Sindh vs NWFP

Status
Not open for further replies.
asifp said:
hahha for dinner tonight, I have been invited to a BBQ. Khoob tikka boti.
Then tommorows lunch is on me whereever and what ever u like , just keep the updates coming...

Aslam Qureshi, left arm spinner into the attack.

Powerplay 3 has been taken.

It seems every day the crowd size goes up by like 100 people.

40/2 in 16 overs.

Drinks break

191 needed in 34 overs.
Req Run: 5.4

Bad Light said:
Then tommorows lunch is on me whereever and what ever u like , just keep the updates coming...

hhaah, you might want to save that. Tomorrow I am off to Lahore for a wedding. Will no be able to give any updates from 1pm tomorrow till Monday.

But I promise full coverage of the final.

asifp said:
hhaah, you might want to save that. Tomorrow I am off to Lahore for a wedding. Will no be able to give any updates from 1pm tomorrow till Monday.

But I promise full coverage of the final.
Ok Thanks buddy, I appreciate your effort.

Overs 18
Run 50
Wickets 2
Currenr RR 2.78
Req. RR 5.78

Four by Manzoor off Aslam Qureshi this over

bhanja tries his best to pull out of the gound, manages to put it over the bowlers head for a single

asifp said:
bhanja tries his best to pull out of the gound, manages to put it over the bowlers head for a single
Lol .... is the Ball swinging arround due to weather ? they are keeping it tight...

Overs 19
Runs 57
Wickets 2
Current RR 3.00
Req. RR 5.74

Not much swining, but good bowling.

Four by Faisal Iqbal.

On a side not, WHAT IS WRONG WITH KESC. The electricity keeps on going and coming , like 5-6 times a day.

on a side not Mitchell Johnson just got a fiver. South Africa continues to be chokers. First let Aussie off the hook nad now screwing away with the batting.

Umpires looking at the light conditions. The flood lights are in full flow, dont know what the problem is.

asifp said:
Overs 19
Runs 57
Wickets 2
Current RR 3.00
Req. RR 5.74

Not much swining, but good bowling.

Four by Faisal Iqbal.

On a side not, WHAT IS WRONG WITH KESC. The electricity keeps on going and coming , like 5-6 times a day.
They are just providing whatever they have.... and that too if there are no faults in lines and it keep on working...

Bad Light said:
They are just providing whatever they have.... and that too if there are no faults in lines and it keep on working...

Yaar KESC was better off without Abraaj Captial buying it out.

Thats the 3rd four down to the third man region in 3 straight overs.

Are we seeing a 3rd big partnership in 3 days.

A good bouncer by Junain Khan, and Faisal Iqbal plays it like a clown.

He goes over to the umpire and points it out to him, that he could not see it.

the same ball the next delivery Khuram Manzoor is easily able to spot the ball.

Is bhanja a nakhre baaz?

Last edited:
This Junaid Khan guy has been expensive.

He has given 32 runs in 6 overs. The rest of the team has given 40 runs in 15 overs.

asifp said:
A good bouncer by Junain Khan, and Faisal Iqbal plays it like a clown.

He goes over to the umpire and points it out to him, that he could not see it.
lol ... he is a real talent this guy ..... i wonder if Javed bhi ever did any of this... bhanja is nothing like him .. not even close

the commentators suggesting that NWFP 's bowling options are thin. The fifth bowler is some guy called Akbar Khan

asifp said:
the commentators suggesting that NWFP 's bowling options are thin. The fifth bowler is some guy called Akbar Khan
If that so then they should have had a stronger batting line and should have scored more runs.

Overs 23
Runs 79
Wickets 2
Current RR 3.43
Req. RR 5.78

Ok so Mitchell Johnson has taken seven wickets and India has called off the tour to Pakistan.

But this Akbar Badhsa did nothing with bat either and came to bat in lower order... if he is not a good bowler then why is he in the team ?

Bad Light said:
But this Akbar Badhsa did nothing with bat either and came to bat in lower order... if he is not a good bowler then why is he in the team ?

dont know, apparently he was NWFP's captain during the Quaid Azam trophy

Sindh just taking singles.

asifp said:
Overs 23
Runs 79
Wickets 2
Current RR 3.43
Req. RR 5.78

Ok so Mitchell Johnson has taken seven wickets and India has called off the tour to Pakistan.
it may sound sad but i would say that its good news. Now PCB can finalize tour with S.Lanka without any doubts and clear minds.

the ball is turning quite a bit. But Khuram Manzoor loft sweeps one for four over mid wicket.

Khuram Manzoor on 49

Overs 25
Runs 91
Wickets 2
Current RR 3.64
Req. RR 5.76

Overs 26
Runs 97
Wickets 2
Current RR 3.73
Req. RR 5.75

an easy single of every ball this over.

These two guys are making it look easy. Umar Gul needs to think of something.

the two spinners (Aisam Qureshi and Akbar Badshah) are toss up , slow spinners and the batsman are just easily milking them for singles all over.

Overs 27
Runs 103
Wickets 2
Current RR 3.81
Req. RR 5.74

Last 12 ball, 10 have gone for singles, 1 double and one dot

HUGE MIX UP. Khuram Manzoor was stuck in the middle of the pitch.

No one was the stumps, keeper takes direct aim and misses

LUCKY!!

asifp said:
HUGE MIX UP. Khuram Manzoor was stuck in the middle of the pitch.

No one was the stumps, keeper takes direct aim and misses

LUCKY!!
Slopy from NWFP.....

Badshah is turning quite a bit, but once again its very very slow turn

Overs 29
Runs 114
Wickets 2
Current RR 3.93
Req. RR 5.76

Rafatullah Mohd. into bowl. hmmmm

Overs 30
Runs 120
Wickets 2
Current RR 4.00

Runs Req. 115
Overs Left 20
Req. RR 5.75

Gul needs to come in and bowl and over or two or this game will be done and dusted.

So for a third straight day we are seeing a successful run chase thanks to one big partnership

movement from Gul. Manzoor chases and plays a loose shot. Lucky not to edge it to the keeper

Thanx guys for the updates..realy appericiate ur efforts...this commentary is more interesting than the cricindia commentary .. Lol

and Bhanja smashes two fours in a row off Gul.

One over mid off and one straight back past the bowler

10 runs of Gul's come back over.

Overs 31
Runs 130
Wickets 2
Current RR 4.19

Runs Req. 105
Overs Left 19
Req. RR 5.53

Bad Light said:
He is a solid Bat, specially may proove very good for tests.

He seems solid, but if he wants a permanent place in the Pakistan lineup he needs to score quickly. Strike-rates under 85 nowadays for openers is far from optimal. Just look at for instance Sehwag and Gambhir. Because of these two the rest of the batters can play without preassure and riskless cricket.

and Fasial Iqbal charges down the wicket and smashes Rafatullah for a six. Straight over the bowlers head.

Looks like Afridi wont need to do anything today

asifp said:
10 runs of Gul's come back over.

Overs 31
Runs 130
Wickets 2
Current RR 4.19

Runs Req. 105
Overs Left 19
Req. RR 5.53
it seems to become very easy in the second inning specially when the the ball gets old... no reverse swing for Gul purhaps....

asifp said:
and Bhanja smashes two fours in a row off Gul.

One over mid off and one straight back past the bowler
oh crap! Bhanja is the last person i wana see in form

Do you know you can have your won plot for under 4 lakh.

I am not saying that Umar Sharif just educated me

You can also talk Ufone to Ufone for only Rs 5.99 from 11am - 5pm

and Zong charges 75p per min.

Last edited:
Overs 32
Runs 138
Wickets 2
Current RR 4.31

Runs Req. 97
Overs Left 18
Req. RR 5.39

Pak_mystery said:
oh crap! Bhanja is the last person i wana see in form
as it seems anyone can bat on this pitch comes the second inning and when the ball gets older... and its his home ground too...

Bad Light said:
as it seems anyone can bat on this pitch comes the second inning and when the ball gets older... and its his home ground too...

I am thinking everyone has been warned by Dawood Ibrahim not to get Bhanja out. :jm

Bhanja keeps on attacking Gul.

This is a flat, I mean Flat wicket.

Over cover for four

asifp said:
I am thinking everyone has been warned by Dawood Ibrahim not to get Bhanja out. :jm
Hahahaha ... actuelly not to get anyone out in the second innings as it went on in last few matches

Overs 33
Runs 146
Wickets 2
Current RR 4.42

Runs Req. 89
Overs Left 17
Req. RR 5.24

Pak_mystery said:
Thanx guys for the updates..realy appericiate ur efforts...this commentary is more interesting than the cricindia commentary .. Lol

I agree, fantastic effort with such frequently updated commentary and scores. Big up Sheikh and asifp in particular.

Looks like this one is in the bag for Sind. :afridi

Bhanja charges and mis times. Ball goes to midwicket and fielder should have gone for that catch.

I can bet a thousand dollars that Symonds would have caught that.

Anyways they get two.

This is looking easy now.

Overs 34
Runs 156
Wickets 2
Current RR 4.59

Runs Req. 79
Overs Left 16
Req. RR 4.94

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back