[REPORT] Gary Kirsten unhappy with Pakistan players after the ICC T20 World Cup fiasco

We are proud of whoever represents our country no matter the region. You on the other hand take any opportunity to make discriminatory remarks against Karachi players and then justify it by calling me some kind of racist.

Fact is if you look through my post history I will barely mention anyone from KP but you will always reply to genuine criticisms of PCT by deflecting and making some back handed remarks about Karachities
Cry me a river. Are you proud of Rizwan representing Pakistan? You support Pakistan that's news to me. You come up with 11 Karachi players all the time for your lineup. You post rubbish about KPK players on daily basis and now you are playing the victim game.

'They call it a team, but it isn't a team': Furious Gary Kirsten blasts Pakistan​

NEW DELHI: Gary Kirsten, the head coach of the Pakistan cricket team, has expressed his deep disappointment and frustration with the team's performance in the ongoing T20 World Cup in the USA and West Indies.

In a scathing criticism, Kirsten stated that there is "no unity" within the team, and he has "never seen such a situation" throughout his extensive coaching career.

His candid remarks underscore the urgent need for the Pakistan cricket team to address the apparent lack of cohesion and unity within their ranks if they hope to bounce back from this disappointing campaign.

"There's no unity in Pakistan's team. They call it a team, but it isn't a team. They aren't supporting each other; everyone is separated, left and right. I've worked with many teams, but I've never seen such a situation," Kirsten said as per reports quoting a senior scribe.

According to sources cited by Geosuper.tv, Kirsten conveyed his dissatisfaction regarding the players' fitness levels. He also mentioned that the team's skill level is significantly lower compared to other teams worldwide.

Following Pakistan's loss against India, Kirsten attributed the team's defeat to subpar decision-making on their part.
"Disappointing loss, that's for sure," Kirsten had said.

"I knew 120 was not going to be an easy target. If India got only 120, it was always going to be not the easiest. But I think we had the game at 72 for 2 with six or seven overs left. Disappointing not to get across the line from the position we got ourselves into."

We brought this upon ourselves. Not too long ago we had a united team with the Pukhtoons supporting a Punjabi captain and a core group of guys that genuinely wanted to win. Then PCB shot itself in the foot. They made sweeping changes across the board, not once, not twice but three times in a year! Changed the chairmen, coaches, committees consultants etc. Even tried changing the captain. Shaheen, who had openly supported his captain once went from 'sochna bhi mana hai' to 'mujhe kyun nikala' creating a group of his own with his FIL pulling the strings. Then they brought back Imad and Amir, another group. Like how do you expect unitedness especially since the board has no control over the players.

My say on the matter is that the board, media lobbies and even the fans who were downplaying and criticizing the importance of having a united team are as much responsible for the present day fiasco as the players themselves. This is our own doing.

India discarded all senior players after 2007 ODI WC debacle and appointed a young untested captain and rest is history. Pakistan can also try to do the same. If your openers won't come out to chase 18 in superover then i rest my case.
PCB is not that powerful. Chairman will be forced to resign if he touches Babar or Shaheen groups. Gary is just a foreigner with no power at all. But at least he has guts to tell the truth.

Cry me a river. Are you proud of Rizwan representing Pakistan? You support Pakistan that's news to me. You come up with 11 Karachi players all the time for your lineup. You post rubbish about KPK players on daily basis and now you are playing the victim game.
So true lol

Just saying, Even if @CerebralPatriot is biased towards Karachi, What he's saying isn't untrue.

Karachi and Lahore are the 2 biggest and most developed cities of Pakistan and are the only cities that are universally known to all, with people abroad still mistakenly believing that karachi is the capital of Pakistan and not Islamabad.

Babar azam is from lahore aka the man people consider as the star player.

With these 2 cities being the most developed and being extremely populated, its only natural that These 2 cities would produce the best players or at the very least the most.

Islamabad, Rawalpindi, Multan, Hyderabad, Sialkot and various other cities in sindh and balochistan would naturally come 2nd nature

Ex-Pakistan President reacted to Gary Kirsten's alleged remark

Gary Kirsten's alleged remark left Pakistan fans in shock A former Pakistan president responded to the comment Gary Kirsten joined Pakistan's white-ball set-up earlier this year

A day after Pakistan's final game in the 2024 T20 World Cup, the fallout of the Babar Azam-led team's embarrassing exit from the competition in the group stage has already begun. The Men in Green are set for a drastic overhaul after Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB) chairman Mohsin Naqvi claimed that the team needs major surgery.

Reports in the Pakistani media on Monday (June 17) stated that head coach Gary Kirsten slammed the team after their horror outing. It was reported that Kirsten stated that there was no unity in the team and that players were not playing for each other.

"There's no unity in Pakistan's team. They call it a team, but it isn't a team. They aren't supporting each other; everyone is separated, left and right. I've worked with many teams, but I've never seen such a situation," a report in Pakistan's GEO News quoted Kirsten saying.

"No one knows which shot to play when' and dishing out a warning. "Players who improve in these areas will be included in the team; otherwise, they will be dropped," Kirsten reportedly added.

Ex-Pakistan President Responds

After the reports caused a bombshell in the Pakistan fraternity, former Pakistan President Arif Alvi took to X (formerly known as Twitter) and gave a witty reply. Alvi joked that a FIR should be filed against the Pakistan team white-ball coach.

Source: Times Now

We brought this upon ourselves. Not too long ago we had a united team with the Pukhtoons supporting a Punjabi captain and a core group of guys that genuinely wanted to win. Then PCB shot itself in the foot. They made sweeping changes across the board, not once, not twice but three times in a year! Changed the chairmen, coaches, committees consultants etc. Even tried changing the captain. Shaheen, who had openly supported his captain once went from 'sochna bhi mana hai' to 'mujhe kyun nikala' creating a group of his own with his FIL pulling the strings. Then they brought back Imad and Amir, another group. Like how do you expect unitedness especially since the board has no control over the players.

My say on the matter is that the board, media lobbies and even the fans who were downplaying and criticizing the importance of having a united team are as much responsible for the present day fiasco as the players themselves. This is our own doing.
Basically your solution let’s keep the status quo of roti group with babar and rizwan running the show.

The mistake was once you have made Shaheen the captain, why did you change it in one of the most underhanded ways possible.

Your basically trying to say Shaheen’s FIL brought all this on.

Let’s forget the world debacle last year which for most people made babar’s position untenable.

But no, a lot of people just want their own favourites running the show even if they are useless at their jobs.

You had what you wanted in WC2022, Asia Cup 2023, CWC2023. Apparently this was a “united group”. Yet they were abysmal. What was the excuse there?

How long ago?

The united captain was sarfraz, I don't think anyone sane supports babar

Well this is Kirsten's ultimate test. If he is really such a great coach and highly reputed, then there can be no better addition on your resume then turning around Pakistan's Cricket fortunes for the better.

Well maybe he can if he is given enough authority to deal with the issues he's highlighted. He's barely been in the job for a month yet.

I'm not sure how much he done. I'd say 90% Dhoni.
Dhoni’s street smartness works on the field. However Kirsten is a very good man-manager. He made seniors and juniors both comfortable and built a good team atmosphere. Harbhajan, Yuvraj, Sehwag, Gambhir etc are also not easy to handle.

Kirsten is a top coach and may yet do well with Pakistan but I think Pakistan should have targeted someone like Chandrika Hathurasinghe, the current Bangladesh coach. I think he can work well with subcontinent teams like Pak.

'They call it a team, but it isn't a team': Furious Gary Kirsten blasts Pakistan​

NEW DELHI: Gary Kirsten, the head coach of the Pakistan cricket team, has expressed his deep disappointment and frustration with the team's performance in the ongoing T20 World Cup in the USA and West Indies.

In a scathing criticism, Kirsten stated that there is "no unity" within the team, and he has "never seen such a situation" throughout his extensive coaching career.

His candid remarks underscore the urgent need for the Pakistan cricket team to address the apparent lack of cohesion and unity within their ranks if they hope to bounce back from this disappointing campaign.

"There's no unity in Pakistan's team. They call it a team, but it isn't a team. They aren't supporting each other; everyone is separated, left and right. I've worked with many teams, but I've never seen such a situation," Kirsten said as per reports quoting a senior scribe.

According to sources cited by Geosuper.tv, Kirsten conveyed his dissatisfaction regarding the players' fitness levels. He also mentioned that the team's skill level is significantly lower compared to other teams worldwide.

Following Pakistan's loss against India, Kirsten attributed the team's defeat to subpar decision-making on their part.

"I knew 120 was not going to be an easy target. If India got only 120, it was always going to be not the easiest. But I think we had the game at 72 for 2 with six or seven overs left. Disappointing not to get across the line from the position we got ourselves into."

dekh lijiye @MenInG

This situation reminds me of the oathgate scandal from a decade ago.

When team is not united, hard to play positively.

The main reason why our players fall off so quickly is because they are major age fudgers and late bloomers.

Typically a player will come into the team at 23-25, real age 28-30. By the time they are settled they are real age 30-32. This is the back end of a career, not a time to learn basic skills.

Couple more years and their body is gone and become TTFs. It's up to the PCB to end this cycle. We can't have late 20 somethings making their debut and expect high performance. They are just chasing a living at this point and trying to survive.

Huge problem in KPK where they fudge their ages to make the trails.

The main reason why our players fall off so quickly is because they are major age fudgers and late bloomers.

Typically a player will come into the team at 23-25, real age 28-30. By the time they are settled they are real age 30-32. This is the back end of a career, not a time to learn basic skills.

Couple more years and their body is gone and become TTFs. It's up to the PCB to end this cycle. We can't have late 20 somethings making their debut and expect high performance. They are just chasing a living at this point and trying to survive.

Huge problem in KPK where they fudge their ages to make the trails.

It's not really related to this thread, but I never really understood why the PCB hasn't cracked down on age fudging. In this day and age it should be pretty easy to establish real age, but I guess it's symptomatic of the whole nation that it's never been considered important enough to document.

nopes, it was :srini 100%
I read paddy Upton book.He mentioned a discussion with Gary (after asia cup ,2010.).Gary always used to say to all the players "when we are playing the wc finals In Mumbai ,you should be more pro active and blah blah" for everyday till they won the cup.Gary have Imprinted the finals picture in all their heads and made them battle ready.Gary can contribute something atleast if pcb let it happen.

Bro, please read the report

This is a made up report, the quotes are made u0by a source.

Kirsten has denied it also.

The reason why we added the article was because it's posted by a media source.

Gary Kirsten will NEVER make a statement like that. His contract would be terminated immediately if he did without informing pcb media.

Dhoni’s street smartness works on the field. However Kirsten is a very good man-manager. He made seniors and juniors both comfortable and built a good team atmosphere. Harbhajan, Yuvraj, Sehwag, Gambhir etc are also not easy to handle.

Kirsten was perfect for the Indian team after what they experienced under Greg Chappell from 2005 to 2007. A lot of the Indian players at the time including Tendulkar commented he was the best coach he ever experienced.

Pakistan do not need any coach. They just are there to participate and have fun , why waste money on such amatuer bunch of clowns?

No matter what you do , things will not change , it has regressed beyond repair. The same happened with other sports in Pakistan. The whole system from top to bottom is engulfed in mediocrity.

Kirsten was perfect for the Indian team after what they experienced under Greg Chappell from 2005 to 2007. A lot of the Indian players at the time including Tendulkar commented he was the best coach he ever experienced.
Sachin said he wasn’t made to feel insecure like Chappell did. At the same time guys like Raina, Virat, Ashwin etc said he didn’t treat them like juniors and was very accommodating. That shows great man management. He should work perfectly in Pak dressing room if he is given space.

Gary Kirsten will NEVER make a statement like that. His contract would be terminated immediately if he did without informing pcb media.
As a cricket fan who has seen Kirsten as a player and as India coach, I can bet he would never say this even if he feels that way, he is too professional for it. He might in essence say it but it will be communicated very formally. Based on Pakistan media that I have followed especially since covid lockdown time, this screams 100% their language.

I see .

As a cricket fan who has seen Kirsten as a player and as India coach, I can bet he would never say this even if he feels that way, he is too professional for it. He might in essence say it but it will be communicated very formally. Based on Pakistan media that I have followed especially since covid lockdown time, this screams 100% their language.
Wasn't the most talented, but certainly was the most valued South African wicket by us Indians in Tests during 1996 and 1997.

Ahmed Shahzad speaking during a TV show:

"I had a conversation with current players of the team, and they confirmed that Gary Kirsten said something like this in the final meeting"

Agreed. Based on whatever little I have seen of Gary Kirsten, he appears to be a man who does very little homework and does not push his thought process. What else can explain playing the likes of Azam Khan, Shadab Khan & Imad Wasim at number 5.

According to sources from the Pakistan team, the Pakistan Head Coach has expressed his displeasure with the team regarding their abysmal performances in the T20 World Cup.
It was inevitable to happen.
Used to happen in the past, happened now, and will be happening in the future too. They never learn.

Ahmed Shahzad speaking during a TV show:

"I had a conversation with current players of the team, and they confirmed that Gary Kirsten said something like this in the final meeting"
Ig he really had a chat with the current players, then I am sure he is right. The thing were pretty evident that there is something wrong in the team and now we know that there is something going on in the camp.

Gary should be more harsh and strict on this team.

Ig he really had a chat with the current players, then I am sure he is right. The thing were pretty evident that there is something wrong in the team and now we know that there is something going on in the camp.

Gary should be more harsh and strict on this team.
that wont happen..taking on mighty rich bobby will be tough... instead kirsten will be arrested like imran khan or will siffer bob woolmer fate

Bhai sahb, naturally Gary wouldn’t make that statement publically, no one would. However, I’d assume he did say it behind closed doors. There’s no smoke without fire. However naturally we can’t take it verbatim due to 2nd hand accounts with loss in translation and no doubt sprinkling of masala

Bhai sahb, naturally Gary wouldn’t make that statement publically, no one would. However, I’d assume he did say it behind closed doors. There’s no smoke without fire. However naturally we can’t take it verbatim due to 2nd hand accounts with loss in translation and no doubt sprinkling of masala
It’s confirmed that he did make this statement in the post Ireland match team meeting.

A lot of the infighting is easily visible. Just look at chacha’s reaction when Amir took that catch off Rauf vs India - not a happy chacha.

Then when babar went to celebrate with Amir after babar took a catch off Amir, Shadab does not look happy.

For all the talk of Amir and Imad causing division, it seems babar’s roti group are very insecure

how is that confirmed?
First Shahzad said it that they (I guess he’s referring to him and Imam) confirmed it through their teammates in the current Pakistan team…I took that with a pinch of salt

But then the Basit Ali+Kamran Akmal show host also confirmed it with conviction on his show. He said Gary definitely said this as he’s got it confirmed.

The journos who broke the story also clarified that Gary said this in his team meeting and not as a public statement.

I recon one Shadab, Amir and Imad must have confirmed it to Shahzad.

Why are folk in denial, you put 2 and 2 together and it's painfully obvious that Gary would be unhappy with the way things panned out. Somebody probably took him to a corner and brainwashed him into believing that Babar/Rizwan batting in the no.1 and no.2 position is now a part of Pakistani culture and possibly some spiritual reasoning behind it to, poor old Gazza probably believed the hype, the PR team maybe printed their batting averages and runs scored etc and gave him their latest rankings on the ICC charts. Gary all smiling, though, ah this is going to be an easy pay check. But weeks in the man has aged decades, he's stressed and the bubble has burst, he has awoken to the delusion which was presented to him, it unfolded before his very eyes.

First Shahzad said it that they (I guess he’s referring to him and Imam) confirmed it through their teammates in the current Pakistan team…I took that with a pinch of salt

But then the Basit Ali+Kamran Akmal show host also confirmed it with conviction on his show. He said Gary definitely said this as he’s got it confirmed.

The journos who broke the story also clarified that Gary said this in his team meeting and not as a public statement.
TBH, this dressing room stuff should be kept private. Those who leaked it should be ashamed of themselves.

Gary must have said the right thing but this leak is not good.

ANyways, Pakistan team deserves some strictness now.

I am completely certain that we need to move forward by removing Babar Azam. This cancer will continue to create problems for Pakistan captains for the next 5-6 years.

I am completely certain that we need to move forward by removing Babar Azam. This cancer will continue to create problems for Pakistan captains for the next 5-6 years.
Cue the “we don’t have anyone better brigade”

Another report from the media - this time for Wahab:

Senior manager of Pakistan cricket team Wahab Riaz has made shocking revelations about the team environment after their early departure from the ongoing T20 World Cup 2024, local media reported, citing sources.

The former fast bowler submitted his report on the team’s performance to the Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB) in which he disclosed the reasons behind the Men in Green’s shocking exit from the mega tournament, sources said.

Echoing remarks of coach Gary Kirsten, he said that the Pakistan team lacked unity during the T20 World Cup 2024 as they lost against the United States of America (USA) and India.

Wahab Riaz stressed the need for comprehensive planning to improve the performance of the Pakistani team.

Another report from the media - this time for Wahab:

Senior manager of Pakistan cricket team Wahab Riaz has made shocking revelations about the team environment after their early departure from the ongoing T20 World Cup 2024, local media reported, citing sources.

The former fast bowler submitted his report on the team’s performance to the Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB) in which he disclosed the reasons behind the Men in Green’s shocking exit from the mega tournament, sources said.

Echoing remarks of coach Gary Kirsten, he said that the Pakistan team lacked unity during the T20 World Cup 2024 as they lost against the United States of America (USA) and India.

Wahab Riaz stressed the need for comprehensive planning to improve the performance of the Pakistani team.

Wahab needs to go

As per reports, Pakistan's white-ball coach, Gary Kirsten, has submitted a comprehensive report addressing the team's underwhelming performance in the recently concluded T20 World Cup 2024.

Kirsten forwarded the confidential report to Chairman of the Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB), Mohsin Naqvi, for evaluation.

The report meticulously analyses various facets contributing to Pakistan's disappointing campaign in the tournament, highlighting key areas such as fitness levels, discipline issues, and game awareness among the players.

Gary Kirsten has raised significant concerns about the players' fitness.

As per reports, Pakistan's white-ball coach, Gary Kirsten, has submitted a comprehensive report addressing the team's underwhelming performance in the recently concluded T20 World Cup 2024.

Kirsten forwarded the confidential report to Chairman of the Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB), Mohsin Naqvi, for evaluation.

The report meticulously analyses various facets contributing to Pakistan's disappointing campaign in the tournament, highlighting key areas such as fitness levels, discipline issues, and game awareness among the players.

Fitness definitely has to be addressed. It was appalling really because few years ago, same players were fit.

Key Points -

Pakistan players lack fitness required for modern-day cricket

The team is not united, players were not playing as one unit

There was lack of discipline among players in the Pakistan team

Kirsten another useless coach. The useless players need a strict coach who used the hard method. These tourists are already away playing T20 cricket.

Key Points -

Pakistan players lack fitness required for modern-day cricket

The team is not united, players were not playing as one unit

There was lack of discipline among players in the Pakistan team
Rizwan claimed there was no disunity issues. So who’s lying? Rizwan or Kirsten?

I for one would love to see this report made public, obviously they can blank out names of players and officials etc.

Gary should talk to Pakistan's limited overs captain before Babar. Sarfraz to talk about his experience with these players and to get an insider perspective from ex captain.

Kirsten another useless coach. The useless players need a strict coach who used the hard method. These tourists are already away playing T20 cricket.
Any coach is useless as our players don't have any skill, talent, honesty or hard-working attitude but extreme hunger for money just like our PCB chairman.

Well this is Kirsten's ultimate test. If he is really such a great coach and highly reputed, then there can be no better addition on your resume then turning around Pakistan's Cricket fortunes for the better.
If they don't blow it all under the carpet as a misunderstanding/miscommunication, you have to understand we Pakistanis are used to our own bs and we don't like change pcb,pak cricket bs has been going on for decades.

Gary won't get out with his reputation intact. It's pointless coaching a team with individuals who are of limited ability and have low ceilings.

A head coach is not going to solve Pakistan's issues anyway.

Rizwan: Their are no disunity issues.

Reporter: But Kristen said that the team is not united?

Rizwan: Ahhhhh, I think I just got a cramp, sorry let's do an interview another time, Abhi mein kush nahi hoon.

Rizwan: Sometimes Unity Sometimes Cramp. Physics chemistry. We are ambassadors of Islam, that’s our first duty.

Gary won't get out with his reputation intact. It's pointless coaching a team with individuals who are of limited ability and have low ceilings.

A head coach is not going to solve Pakistan's issues anyway.
Wrong!!! Our players are mostly greedy, lazy, dill and dishonest. You cannot do anything with people like these. Ability and skill can be improved more with hard work and intelligence.

To be honest our players shouldn't get over 50k USD/year with these type of low quality cricket and only PSL. Take it or leave it. But Naqvi gave them NOC for some cheap low quality leagues.

Rizwan claimed there was no disunity issues. So who’s lying? Rizwan or Kirsten?
Oh yes...and he should come out in public, in a press conference, to say by the way we dont like each other?

Oh yes...and he should come out in public, in a press conference, to say by the way we dont like each other?
Maybe he should, instead of clearly contradicting his head coach.

These questions need to be asked to the previous management and regime about how the levels were allowed to drop so drastically.

Who were the people responsible for monitoring it. ??? etc.

The PCB is a farce.

Yeah it was all Dhoni. Kirsten’s best quality is that he doesn’t have ego, and doesn’t mind playing second fiddle since he collects all the plaudits. Same role with Gujrat Titans where all the eyes are on Nehru, Pandya when he was there as captain and now Gill. Kristen is happy to coast, play second fiddle and collect good paycheck.

In this PCB coach role, he will struggle big time since he will actually have to do the work. I will be shocked if he is not gone within the year.

Rizwan: Sometimes Unity Sometimes Cramp. Physics chemistry. We are ambassadors of Islam, that’s our first duty.
I have not seen any one play the religion card to his benefit as much Rizwan does. He has created some fanatic followers and blind supporters using this card. I will be shocked if he doesn’t go into politics. He has discovered the secret sauce to fool the public.

The issues Gary highlighted are not new. They are in existence since Pakistan started playing cricket. Nothing new here...

The new would be, Gary and PCB taking strong action against all those players and make an example out of them.

I would like to read this report. I hope PCB will leak it.

A lot of the information Indian players who played for India from 2007 to 2011 ie Tendulkar, Yuvraj, Harbhajan, Zaheer Khan call Kirsten the best coach they played under.

That team was reeling from Greg Chappells reign and the dressing room was filled with mistrust, resentment as Chappell had turned some of the senior and junior players against each other.

Kirsten restored confidence, self belief in the players and made them enjoy the game again and trust each other, go out of their way for each other and embrace out of the box, out of comfort zone thinking.

This is exactly what the Pakistani team needs right now. Kirsten's style revolves around man management and handling each player.

However he has an even bigger job on his hands as Indian players have a better work ethic, game awareness, education.

Pakistani players in comparison are paindus and akhroat of the highest order who cannot accept or embrace things out of their comfort zone and instead will resort ie this is how I have played cricket my entire life, this is what I am comfortable with, this is all I know etc.

He won't be effective if the PCB doesn't empower him and if the players don't listen to him.

This whole fiasco lays squarely on the doorstep of the PCB by creating friction of captaincy just before the W C.

Removing Babar as captain was the right call, Giving it to Shaheen was debatable after a poor PSL with Qalanders but if was giving it he should of remained till the WC at least.

Bringing Babar back as captain was PCB suicide before the WC and created these groupings and unsavoury attitude.

Bringing Imad and Amir was the right call based on form and experience and most supporters were clambering for it including me.

Babar and Shaheen both wanted Amir and Imad as well so that wasn't an issue.

The PCB are riding this storm by staying silent and in my opinion have no intention to do anything because of the dirty laundry that will come out by whoever is left hung out to dry.

New T20 team should be

1. babar azam(cuptaan)
2. rizwan
3. imad wasim
4. azam khan
5. Mohd haris
6. Ifti
7. Nawaz
8. Shaheen
9. Naseem
10. Hasnain
11. Aamer jamal

Coaches - Asif ali,Kirsten,Sharjeel khan,Umar akmal
Selectors - Wahab,butt,afridi,younis,inzamam

Gary Kirsten would have realized now what blunder has he made by agreeing to work under such a political administration.

A lot of the information Indian players who played for India from 2007 to 2011 ie Tendulkar, Yuvraj, Harbhajan, Zaheer Khan call Kirsten the best coach they played under.

That team was reeling from Greg Chappells reign and the dressing room was filled with mistrust, resentment as Chappell had turned some of the senior and junior players against each other.

Kirsten restored confidence, self belief in the players and made them enjoy the game again and trust each other, go out of their way for each other and embrace out of the box, out of comfort zone thinking.

This is exactly what the Pakistani team needs right now. Kirsten's style revolves around man management and handling each player.

However he has an even bigger job on his hands as Indian players have a better work ethic, game awareness, education.

Pakistani players in comparison are paindus and akhroat of the highest order who cannot accept or embrace things out of their comfort zone and instead will resort ie this is how I have played cricket my entire life, this is what I am comfortable with, this is all I know etc.

He won't be effective if the PCB doesn't empower him and if the players don't listen to him.
With the attitude our players have, why should any messiah come and deliver anything? We deserve the rot we are witnessing.

With the attitude our players have, why should any messiah come and deliver anything? We deserve the rot we are witnessing.

Yes we deserve to be in this mess, and if we don't have the guts to get rid of our team's rotten political core even now, we should all prepare for much more humiliation...

P.S Our team's rotten political power hungry core includes Babaer Azam, Muhammad Rizwan, Shaheen Shah Afridi, Shadab Khan, Haris Rauf, Iftikhar Ahmed

Back