Status
Not open for further replies.
Jamal Anwar is a 16/17 year old wicket keeper batsmen. Capped by Pak u-19's

amarmak said:
Asad ali wasnt bad either...

Asad is 135 - 140
Talha is 145 + no doubt. And its 145 + consostently

wow really badly want to watch him..he's only 19/20 too

AFRIDI finally looked in form today -- didn't seem rushed, and played intelligent shots. He even timed the delivery he got out to, unfortunately he hit it straight to extra cover.

HuZi said:
runs? sixes? balls? AFRIDID?
28 off 12 balls.

Four grass-disintegrating 4's.

One moon crunching 6.

Some insect-repelling singles as well.

:D

Loved Talha.

Very raw but serious and I mean SERIOUS potential, no one since Asif has got me this excited. :asif

Fawad for test cricket!!!

gone tryong to sweep slog... hafeez of all the people

in_cutter said:
I know, I was shocked as well :))) :))) :)))

But he was using Talha and Hayat's pace and deflecting boundaries past the keeper, and behind square on the off side. Plus, he was timing his shots :D

Sarfraz Ahmed -- out to prove a point.

4-4-6

The six soared over midwicket -- amazing shot!

134/5 after 17.3 overs

Sarfraz on strike :127:

Sarfraz hits it straight to midwicket, he looks like he's about to strangle someone as he walks off :D

He made 14 off 4 balls though - epic innings.

Some random batsman flicks a SIX off some fast bowler, it went flying over square leg.

Gets out next ball. Oh, it's Tariq Haroon, he made 18 off 12 balls -- good innings.

Asad Ali bowls a superb inswinging yorker, raps the batsman on the flush of a toe. That was plumb, he should have appealed harder.

147/8

Latif for ICL... really slow start caused the whole team to crumble

Easa said:
Asad Ali bowls a superb inswinging yorker, raps the batsman on the flush of a toe. That was plumb, he should have appealed harder.

147/8

That was out and rverse swinging ala waqar... not a bad last over by Asad.

Ajmal picks up his third wicket -- Hafeez picks up yet another catch.

148 for 9 after 19.1 overs

The good thing was misbah... persisted with a run saving field when khurram and latif were not even tryng to hit the ball

And as soon as wickets fell he put in two slips.

Proof that Talha was bowling quickly -- he was far quicker than Asaad Ali, who was bowling at decent pace himself. My estimates would be... on average:

Asaad Ali: 135-137kph (no great shakes)

Talha: 143-145kph (a lot of potential)

Pretty low score , should be easy to get unless Anwar Ali and Sohail Khan do something special, not to forget SKA.

Sohail Khan, another speed demon, hits Ajmal for 6! :D

155 for 9 after 20 overs.

155 all out in the last ball...

Sohail hit a six in the 2nd last ball

Sohail for Bollywood :p

Correction: 155 all out after 20 overs, Sohail Khan got run-out coming for the second.

Decent score, we're going to have to bowl superbly.

Easa said:
Proof that Talha was bowling quickly -- he was far quicker than Asaad Ali, who was bowling at decent pace himself. My estimates would be... on average:

Asaad Ali: 135-137kph (no great shakes)

Talha: 143-145kph (a lot of potential)
Do u think Asad is better then the GREAT RAO.

Khalid Latif made 22 off 27 balls.

That was a poor innings - I think he timed one delivery out of those 27 he faced and it went for six. Other than that, he was very average, I'm not impressed at all. None of our batsman really got going -- apart from Manzoor and Afridi. We're going to have to bowl with a lot of fire to win this, one feels.

muhammad saad said:
He is captaining Karachi.

yeah, I know, and they have a pretty decent lineup. They haven't got the best of scores till now though..

Guys do check the Multan vs peshawar scorecard for a shocking result

I am with Faisalabad Team.because my fav gem Misbah is playing in Faisalabad Team.
Easa have u seen Faisalabad Keeper Mohammad Salman Keeping.I saw him about 2 yrs back and he was really very impressive.

buntylover_2000 said:
I am with Faisalabad Team.because my fav gem Misbah is playing in Faisalabad Team.
Easa have u seen Faisalabad Keeper Mohammad Salman Keeping.I saw him about 2 yrs back and he was really very impressive.
I thought he was quite average today, actually. He mis-fielded off Talha's bowling two or three times, conceding extra runs.

I was more impressed with him two years ago as well. Isn't he a good batsman as well?

Don't worry guys, I'll provide updates of the two bowling. I'm really looking forward to Sohail Khan in particular, he has to bowl at full speed today :D

Watch this space.

The keeper gave away a couple of byes...

He was definitely better than Akmal.

Anwar Ali bowling to Hafeez.

First ball, massive in-swing, Hafeez inside edges a flick through midwicket for two.

first three balls... unplayable.

All inswinging but lots and lots of it

YESSSSSS :D

Anwar Ali strikes -- Hafeez gone! The ax-bearing, ox-hurting allrounder of the dolphins takes the catch. Great bowling.

gone in the 4th ball... batsman put his bat to play and prayed that the ball hhit the bat...

it did but ballooned to afridi

2 for 1 after 1 over.

Superb over. Unbelievable in-swing.

I have no words to explain anwars first over other than if he only learns how to move away.

WOW....

sohail on to bowl

Easa said:
I thought he was quite average today, actually. He mis-fielded off Talha's bowling two or three times, conceding extra runs.

I was more impressed with him two years ago as well. Isn't he a good batsman as well?
Salman lacks batting ability that is why Zulqarnain Haider was preferred over him.

Sohail Khan, potential 150kph bowler, in to bowl from the other end.

Afridi showing his captaincy merit again -- two slips and a gully for Sohail Khan :D

Sohail beat the batsman for pace. The ball was way full. Damn, this guy is quick.

3/1 after 1.3 overs

Sohail clearly focussing on swing... swinging both ways.

Talha definitely pacier

Sohail Khan is bowling quickly but is not getting the same carry as Talha.

Very accurate bowling, though.

asifp said:
Is GEO Super on it?

I don't know I read it somewhere to download it and try it but not sure which channels come on it? So was asking if someone already has it and if they know because I just started downloading it from the free links and it takes ages so I cancelled it!

Omar Malik said:
I don't know I read it somewhere to download it and try it but not sure which channels come on it? So was asking if someone already has it and if they know because I just started downloading it from the free links and it takes ages so I cancelled it!
me feeling bad after missing such a nice match.

Asif Hussain, who has a career strike-rate of 200, swings Ali over square leg for 6!

Unbelievable shot-- came out of nowhere.

Salman cracks a cover drive. Elegantly put away.

14/1 after 3 overs, Ali ends the over with a bouncer.

amarmak said:
Guys do check the Multan vs peshawar scorecard for a shocking result

Thats a shocker. Peshawar was one of the teams which could have gone all the way to the final. But I guess, they were blown apart by Abdur Rauf & Kamran Hussain.

Kamran Hussain looks a decent allrounder and has impressed in the couple of opportunities he has got for Pakistan. Could potentially be in our 20/20 & ODI squad.

Easa said:
Asif Hussain, who has a career strike-rate of 200, swings Ali over square leg for 6!

Unbelievable shot-- came out of nowhere.
Anwar ali can bowl the "arm ball" the one which straightened after pitching.Has he bowled any on them today.

Hussain hits a four over third man -- he's a slogger off beastly proportions :127:

Sohail Khan needs to bowl some yorkers.

So Anwar Ali still one trick pony?

That is what I fear about him being an international player, the analysts would be all over him as a bowler to target.

buntylover_2000 said:
Anwar ali can bowl the "arm ball" the one which straightened after pitching.Has he bowled any on them today.

he tried that once... was driven through cover for four

Easa said:
Hussain hits a four over third man -- he's a slogger off beastly proportions :127:

Sohail Khan needs to bowl some yorkers.
Hussain is a very good batsman.sadly he is too old to be included in the team.

Sohail Khan is bowling very straight and is getting pace off the pitch. Talha, is a different bowler, he was getting genuine pace in the air.

They are both bowling at more than 140 clicks though :D

SOHAIL KHAN UPROOTS THE MIDDLE STUMP OMG111111

Hussain gone!!! :D

MIDDLE STUMP FLIESSSSSSS

ASIF GONE inside edging a faaaster one off sohail

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back