Rawalpindi Rams vs Lahore Eagles| FB Super 8 T20 | Rawalpindi | 28/03/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Under 160 would be nice. Sohail has bowled decently in this over so far.

Great awareness by the keeper, could be another runout.

That was not even a wide :facepalm:

:)) What a throw by Jamal ANwar.. Threw it while wearing gloves.

:))) :))) Out.. What a throw yar

Jamal the only major bright spot for Rawalpindi..

He threw it with the glove on.. lol, what a beast.

Some momentum for the Rams, just finish it off with another wicket plz skipper. :)

Tanvir feasting on the tail, I hope he doesn't think he's bowled superbly and try to come in and bat at 3.

Sohail's throwing about as accurate as his bowling lul.

159 required. Need ZIA to get his standard 20 run over and Naveed to go into beast mode.

LOL... Only Taufeeq Umar and Imran Farhat performed... Rest of the players were failiures

159 in 15 is around 11 an over. Very gettable. :zia :hammad :amin :sohail

this is pbly the weakest ive seen pindi perform for a long long time. rams won the tourny by playing smart cricket, standards have slipped though. still think pindi batting will save us.

LOL... Only Taufeeq Umar and Imran Farhat performed... Rest of the players were failiures
Think there's about one fifty scored altogether from the rest of the team if you add up their overall T20 performance over their careers.

It's very much a two man batting attack.

Nice scorecard for Eagles.

Extras 21

So my post innings report

1- My 150 score prediction almost on the money

2 - Adnan Akmal's legitimacy still in doubt about him being a REAL Akmal, his par and sometimes sub-par glove work are in his favor, but his batting is nowhere near the class of the other two Akmals. Although that goofy smile of his wins the case in his favor 3 to 2

3- My request to do a medical check on Taufeeq Umar due to his suspicious batting confirms that the reason is that his brain is finally working due to a ball hit on his head during net practice that accidentally jumpstarted his lifelong dead brain.

And on that note my next prediction is that Awais Zia will go beserk and they will easily chase down the total along with the help of Hammad and co.

emmad ali is no lallu panchu and will show he rams how o bowl on his track

Should we be worried about Imran Farhat the bowler? I sort of am. :farhat

So my post innings report

1- My 150 score prediction almost on the money

2 - Adnan Akmal's legitimacy still in doubt about him being a REAL Akmal, his par and sometimes sub-par glove work are in his favor, but his batting is nowhere near the class of the other two Akmals. Although that goofy smile of his wins the case in his favor 3 to 2

3- My request to do a medical check on Taufeeq Umar due to his suspicious batting confirms that the reason is that his brain is finally working due to a ball hit on his head during net practice that accidentally jumpstarted his lifelong dead brain.

And on that note my next prediction is that Awais Zia will go beserk and they will easily chase down the total along with the help of Hammad and co.

P.S - No one answered my uppcoming allrounders question, anybody?

What?!!

Naveed given out off the pad, umpire strikes again. :moyo

Shocking decision, Rawalpindi robbed of a wicket again.

Mughal beaten, all these batsmen are playing for the non-existent inswing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back