RBS T20 : 5th October Fixtures and Score Updates Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

I'm not watching this but I can just imagine the stump obliterating :D Great stuff!!!

We are witnessing the future of Pakistan cricket in this match...

The future captain (both of them are better than malik)

Top 3 future bowling prospects

No. 1 keeper in pakistan. Sarfaraz

As i say it... sarfaraz gloves one wasy down the leg side wide. Akmal can only dream to hold those

Both the captains have an amazing ability to inflict pressure. really really good stuff

Keep up the wonderful commentary work guys. Big up for Easa's brutal descriptions of the action! :afridi

Easa said:
SOHAIL KHAN UPROOTS THE MIDDLE STUMP OMG111111

Hussain gone!!! :D

Judging by the 1's at the end of of your OMG, stumps went back 6 meters at least :batman:

NOOOOOO :'(

Sohail taken off after only two overs =(

On a side note:-

Afridi's captaincy has been as good as usual. He's standing at mid-off and is giving instructions and encouragement to the bowlers, every single delivery. He was attacking despite having an average score to play with and at one stage, had two slips and a gully for Sohail Khan. He knows they are going to win by taking wickets and thus, is attacking all the way. Good signs :afridi

Ah, that mediocre trundler ruined the pressure in the last over.

Some left arm bowler camee on to bowl -- got huge turn and bounce first ball :D

Easa said:
On a side note:-

Afridi's captaincy has been as good as usual. He's standing at mid-off and is giving instructions and encouragement to the bowlers, every single delivery. He was attacking despite having an average score to play with and at one stage, had two slips and a gully for Sohail Khan. He knows they are going to win by taking wickets and thus, is attacking all the way. Good signs :afridi
I'm serious we should give him captaincy of the national squad, I'm really serious about that. The guy is belligerent beyond human belief, he always wants to bury his opponents, so bull-headedly aggressive, he's like a really mad ox the way he gets on, wow

theres no fun commentating when anwar and sohail are not bowling :(

both the first change and 2nd change going for massive runs

45 for 2 after 6.4 overs

Faraz Ahmed, the sla, bowls a long hop and gets pulled for six :( Poor bowling, really

What the hell :(
He's bowling short and wide -- get cut for 4 as well.

52 for 2 after 7 overs.

That trundler now bowls a no-ball. Afridi should "make do" with him. :afridi

Free hit coming up, bowls a bouncer. Better.

DM said:
I'm serious we should give him captaincy of the national squad, I'm really serious about that. The guy is belligerent beyond human belief, he always wants to bury his opponents, so bull-headedly aggressive, he's like a really mad ox the way he gets on, wow

Not the captaincy, doesn't have the responsibility to be the national team captain.

Perhaps they should make him chief aggressive tactics adviser in the ODI side to Malik.

Easa... this guys grunt is inversely proportional to his pace.... really funny

I know -- this random medium pacer grunts like he's unleashing 155kph thunderbolts every ball, but I'm sure Anwar Ali was bowling quicker even :91:

Wow...

Afridi advising the medium pacer and we finally have couple of good deliveries resulting in dot ballls

buntylover_2000 said:
Who is batting at the moment?
Mohammad Salman... and some other guy who hasn't been very effective.

Salman has batted decently -- if the Wolves want to win, though, they have to up the ante.

dblock said:
Not the captaincy, doesn't have the responsibility to be the national team captain.

Perhaps they should make him chief aggressive tactics adviser in the ODI side to Malik.
:))) :))) :)))

Also the fact that he "doesn't have the responsibility" :))) :))) makes him sound like a wild and uncontrolled firework, which he is :)))

Even more a reason I want him captain!!!! Let's tear oppositions limb-by limb! :afridi

Easa said:
I know -- this random medium pacer grunts like he's unleashing 155kph thunderbolts every ball, but I'm sure Anwar Ali was bowling quicker even :91:
:))) :))) :)))

Easa said:

Even I noticed that too when I saw his 1 or 2 matches for Pak! :)))

Shahid Velocity-Accelerator Afridi into bowl

:afridi :afridi

What an over 3 runs only.

He didnt to anything but bowl the right line n length

71/2 after 10

Ok now that's it! I'm giving this TvAnts a try so I'm downloading it and going to see if they have got it on there or not! I hope it is!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok... i should really mention mohammad salman's batting now.

47 off 39 and hasnt looked in any sort of trouble. very good shots all around the park

Omar Malik said:
Ok now that's it! I'm giving this TvAnts a try so I'm downloading it and going to see if they have got it on there or not! I hope it is!!!!!!!!!!!

link?

The only thing is it wont complete on time as the match will be over by then as the links are so slow and it's taking 1 hour to complete so actually I might just cancel it now...

It is hence proven that i have a black tounge....

Salman gone for 48 off 40.

Sky-ed Afridi to long on... the fielder didnt have to do anything

MISBAH IN... i hope he plays a match winnings (NOT) :p

5 runs off fawad's second

85/3 after 13.

71 needed off 42 balls.

This match between the Wolves and the Dolphins reminds me of the one they played in the last tournament. Karachi batting first, putting an average score on the board, Faisalabad starting reasonably well, only for Afridi to come in and spoil the party.

amarmak said:
Ok... i should really mention mohammad salman's batting now.

47 off 39 and hasnt looked in any sort of trouble. very good shots all around the park
I am very happy for this guy.He is the best Keeper in Pakistan according to Rashid Latif.

buntylover_2000 said:
I am very happy for this guy.He is the best Keeper in Pakistan according to Rashid Latif.

His keeping is definitely better than akmal

Afridi is bowling the right length -- Fawad is erring and bowling short deliveries which Misbah always deals in.

Sohail Khan back in the attack. Afridi senses blood.

10 runs off fawads third over

102/3 after 15

SOHAIL KHAN BACK

UNBUHHHHHHHLIEVABLE caught and bowl by sohail

ammar mehmood gone for 20 off 23

khurram shehzad into bat...

didnt he bat well in the nisar trophy?

And that just proves it... khurram brilliantly flicks sohail for a 4.

113 for 4 after 16.2 overs

Target -- 156

41 to win off 21 balls

It's possible if Misbah gets going :misbah

Shahid with a FASTER DELIVERY :afridi

That was a long-time coming...

MISBAH turning it on against that trundler from before :(

Two 6's so far this over!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back