny way of showing that, by enlisting the 2 guys who created the foreign policy over the past decade into your party.

First of all if you think our Foreign Policy is drafted anywhere other than Pindi you are living in ahmaqoon ki janaat Its been like this since 54. As for Nawaz Sharif being a stooge I do not think he is or could be. His actions have shown him to be a naive buffoon rather than an American stooge.

The reason why Imran Khan is wrongly seen is the savior is the other options are so abjectly poor that anyone who can arrest this slide to abyss would be seen as a savior.

The Nawaz Sharif experiment of 97 was a disaster for our country. The single biggest blunder in our recent history was freezing of foreign accounts which was such a huge shock to the system for the investors that we were not even getting FDI in 10s of millions. The last days of Nawaz Sharif were days when we did not have enough reserves for 10 days teetering at around 200million. As for internal policies the hatred for Punjab was at an all time high when the civilian bureaucracy was constantly being moved over indigenous ones in provinces like Sindh, Balochistan and NWFP which gave a feeling of colonization. The federation became weaker under this fool.

As for PPP whilst as a Sindhi they are much better than Nawaz Sharif simply because of better educated men are found in them but their love for corruption make them untenable as well. The analogy of fish rotting at the top applies to them. Saying that this time around PMLN and PPP have tried to outdo each other.

In all honesty even though I disagree with Imran Khan on the names that have come like Khursheed Kasuri but you cannot question them with regards to financial corruption. The likes of SMQ, Jahangir Tareen, Javed Hashmi, Justice Wajihuddin, Hamid Khan, Shafqat Mehmood etc are all good men and whilst you can question their politics, they are, as individuals exemplary politicians in our political culture of looting

^ please tell that to your party kaarkun in this thread, it seems the majority of the PTI fans are living in the above-mentioned jannat, judging from their brash responses in the thread.

the saviour tag is one IK happily exploits for his own benefit, please do not try to suggest that it is 'the people's will' doing that.

SMQ who happily exploits his peer mureedi and Azam Swati fondly known as JUI-F Corruption King are quite questionable individuals.

there is plenty of good and bad on all sides.

but wait didnt u invite all ex-bad people from other party to yours ?

Knee jerk! This attitude of many has significantly hurt the political system in our country and continue to do so.

Will he resign if our brave warriors don't allow him to have his way? :D

Looking at his past expereince in a position of leadership, I expect him to resign and so he said often.

^ please tell that to your party kaarkun in this thread, it seems the majority of the PTI fans are living in the above-mentioned jannat, judging from their brash responses in the thread.

the saviour tag is one IK happily exploits for his own benefit, please do not try to suggest that it is 'the people's will' doing that.

SMQ who happily exploits his peer mureedi and Azam Swati fondly known as JUI-F Corruption King are quite questionable individuals.

there is plenty of good and bad on all sides.

Well let them live in it. As long as our leadership is not its all fine and dandy. As for shooting drones IKs response has been we believe that drones are not a solution so I do not know where this shooting drones came out from.

I do not think he exploits the savior tag and in any case if any Pakistani politician can arrest the decline it will be Imran Khan because the other two have been tried numerous times and have failed.

Its good that you have come out with specific names because both of them are honest clean individuals. SMQs mureeds love him to the extent that they would travel miles to be in his presence. There is no financial black spot on his CV. As for Azam Swati being a corruption king of JUI-F its a laughable notion because the hari pagris tried and failed after Swati exposed the hajj scam. Azam Swati is a clean individual who made his millions in the United States. His time as a nazim was one of the best in the post independence history of Mansehra. He is one of our richest politicians with a declared wealth of over $20m. The reason the bearded mullahs he left behind have got their knickers in the twist is that Swati was their major donor and they are sh@tting bricks because of what is to come in the next elections.

There are plenty of good men in PTI and compared to the other two they are a party of saints.

Last edited:
Knee jerk! This attitude of many has significantly hurt the political system in our country and continue to do so.

How did he purify their sins? by inviting them to PTI ?
If those ex-bad people joined PTI, then what is left of PTI ?
Not a Knee jerk reaction, but if he wants to be a politician like Zardari, Sharif and etc Sure he can be one, but when you chant I am not like them then stop acting like one of them.
A person who couldn't save his marriage and couldn't convert his wife to Islam :moyo (properly ), how can he save Pakistan ?
Doesn't a country starts with a family ? a person who can not save his family how can he save a country ?
Yeah he resigned from his wife and he will resign from President office if things doesn't go how he planned it.

How did he purify their sins? by inviting them to PTI ?

First identify the sins then one can talk on merit of each sin.

Imran is not a jesus who came here to purify sins of whole Pakistani nation. The type of nation we are, we would be lucky to have this guy in power and if he managed to do little good for us.
In general the arm chair critics just like to critcise no matter what ignoring the mentality and state of our country. In fact it is these type of critics who expect a messiah to get rid of each and every problem over night from Pakistan and that too without steping into this dirty politics of Pakistan. How realistic they are!

Watch this to get what I mean:

<iframe width="480" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/2JyjF8paQI8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

If those ex-bad people joined PTI, then what is left of PTI ?

Calm down. Nothing is lost yet! :)

Not a Knee jerk reaction, but if he wants to be a politician like Zardari, Sharif and etc Sure he can be one, but when you chant I am not like them then stop acting like one of them.

He is definitly not like them, it's just your poor understanding of the politics and ground reality of Pakistan based on programs from ther like of Sana Bucha. And yes it is knee jerk reaction.

A person who couldn't save his marriage and couldn't convert his wife to Islam :moyo (properly ), how can he save Pakistan ?
Doesn't a country starts with a family ? a person who can not save his family how can he save a country ?

There you go! As I said you are bit too immature to understand the politics :)

Well if all else fails, this is sure to bring the drones down:

Water-Gun-Festival-in-Teh-007.jpg

:ik

did he have courage to go into common Pakistan and ask for help?

Instad they went to USA. :)))

Once the Army propaganda machine comes into play, sab ki nikal parti hai.

They don't compromise on their myopic FP and SP.

I'm at a loss here.
Are people doubting IK's word or are they saying we shouldn't shoot down drones that kill innocent Pakistanis in fear of American retaliation?

Or merely assuming that he can't i.e criticizing for the sake of it? :)

nope, doubting him because he says one thing and does the other.

Isnt it funny when we shoot down a man for being a hypocrite and then go on to defend and promote another hypocrite?

based on purani team naya kuptaan Imran Khan Imran Khan. :sarfraz

By your logic, our present Cricket team must perform badly because quite a few of the players have been involved in disastrous overseas tours, under questionable captains.
:misbah <---- Leadership matters

Last edited:
Its interesting to see that after exposing AZ's lies there has been no response. Please name the financially corrupt people in the top echelon of PTI. Even then the tickets would be issued after scrutiny committee headed by Justice Wajih and Hamid Khans recommendations, both of whom are as clean as they come. You will see our energy policy being unveiled after the grand conference on the 26th. The difference between us and the rest is that we will come out with concrete plans before the elections instead of rhetoric Pakistanis have seen in the last 64 years. The financial plan with explanation of how those funds would be raised to implement them would be explained in detail.

But PML-N is not the party of change, is it? PTI is, isn't it? :)

I hope you are kidding.. It does not matter if the people are from PPP, Q,N,L, F etc. Unlike in the past these guys have resigned from their seats and then switched sides way before the elections. These people are extremely beneficial not just because they have a good chance at getting elected but say someone like Jahangir Tareen whose farms have revolutionized farming techniques and productivity in some cases up 5 times the average yield per acre their talents have to be used. The other ground reality is that beating a SMQ in his constituency is almost impossible without ISI meddling in the elections.

In anycase a lot of old jiyalas I know are supporting PTI because this our last chance to give this country. The other two have disappointed and failed miserably.

Its interesting to see that after exposing AZ's lies there has been no response. Please name the financially corrupt people in the top echelon of PTI. Even then the tickets would be issued after scrutiny committee headed by Justice Wajih and Hamid Khans recommendations, both of whom are as clean as they come. You will see our energy policy being unveiled after the grand conference on the 26th. The difference between us and the rest is that we will come out with concrete plans before the elections instead of rhetoric Pakistanis have seen in the last 64 years. The financial plan with explanation of how those funds would be raised to implement them would be explained in detail.

did I say they were corrupt? no, I said questionable.

you seem to value only their financial irregularity (or otherwise) and not the grievous damage they have done when they had ministerial positions.

in any case, hardly the tabdeeli that IK has been promising.

After Lahore Jalsa: PTI have no electables, Khan Saheb akailay kya kya karay ga.

After Karachi Jalsa: This is no change, yeah sab puranay banday hai.

After Lahore Jalsa: PTI have no electables, Khan Saheb akailay kya kya karay ga.

After Karachi Jalsa: This is no change, yeah sab puranay banday hai.

well I didn't say either of those things so no idea why you are quoting me :hafeez

Still didn't answer my question did you? You must be a great player of dodge ball :)
I gave you a specific example of just how important leadership is towards success.

I am sorry but I usually disappoint retards. :D

Or may be you don't know what you are on bout? I am not even calling you names cause i am a bit better than that, you should give reasons when confronted but i guess your "laptop" is still not there yet :p

Or may be you don't know what you are on bout? I am not even calling you names cause i am a bit better than that, you should give reasons when confronted but i guess your "laptop" is still not there yet :p
Whatever! :asif

ek second bhai, post miss hogayi thi.

Still didn't answer my question did you? You must be a great player of dodge ball :)
I gave you a specific example of just how important leadership is towards success.

By your logic, our present Cricket team must perform badly because quite a few of the players have been involved in disastrous overseas tours, under questionable captains.
:misbah <---- Leadership matters

comparing managing a country of 180+ million people to playing a cricket match?

I know IK loves his cricketing analogies - a virus that has spread across to all Pakistani politicians these days - but they mean precisely squat and are nothing more than immediate comic relief.

ek second bhai, post miss hogayi thi.
comparing managing a country of 180+ million people to playing a cricket match?

I know IK loves his cricketing analogies - a virus that has spread across to all Pakistani politicians these days - but they mean precisely squat and are nothing more than immediate comic relief.
Your main gripe is with the people who have joined his party.Am I right?
How is managing them any different than managing a team of individuals from all over Pakistan belonging to different backgrounds?

Captaining a side is a managerial post. I wonder what you consider managing a country then. :)

Your main gripe is with the people who have joined his party.Am I right?
How is managing them any different than managing a team of individuals from all over Pakistan belonging to different backgrounds?

Captaining a side is a managerial post. I wonder what you consider managing a country then. :)

if only life was so simplistic :)

have no gripe with him on these things whatsoever, such compromises have to be made, even if he is not willing to say them out loud.

it's the (vast majority sadly) of PTI supporters who instead of accepting these facts, instead start creating retarded reasonings to somehow justify these moves and still suggest that they are very much part of the tabdeeli program.

Personally for me if PTI is managed to get rid of corruption culture then it's an huge change I expect no more of them. No matter if it takes a team of old 'crooks' to do that. All other fulfilled promises will be bonus.

Last edited:
did I say they were corrupt? no, I said questionable.

you seem to value only their financial irregularity (or otherwise) and not the grievous damage they have done when they had ministerial positions.

You did imply SMQ was corrupt and Swati was known as corruption king of JUI-F. Either you believe in hearsay and if you are basing your reason on it than there is no point arguing because I prefer dealing in evidence and proof.

Can you please quote examples of the grievous damages that they have done? Any portfolio other than the one directly controlled by GHQ would be good start.

Lastly, what does tabdeeli mean to you? As an educated Pakistani lucky enough to have had parents who could afford educating me the best schools in Pakistan and best universities abroad for me tabdeeli is not having to pay bribe to get my taxes paid on time. Tabdeeli would be having a leader whose intentions cannot be questioned based on the past track record. Tabdeeli would be having a leader whose motive to get into government is not wealth maximisation when in power. Tabdeeli would be having a party which does not believe in hereditary succession in leadership..

We know PPP would be handed over to Bilawal and his phuppis, cousins, phuppas etc are all major players within the party. PMLN is not much different

407086_237397049673710_113700052043411_528197_248715875_n.jpg

We need to reject dynasties in the next election

The pro drone brigade and anti "shoot them down" brigade should have some sharam.

[utube]Cei0pvyIqx8[/utube]

Bring those babies down. even if you have to do it with Gulails.

The pro drone brigade and anti "shoot them down" brigade should have some sharam.

[utube]Cei0pvyIqx8[/utube]

Bring those babies down. even if you have to do it with Gulails.

^^^@insaftak, there is a reason they are called the BEGHAIRAT BRIGADE

and why should they care, it Not like their children or women are being murdered

i doubt they have the ability to think beyond their sh!thole...

lets hope Allah doesn't punish em for just being naive or dumb

Last edited:
@ LS

I wouldn't call them Beghirat brigade just misguided fools that actually believe that we should let CIA get away with this illegal bombardment that breaks all Laws and continue on with this foolish war of terror that is costing us Rs 96 billion per month

:facepalm: @ all that we should continue with this "dumb" tried and tested policy.

^^^@insaftak, there is a reason they are called the BEGHAIRAT BRIGADE

and why should they care, it Not like their children or women are being murdered

i doubt they have the ability to think beyond their sh!thole...

lets hope Allah doesn't punish em for just being naive or dumb

lol, superb.

The beghairat brigade would soon change their tune if drones were dropping bombs on Lahore, Karachi or Rawalpindi. These beghairats would be the first crying to the army to do something. Let's pray their mothers, sisters, brothers and children are never in such danger.

Goshhhh..Some people need to understand that Allah is more powerful then America.

So many beghairat in this thread...I wonder if they supported the same opinion if their family was droned and killed :S

We are muslims and we are meant to have our faith in Allah..he is the most powerful.

A nation will never grow if it lives as a beghairat. We are the followers of: Muhammed (pbuh).

^ I think these beghairat follow SRK or RD Burman than the Prophet(pbuh).

Their logic is let America kill our people and don't fight back because they will kill our people. :facepalm:

^ I think these beghairat follow SRK or RD Burman than the Prophet(pbuh).

Their logic is let America kill our people and don't fight back because they will kill our people. :facepalm:

Yerr...sadly due to this thinking of the: Beghairat brigade...The blood of an ordinary Pakistani is worth nothing.

You see how the americans took away that killer: Raymond davis.

I think a whole lot of Tsunami Lovers here are confused.

I have never heard or seen anyone on PP (except Black Zero) who supports the use of drones on the Pakistani population.

Main gripe is on ImyK's ability to stop or shoot the drones down, because that would obviously mean a direct conflict with our Pak fauj. It is well known that our bahadur afwaaj shoots down anyone who dares walk a different path.

Let's hope Khan saab doesn't resign if he doesn't gets his way.

I think a whole lot of Tsunami Lovers here are confused.

I have never heard or seen anyone on PP (except Black Zero) who supports the use of drones on the Pakistani population.

Main gripe is on ImyK's ability to stop or shoot the drones down, because that would obviously mean a direct conflict with our Pak fauj. It is well known that our bahadur afwaaj shoots down anyone who dares walk a different path.

Let's hope Khan saab doesn't resign if he doesn't gets his way.

If anyone thinks that Imran Khan will bend over for anyone in military then they don't really know who Imran Khan is. He doesn't have a personality that will abide by anyone.

The first step would obviously be to tell americans with a straight face that drone attacks won't be acceptable anymore. not like you keep doing the drone attacks and I will keep fooling the parliament :gilani

second step would be of firing the air force chief for refusing to listen to the prime minister's orders.

Third step should be of suspending the american ambassador.

4th step should be of taking this case to international organizations.

I just don't see drone attacks happening under Imran Khan. He is no yousaf Raza Gilani.

If anyone thinks that Imran Khan will bend over for anyone in military then they don't really know who Imran Khan is. He doesn't have a personality that will abide by anyone.

The first step would obviously be to tell americans with a straight face that drone attacks won't be acceptable anymore. not like you keep doing the drone attacks and I will keep fooling the parliament :gilani

second step would be of firing the air force chief for refusing to listen to the prime minister's orders.

Third step should be of suspending the american ambassador.

4th step should be of taking this case to international organizations.

I just don't see drone attacks happening under Imran Khan. He is no yousaf Raza Gilani.

I am hoping he doesn't. I will stand by him if he takes on the Jernails.

If you look at the incidence of drone attacks, they always stop when Pakistan and US are "kuti" with eachother, like recently after the Salala border incident, there were no drone strikes till recently after some concessions were made and some give and take happened behind closed doors. It's clear to see that drone attacks happen with full consent and knowledge of both the civilian and military rulers of our country. Kiyani is even on record asking for more drone survealence as per wikileaks. As for Imran saying they will shoot down drones, well we will have to wait and see what the army wants at that time. If they are in agreement about no more drone strikes than US will never send drones in the first place. The real test will be if Imran's govt. and Army have different opinion on drone strikes. I guess only time will tell.

Last edited:
It will be interesting to see how Khan deals with the whole drones issue now that he's PM.

Back